WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

The Dark Queen's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

The Dark Queen's Story Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Queen's Story   The Dark Queen's Story EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:11 pm

growing up was harsh....they all used me....abused me...but i fought threw it...
i was killed later on due to a certain "loving and caring' act and was turned to a heartless as i returned to kill everyone in my home i was approached by the Jakk the master of the end empire the most powerful heartless that ever lived...
i became part of it and went out of my way to cause harm to all....
i did so to many but there was this one "light" that never went out...no matter how times i tried to put it out...it rose against me....now i am sitting here..staring at the sunset...wondering....was the gift i gave him really me giving him that...?
or...was it something else...i took him on once more..and he taught me something....that not all of life is filled with darkness,hate and frustration...no...there is a light for every dark...
i thank that...'light"
Back to top Go down

The Dark Queen's Story
Page 1 of 1