WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

The Story Of Two Hearts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

The Story Of Two Hearts Empty
PostSubject: The Story Of Two Hearts   The Story Of Two Hearts EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 pm

beginning a journal because these thoughts i can't take them any more...i am going insane...they speak to me about truth and power,revenge and mishap...i don;t know what to do anymore...its'''like the whole world is on my shoulders....being born into this world with the twilight heart was horrible...all the "perks" of it...no thanks...being wanted by major groups...the organization taking the mother of my ex boy friend and his family...crossing the organization creating a war between the black hand society which failed to where they drew allies...good allies...the end empire...being able to take on the other group the heartless...but some how...the master of the heartless....is me...?...
she somehow can resist there darkness...she somehow...is more powerful then them....more powerful then anyone can imagine...
i hope all of this stops soon....cause i can't keep up with my heartless...she is beating me to a point where i feel i am losing...
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Two Hearts   The Story Of Two Hearts EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:49 pm

my world is twisting turned upside down i am wondering was it right for me to loathed someone i use to old dear to my heart...?
was this someone even WORTH? any of my time...was he worth my life...i guess i will never know till all the answers have shown themselves...
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Two Hearts   The Story Of Two Hearts EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:11 am

the darkness...i became a heartless...so where is my nobody to the rescue...?
....guess its just those with the luck...i guess i to am like him...i have to ponder to the darkness for power...but i never searched for power...i am just lost in it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Two Hearts   The Story Of Two Hearts Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Two Hearts
Page 1 of 1