WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

dark moon's story!!! =3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

dark moon's story!!! =3 Empty
PostSubject: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

well it all started out with one day i was a good girl and all use to love hanging around with my friends (who were boys) and all the regular stuff but one day i made a friend who was the absolute best!
we became friends and were going to one day become even closer then that till one day tragedy struck!, her friend was drafted away with a team of some sort and she never saw him again even after he said "i promise i will come back for you Taiyou!" but he never did and she then got into a wrong crowed and ended up fighting for her life...the group liked the way she fought and decide to recruit her and ever since that day she has hated men and all of there guts ever since!
she one night tried to assassinate the leader of the guys club but failed and was assault by some random guy who seemed like her she wondered about this mysterious guy till she then swore death upon his name to Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:03 pm

the next day she awoke and returned to the base where she confronted the leader to there group she was late and her leader did not look happy they spoke and her leader was even more frustrated that she had failed and she was mandate to kill the guy who interluded her and she was smacked and left...
after that she returned home and laid in her bed rocking her self to sleep wondering what did sh do to deserve this life she had chosen?, should she have chosen this life? why was she stuck with the questions that hurt her head at the end of the day? so she went out and solved her problem and killed a random guy then went enraged and killed a whole bus of guys and left all the women in one piece...
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 am

i finally did it...i killed my prey it took all my power but i did it...i still hate myself for it and i hate my self for what i am and have become...this un-human thing i am....wish i could die...sadly i cannot....tis curse i bear....the curse....of immortailty.....
i returned home and remember the words that dark said... but now i will have something haunting me for the rest of my life...i wonder why people say they want to live for ever?....tch they got the wrong picture immortality is not a gift.....its a curse....
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 pm

today i was planing on going life normally since i had no more worries and i had no seen the old wench any where i was a free girl!!!
so i decide to go hang in a local town which i heard was really hoping with people!
i wonder if i will meet anybody there?...
i wonder if i will have to kill anybody there Razz
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 am

i felt something as i spoke with this girl...i felt...normal and not just like regular normal...real normal like a real girl or some Pinocchio mess lol! but i also felt like if someone i knew was hurt...i wonder?
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:13 pm

It had seemed that Taiyou had made a new friend her name was Bridget she was a nice,funny and a little weird friend but at least she had gotten to know somebody.
anyway she is going to see if she can get to know this new town she has moved into threw the eyes of Bridget Smile
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:36 pm

she thought her life was going well and would get better once she made friends but sadly.....her bright a beautiful day...turned into a nightmare when an old stalker of hers and her sister or hunter found her and had her cornered....he had her sister beaten and there was no way out of this mess so she got her best friend out of harms way first to try to save her sister but found that he had gotten stronger then before....more wiser then before...she thought she had him with the sun...but she was wrong and her nightmare was about to get worse...he returned to the building and kidnapped both of them....now she had no where to turn to....she was done for...nothing to live for...she felt like she was the cause of the problem and that if she died all her problems would go away...
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:26 pm

i had been on my edge it was it my demon had full control and i was going to die breaking the deal with the devil....he told me if i died i could no longer be immortal...but if i lived everyday....i could be immortal but he knew the demon would kill me....and with they last breath i have i write these few sentence left that i can write before the end...
i fought dark he gave me the fight of my life....and.....i lost and died.....this is the end....of my journal....good by cruel world....for ever....
*shoots self with gun*
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Lunar's life has become more and more confusing with all these thoughts and feelings.
she wonders every day what is the meaning of life but enjoys it with her newly added to the story boy friend Sasuke.
he seems kind and caring but she knows under the nice side there is a dark moon...for she also use to have a dark moon.
as for being with Sasuke and meeting most of the organization she seems to be enjoying life so far even thought nothing really has happened that is drastically big but so much has been missed and said in this story i write for my viewers to see and read...the words of the girl who came from nothingness she became a hunter and became know as something....she was notorious for her act of treason against men but one day was shown the light but still lost her ways even thought she as a child only had one true friend and that was the only boy that had ever gotten to her but when he left her,he left a huge void in her heart tearing her apart every day till she became heartless and roofless killing every man alive sacrificing and putting it all on the line till one day she rose against the ashes and seen the light of her ways was killed and brought back met a very kind guy who seemed to be very loving and caring but she knew that not all men could be like him they had something hidden somewhere in his heart but anyways went to school one day and met a nice and cool girl who she found out was a demon girl and was almost killed by her two times but she lived and flourished till one day it was a nice peaceful day in school the girl who had been her greatest enemy sent her world and everyone else's to hell as they awoke in this new bizarre world she finds that they must kill her so Taiyou bands together with the rest of her newly made friends also Rose and her meet an old friend named christina who also was apart of there team but any way continuing the story they had found out she was a lie and had gone off to take care of something else as to where Riku vanishes of to fight her and everyone was fooled to where a ghost had played Kura so Shadow had rescued them and gotten them out of there but now she wonders the world looking for Kura to settle a score that she tends to make personal.
but for now ventures the world in search for answers...
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 pm

as Taiyou set off to find a reason for her life for she questioned her existence and thought someone like her had no meaning and purpose so went off to find her self to then find nothing but emptiness and blank history that her life had been something that really had no beginning nor end so she decide to "end" it one night.
now begins...the new story....the memories...of a nobody.
she awakes as someone new in the world that no one knows everything is a mystery to her and she is a mystery to everyone she now leads a new life till she can find and remember her old life and complete what was missing from her puzzle...of that worthless girl.

Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Taixyou stepped into the world and met two annoying guys and her hate against them grew as they stood alive but she ignored them going off to training with Xion and Roxas.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:40 am

now entering the journal as Taixyou...

have found my other half....my memories...my dreams...who i am...who i was....it's all coming back to me now....this body....this girl....could she possibly have stored away me....or...is she a figment....to what i must figure....sigh....i guess i will never know...
Sincerely The Black part of the heart...

....the days go by....my mission comes closer...my purpose...my reason....i have found the heart...and someone i think i may have known....i must make this quick and take this girl's heart...or my memories will be back to haunt me again...
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:54 pm

i have final realized my true potential today...i am the ultimate weapon...brining together kingdom hearts and the emptiness nothingness will be as easy as i thought...finally...after so many long years of searching for an answer...i will finally find...who am i....so many things...left unsaid....so many faces...left unseen....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark moon's story!!! =3   dark moon's story!!! =3 Empty

Back to top Go down

dark moon's story!!! =3
Page 1 of 1