WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) Empty
PostSubject: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Taixyou wondered this new castle wondering what was she doing here who was she and what the hell is going on.
she walked around some more with her hood on and no emotion still on her face just wondering "...where am i....what am i....who am i..?"she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:53 pm

A Dark void appeared Axel walked out of it with his hoody on ''Well well look what the Mail man brought in today '' Axel had a smile on his face he took his hoody off and walked over to her '' HELLLO!'' Axel waved and smiled and winked .
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Xion appeared before Axel "Axel leave the girl alone she is new and lost...i feel something strange about her thought..." Xion thought looking at the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Roxas appears behind Xion "Axel loves to meet new members what can i say" Roxas wondered what did Xion mean by she feels something funny.
"hey you ok Xion?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 pm

'' Roxes you no me to well '' Axel was walking around her '' do you have a name '' Axel stop and was looking straight at her ''come on dont be shy ''axel said laughing a little
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:14 am

Taixyou ignored the annoying guy in her face and walked away from him turning to Xion "what do you mean and where am i" Taixyou asked her for she seemed more understanding of Taixyou's position at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 am

''oh that's cold it really is '' axel just looked at them with a smile as alway's
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 am

Doxiv walked in behind Axel "you have to be quite with the new members Axel and Roxas and Xion are always together lately for some reason" Void nodded looking at the new member seeing something in her but then nodding "...welcome there is something odd about you....Sasuke would relate to you maybe you two are related" Void suggested.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:31 am

Taixyou looked at the other one that entered hearing him "...why are you the second person to say that and who the hell is Sasuke?" Taixyou answered getting pissed still wondering where she was "now can you answer me...where the hell am i?"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 am

Doxiv laughed "simple...you are in the world that never was...the Castle of the organization you have become one of us...by the way...what is your name?" Doxiv asked trying to understand this new member.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:40 am

"what the hell..what do you mean....one..." Taixyou was just so confused and frustrated she felt that she had to attack someone and taken her key blade out on Doxiv "rrrrr what is going on!?"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:42 am

Doxiv smiled making Void appear slamming it into her key blade looking at hers "well now we sure are the aggressive type"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:45 am

Taixyou then made all of her Key blades appear before her attacking Doxiv full force.
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:46 am

Doxiv was very interest in Tiaxyou's key blades and decide to take her hand on blades disappearing then appearing behind her grabbing her hands quickly slipping her two key blades out of her hand reading them "hmm..."
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:49 am

Taixyou blows Doxiv away making her key blades appear in her hands again '...don't you ever touch these key blades....ever!" Taixyou appears above Doxiv making a huge dark ball slamming it into Doxiv making flames appear under him then pouring a huge amount of water on him as the floor collapsed under him.
"...." her key blades then disappear looking back at the others.
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:52 am

Doxiv laughed floating back up from all the attacks "you sure are the fighter" Doxiv chuckled walking over to them all cheerfully dusting him self off.

Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:03 am

Taixyou found this guy really annoying and wanted nothing more then him dead but seen he was hard to put down so decide to leave him be "...so i am in a castle and i am one of what i do not understand anything..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:22 am

"don't worry honey just relax and everything will reveal its self slowly" Xion smiled then looked over to Doxiv "cause i love Roxas is there a problem Doxiv?" she teased pouting putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Axel was right in front of Doxiv '' can i have fun with her just to test her please just 5 mins '' Axel was super desperate '' you know i can control my self especially with new member's '' Axel said whispering in his ear he ready to take out his weapon's
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:09 am

Xion just nodded taking Taixyou away from the boys cause all they like doing is fighting "come i think you will be better off with me the boys are really...horny" she chuckled "coming Roxas dear?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 am

''you guys never let me have my fun well who care's perhaps another day im going to get some ice cream '' Axel opened up a Dark void and walked inside '' catch yah later ''
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:39 pm

"aww oh well hey Axel i am totally gonna join you i am in the fighting mood"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Xion opened a portal taking Taixyou and Roxas with her somewhere away from Doxiv and Axel.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:47 pm

"by guys laters!"
*leaves with Xion*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:25 pm

'' aww man ''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)   Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering The Castle(new member in the castle)
Page 1 of 1