WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Amber

On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) Empty
PostSubject: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Xaber sat on the castle walls flipping her legs carelessly on the wind watching the dark sky pass by as time went by it had been a while since she was told to do anything or when she even did anything to say the least"...*sighs*this is so boring...whens the action gonna get on the way...?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Heart

Thunder Heart

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Lambo was sleeping on the floor bellow Xaber he was snoring like a animal he was having a dream about ice cream and women he could never get enough of it he was not even caring on wat happens in the castle as his dream got his distracted
Back to top Go down
Amber
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Xaber annoyed by this jumped on his side and kicked him "wake up you your ruining a perfect peaceful dark sky go snore somewhere else why don't you" Xaber seemed really annoyed he picked this time to take a load off seeing even he had nothing to do also"...i'm guessing your as bored as me right now waiting for orders...huh...?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Heart

Thunder Heart

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Lambo turn around and yawned '' whats the point nothing ever happens '' he said falling back asleep '' if you ask this whole area is full with boredom '' he said with his eyes closed he put his hands in his head and laid on the floor '' besides if your so bored why come to this place ''

AKA Most laziest guy in the organization he thinks taking out his weapon is to much work for him
Back to top Go down
Amber
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Xaber truly did understand where he was coming from considering he was the new organization's Demxy,she seen her self more as a larxen sometimes but more cuter"anyway go ahead and sleep there just be quite your breaking my meditation"Xaber seemed a bit more annoyed now speaking but still calm.
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 am

Lex appears above the two floating in the air pedaling her feet back and forth calmly looking down at the two"i see you two have nothing to do...mind if i join i got laid off work today Doxiv is taking a personal day off..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:20 am

Xaber gladly agreed "sure no problem we are all just sitting here out of bordum..."Xaber never had a problem with Lex for she was usually the quite one in the organization next to Toxic and Saxsuke.
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Toxic appeared near Lex sitting also with her hood on but a smile could be seen"...hope you don't mind me also dropping in..."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Heart

Thunder Heart

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 pm

''Whatever just don't talk to loud YAWWWWWWN ''Lambo licks his lips he laid his whole body on the floor and was sleeping and snoring again and counting heartless in his sleep again '' 1 little heartless 2 little heartless 3 little heartless 4 little heartless '
Back to top Go down
Amber
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Xaber smiles to see Toxic and Lex as always together "ignore Moblax he is always like that...anyway what brings you two up here aren't your heads have any missions or anything for you two to do?"
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 am

"no mine dismissed me i have been working all day...it was nice of him thought i didn't think he was going to give it to me since you know..."Toxic looks over to Xaber.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Xaber was curious to know who was Toxic's head"who is your head anyway he sounds like a scary..."but she didn't have to say no more for the infamous Sasuke was well known in the organization "ouch wow you got lucky he must have been in a good mood or something"
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:04 pm

"i heard he use to be the most heartless head there was...till eventually he fell in love and now....he is lost in the dark...like you Toxic....but funny thing is....what is your past?"Lex wondered since Toxic was the most mysterious member in the organization.
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 pm

"...i have told many of you...i don't even know my own past...i don't even know myself...why was my name Toci....i can't recall a thing..."Toxic sat there with her emotionless look but gave of a smile to break the mood and silence.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 am

"wow...must be rough not being able to remember a thing...?"Xaber felt kind of bad for her looking off into thew sky thinking about Toxic.
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:02 am

"it really dose not bother me...truth be told...id rather not remember such a past then to remember such horrid memories..."
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:39 pm

"wow...so strong"Lex giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 pm

"that's for sure...."Xaber looks off into the dark sky agin wondering about this whole place and how it came to be 'so anyone know the history of this place...?"
Back to top Go down
nothingness
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
nothingness

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:32 pm

...'i hear we have a meeting we should get there..." Toxic suggest.
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:34 pm

'sure thing lets get!" *readies portal*
Back to top Go down
Amber
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:36 pm

"yeah lets go report" warps out with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)   On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only) Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Outskirts Of The Castle(New Organization Members only)
Page 1 of 1