WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Leo's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

Leo's Story Empty
PostSubject: Leo's Story   Leo's Story EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Leo was born in a small village not very big this village was but it was alright.
anyway he grew up there as a young boy learning honor,respect and loyalty.
once he was old enough for his first mission he went off and accomplished it with flying colors to that is where he had met up with shadow.
shadow and him became great friends and then grew more and more together to where shadow introduced Leo to his long lost sister Xion he had not seen her for a while ever since they were born she was given off to another family for some reason unknown not really having any memory of Xion at all but knowing she was his sister.
anyway as time went by Xion's children who were later introduced to Leo went under training with him and shadow but one of them seeked far more power then they could handle and went off to the darkness while one stood between dark and light wondering should he follow in the foot steps of his sister or do the right thing and show his brother the light but he did the somewhat right thing and confronted his brother almost killing Dark leaving dark to wonder what did he do?
while after Riku and Kura left Dark was left under Leo's wing/
Leo taught dark everything he could and promised him"one day i wish to challenge you and see if you learned anything unlike your numb skull brother and sister" then left for ever more.
till one day he came back into the picture and tried to challenge dark every time he could but was left dry for Leo was always busy.
eventually helping out around the world doing his job till his story came to an end one day wondering a world.
they were confronted by some dark women who used water.
Leo gave it his all and came out good in the end but died along with shadow but went down fighting.
now he wonders is there any redemption for him?
will he be able to return to the world and keep that promise?
ignoring the fact he wanted vengeance but he never was one to hold a grudge being kind a heart but having the will of a warrior returned by his dying will flame attack.
he returned to make sure that Dark,Kura and Riku accomplish what they have to.

Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

Leo's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Story   Leo's Story EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:06 pm

following up the journal.
after the mist of the battle was cleared Lakisha took me to my max as did i.
the fight was a straight tie neither of us could go further,but funny thing was...i couldn't go cause she was a girl and i could never finish off a girl the way i almost intended no way that is way to low.
anyway we spoke,she opened up to me....me her rival?
i spoke with her,got a smile and a giggle which was kind of ok....after that we settled a little meeting for the future...and after that....she gave me something i didn't expect to receive that has me myself shocked.
Back to top Go down

Leo's Story
Page 1 of 1