WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)

Go down 
+9
Virus
Yōshi Nǚhái
Jakk
Darkness Queen
Xion xD
Flame
Hearty xD
darkshot2
Lokita Karin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kura wondered the forest looking around lost but with a smile wondering where her younger brothers were " i wonder where they can be?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jakk

Jakk

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:22 am

" never said my children were easy and foolish...i never said they never trained on ther eoown fool it was your choice...but no matter when they arrive here i want you to stop them...now you and X are going to stand guard here and that is in order...yes i am calling the shots now mister biggest weakness here...i could easly shut you down so i can take command with out question now lets move on to bigger plans....oh boy...guess what i smell...my wife and kids...there near by...off i go to find..." *appears behind the whole group grabing Xion by her waist* "my wife!" *disappears off with her*
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:28 am

"...i can't beileve you....fine...but first i have to souls to dismiss..." *snaps fingers as Dan and Drago both become nothingness* "now...i have more power...the power of fire and darikness...and the power of weaponary...excellent..." X looks threw the woods locating the group "and i found them two Proxy let's move out and catch them"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:32 am

"so it starts" *gets ready for anything*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 am

Kura smiles running into the direction she hears foots steps from "you guys are going down who ever you are!"
Back to top Go down
Yōshi Nǚhái

Yōshi Nǚhái

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:54 am

Kona Freezes Kura in thin air with Ice and warps her off somewehre in dark ice disappearing with heri'll teach this girl some manners boys take care of the rest"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:57 am

"riku u know what u must do get out of here we will buy u as much time as we can" *looks at him* "good luck my brother"
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 am

"time for us to play Proxy" Virus warps Dark unknowningly somewhere into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 am

Riku smiles nodding seeing everyone was sacrificing them selves ready for anything "i will not let your sacrifices be in vain my family"
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:00 am

TaiyouShinon wrote:
Taixyou stood there waiting for Heartless Kari to arrive having the heart of Kari,Bridget and Nicole made it a bit confusing to her emotions or who she was becoming making her remember slowly who she was truly but till then she had to fuse with Heartless Kari now to become complete so she could finally be the ultimate form and gain vengeance on all those who back stabbed the 5.

Heartless Kari had arrived with her goal in mind and fused with her "now...lets us make them all suffer..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2