WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  Empty
PostSubject: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 pm

tyflow wait on shadow "this place is so messy when i am done here i am going to clean it up" he said with a funny smile
Back to top Go down
shadow
Warrior of Twilight Wings
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 am

shadow walked in mysteriously "funny heartless they say that heartless care nothing for the world but here you are saying your going to clean when your done....if you can when im done with you....draw heartless!" shadow drew his shadow blade and striked with out warning
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 am

tyflow drew his sword blocking shadows attack "nice strike but you need to be quicker!" pushes shadow back then runs at him
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 pm

"nice" shadow jumps at tyflow pushing him back "come kid we see how good you are!"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 am

tyflow slashes a dark wave at shadow then strikes down with dark claws
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 pm

shadow takes the damage and gets up slowly "...behind you..."
as shadow appears behind tyflow and kicks him to the ground another shadow appears with a dark ball in his hand "your in for hell!"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 pm

tyflow gets out the way quickly and trips shadow "not today!" then slashes the shadow with the dark ball then goes for the one that was hurt then the one that kicked him "nice shadow clone trikc not working!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:20 pm

one of the shadows died while the rest got up and split "now my shadows have clones..." he laughed from somewhere in the area then another shadow appeared and knocked him with his blade then the four shadows surrounded tyflow and beat him down "this is way to easy where is the fun in this?" he asked coming out from the tree seeing his shadows kick tyflows ass
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 pm

tyflow then hit the floor and a long shadow attack shadow knocking him to his feat then slashes all the shadows on him "whatever they are they can be beat!" runs and makes an x with his claws and slashes at shadow
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 am

moves out thw way "nice attack but here i go!" trips tyflow and strikes him with shadows blade
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 pm

holds the blade back and pushes you off "take this!" makes a dark ball and throws it at him
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:15 pm

dodges it and slashes down at the ground below you "hell" flames shoot up from the crack that seeps open more and more
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

jumps back dodgeing the flames little a little "ahhh!" jumps in the air and throws a dark wave down at the flames making an explosion
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

runs into the flames and explosion with his fist then runs out with a huge firey dark fist and punshes tyflow with all his might
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 pm

tyflow seen him coming and makes a dark thunder ball "black thunder!" and clashes wioth shadow
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 pm

"give up!" shadow said pushing him back full force
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:24 pm

"never!" pushes back trying to stay in there "dark explosion!" makes a huge dark implosion
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 pm

"dark void....reality..." a huge void sucks in tyflows attack and returns everything to normal "victory is sweet...nice fight kid try again another time"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 pm

"aww...." lays down "oh well i tired thanks..." smiles and lays there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight    The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark warrior of darkness V.S. The Dark Master of Twilight
Page 1 of 1