WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Awaking(lost in the castle)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Awaking(lost in the castle) Empty
PostSubject: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Namine after being defeated appears in Castle Oblivion lost apparently she survived some how smiling knowing she was safe for now but if she was found former organization members may use her again so she decide to keep quite as to not draw tension to herself awaiting for someone to rescue her before the organization finds her.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Aqua arriving threw the doors quickly walking up to Namine with a warm smile to make her feel secure"don't worry girl i'm not one of those crazy people with the hoods i am here to help now listen you'll have to go on and run while i hold off any organization members that try and stop us ok?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Marluxia enraged by what happened in the previous castle walking in hearing someone seeing two girls but noticing Namine with an evil smile walks slowly to them"...i see you have returned to us Namine...?"
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:04 pm

"see my point" Aqua quickly draws her keyblade facing Marluxia "you won't take her this time not with out going threw me,run Namine i'll handle this"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:06 pm

"i see...another keyblade wielder...you should prove helpful once i am done with you" *summons scythe "lets begin foolish girl"
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Aqua uses Blizzard to start running at Marluxia watching his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Marluxia slices threw the blizzard smiling sending a mirage of leafs attacking Aqua "let me see if your worth the trouble and so far..your not worth it"
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Aqua breezes threw the flowers as if they were nothing smiling catching Marluxia off with her Keyblade.
"you shouldn't underestimate me!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Marluxia jumps back then unleashes his Scythe slicing down upon her.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Aqua catches his scythe with her keyblade pushing it up and quickly striking him.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Marluxia jumps back in astonishment "nice...i see i miss read you" Marluxia makes his Scythe disappear making it rain roses as they began to rain more and more filling the room "Rose raid" all of the roses begin to engulf her slightly cutting her drowning her in roses.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Aqua leaped in to the air trying to escape falling to the ground trying to get out but was engulfed then froze them all and broke out 'blizzard!" Aqua then runs towards Marluxia with a frozen fist as water began to arises from under her"water rise!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Marluxia smiles seeing she is more trouble then she was worth laughing as she came for an attack "i see your persistent...i should move along i am wasting my talents here....you may have the girl...but next time we meet i shall have her...and you" Marluxia disappears into roses feeling accomplished somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaking(lost in the castle)   Awaking(lost in the castle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Awaking(lost in the castle)
Page 1 of 1