WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)

Go down 
+20
Dark Starlight
Lonely Girl
Sky Soul
Lone Star
由紀
Tsuin Hāto
Sun Mistress
flower
Flame
Death The Kid
z
chris
TaiyouShinon
darkshot2
shadow
Purple
Gold Hero King
Light Knight
John
Hearty xD
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) Empty
PostSubject: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Riku was setting up what was left of the party to become for john had aranged and allowed this party to be and seeing he invivted everyone in the universe and more he was curiouse to who would come to the bacquate. "wounder who gonna show up....so many worlds...so many people....hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:03 pm

John walked into the throne room looking quickly towards Riku with a smile 'i see your early?"
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrpt.forumotion.net/
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Jake walks in kind of clueless waving his invitation towards the two "um...excuse me is this the place where the party is at?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Riku looks towards John then Jake "hey welcome yeah this is the right place man were just setting up a bit if you want chill relax if you need anything just ask man"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Laron walks in also noticing Jake "hey my bro from another moe man whats up you made it to the party and hey whats up our old bosses self whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:31 pm

"hey where is he anyway thought he would have came with you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Purple

Purple

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:42 am

Murasaki appears out of a purple flamed vortex standing near a wall looking around then yawns "this could possibly be a good picture to be drawn"
Back to top Go down
shadow
Warrior of Twilight Wings
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:29 am

Shadow walks in also feeling a bit down with a faint smile looking around but then sighs finding a seat 'nothing much has changed i see...'
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:36 am

Riku gives a quick smile and glance towards Shadow "hey shadow long time no see great to see you could make it welcome man whats up?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:42 am

shadow gives a slight glance towards Riku rising his smile a bit "hey...nothings wrong just....everything seems....weird lately'
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:33 pm

*walks in the place with my hair hiding my face like in my avatar and i look around*
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Taiyou gives a polite smile walking waving to everyone "hey where is the party i heard of why is nothing started and why am i the only-oh never mind hey sis!" Taiyou walks over to Murasaki giving her a polite smile seeing as all of Taiyou's problems and basically her whole life was saved and regained recently ignoring the others till eventually she gained an answer from her sister was her goal at the moment not to be mean just she seen her sister more of a conversation then the boys.
Back to top Go down
chris
Judge Master
Judge Master
chris

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Chris walked in not sure why were they throwing the party here when they could have done it else where but he didn't really care shurgging feeling shadow on the weird part "you sure got the weird part right Shadow..."
Back to top Go down
http://anew.forumotion.net/forum
z
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
z

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:41 pm

"well if it isn't the sad of the sad himself Chris how goes the days as a judgemaster man i know John must have his hands full and everything and you two man i told you two to hire more judges i mean you seen what happened you two went out of commission and a dark judge took over you should always make sure to have a back up plan incase that happens you know"
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:01 am

John walks over to cage placing a hand on his shoulder "well look who speaks you know we can retire you cage i think you need some down time don't you think...?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:14 pm

"dakr my brother how are you,you look....good" Riku chuckled seeing his brother again for the first time in so long.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Break walks in looks at everyone then simply takes a seat near shadow "small world isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:42 pm

"what a surprise the gun slinger arrives,so where is Shadoh?"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:38 pm

"he should be arriving soon i assume and hello to you all it is nice to see everyone still in good shape" Leo smiled cheerfully after what they went threw knowing they all worked hard.
"you know shadow i don't mean to break the peace but sometime when do you say is a good time to go at it just me and you,i have always wondered which one of us is better so how about it?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Bridget walks in wearing a flowery pink dress doing a swirl and stops taking a glance at shadow running then jumping on him 'OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE LAST SEEN YOU BABY OH I MISSED YOU!" Bridget begins to tear unnecessarily on shadow dramatically crying a flood.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm

*dark walks to the table and grabs some food and eats alittle noticeing shadow and bridget big moment* "wow she sure missed him"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Riku chuckled leaning on Leo "your gonna have to wait dude she wants him to herself for a while"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm

*walks over to them* "i think its going to be more then a while if u ask me"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:24 am

Ashley leaped in the room wearing roughly torn black jeans,tight murky dark boots a white t-shit with a gun strapped to her back by her side 'so who's ready to rock and roll?!" Ashley was super hyper so hyper she threw her keyblade out a window breaking it mistakenly thinking it was a guitar"whoops guess im to wild for this party Me-ow!"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Riku chuckled at Ashley giving her a thumbs up"great entrance Ash but a dynamic entry would have been way more funnier'
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Ksri entered the Room with a cute pink blossum flowered shirt,tanned shorts and blue shoes not really caring what she was wearing as her hair was a bit more out of it then usual "i guess i wasn't the only one with a rude awakening then?"
Back to top Go down
由紀

由紀

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Yuki enters the room with her pink and white dress almost looking like a wedding dress except she remodeled it to look like a regular dress doing a spin seeming as if music was playing "is this party just now starting cause there is no music playing nad a party with out music is very dual and boring"she added putting a little sassiness in her voice giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:24 pm

"shes got a point" *walks over to a dj system and turns it on and starts to dj and hits another switch that brings down a disk ball and points at it using lighting blash to make the place have a light system* "hows that wooo now lets party"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Rory appears at the party hearing music which was ok for the time being Rory thought she could hang out here for a little maybe get to know a few faces maybe "wonder if they have any good food" Rory walked over to the food looked at some of it and most of it looked well done or at least 'good" in her eyes so she took whatever looked good and had some soda to keep the food down finding a seat watching everyone"this sure is lively"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:15 pm

"everyone seems to be having fun now and hey never knew Dark could DJ" Leo joked around chuckling to himself watching everyone come in at random.
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:44 pm

"shadow is mine and he shall be my honey and i shall call him honey and he shall be mine and he shall be my honey" Bridget didn't care what anyone thought for the moment she was finally happy to be in his arms since like forever.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:33 pm

*sees what bridget was doing and switch to a slow dance love song and pushs down on a key that makes a light filp to the other side and the look of a heart forms around them in all pink*
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Shadow chuckles hugging Bridget 'lets dance baby" Shadow took her off to the middle of the room preparing her for a dance 'which dance shall we dance my darling?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Sasuke walk into the party seeing everybody he felt out of place being like the only omega member there while he look around and saw nobody there he saw Taiyou he was like what the hell and just walk over to her didn't really matter if she remember him or not "Hey remember me?"
Back to top Go down
http://fairycore.forumotion.net
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:14 pm

"welcome Sasuke you are one of the first of your group to come i see..." stares the way he was then see's taiyou 'oh..good luck my friend"
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:33 am

John just shakes his head to everyone there "seems as if everyone is having i can leave them for the moment i shall return there are some matters that need attending"
Back to top Go down
Purple

Purple

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Rose giggles towards Taiyou "hey sis why not go on and speak to your friends and who is the cutie behind you?"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:18 am

Taiyou chuckles some to looking back to see someone,she knew who this someone was just she couldn't place her toung on it "Sasuke...?"she wondered for a moment really studing this fugure.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Riku looks over to Dark giving him the signal "dude love song time"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:43 pm

*nods and kicks a cd in the air and takes out the one in it and the other on in the air lands on the nail and it starts to play* "this is fun" *gives the sign to riku*
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:33 pm

he gave her a nod he was shock to see that she even remember him after so long "Yea so you do remember me"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Taiyou giggled towards him patting him "of course...i mean it has been a while but your still in my memories...how could i forget you?" Taiyou hugged Sasuke hearing the music "wanna dance baby to make up for messed up time?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 am

Sasuke wasn't always a dancer but she asked and he said yes taking hand her he walk with her to dance floor "Haven't dance in awhile"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:54 pm

"good call i think i may find a dance partner here wonder if i even can?" Leo began to look around the room.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:20 pm

"i should find myself a dance partner also"Riku deicdes to look around to see who is there.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 pm

"it don't matter just follow me and you'll do fine" Taiyou dragged Sasuke to the center and began to place him in position of a slow dance holding his hands while looking him face to face with a big "im so happy to see you" smile "why so glum?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Ashley quickly seen Riku was on the prowl and wanted to see if Riku was as good on his feet as he was making trouble and fighting "hey buddy boy get your but over here and dance Riku your besty is pleading you" Ashley winked towards him giving hi ma sign that if he didn't come she would hunt him down.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Riku looked shocked for a moment rubbing his head "errr...um...sure Ashley" Riku rubs his head walking over towards her "so...uh...could you lead im not very good on my feat"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:32 pm

*walks in with a lost look wondering what was all of this and decides to sit down somewhere far from the rest more closer to Murasaki* "...wonder if i'll see dark here....wonder if i know anyone here...?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Gwen appears just after Nicole enters following along her position standing with Murasaki and Nicole seeing as this was a corner for those who were lost looking at everyone enjoying them selves,expressing these feelings she never really understood she pondered could this meeting possibly help me understand the things i could never understand...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)   PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!) Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTY IN THE CASTLE! (SITE WIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN OR CAN JOIN!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next