WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master Empty
PostSubject: Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master   Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:36 am

this is were u can request a teacher or rp trainer/master

what this means is all if ur new to the site have no idea how to work around things and so and so u can come here a post "Requesting a teacher" and someone will be appointed to u

if u know how to post check ur pms and so on but don't know how to rp this is the topic for that to here u can request a trainer/master to teach the basic rp and how its done and after all that if the learner wants to learn how to fight in a rp after the basics they will teach u that there to but if u just want to learn the basic's and come back to the learn how to fight thats ok to just post here when u want someone to teach u how to fight

all this may be to much to red for some so here is the way it works in short i teached one of r members how to rp and how to move around the site so i will be using there name

ok they don't know what to do so first they will come here to this topic and post

"hello my name is nicole (could be ur characters name or username) and i request a teacher and a rp trainer/master" thats step one

now who ever wants to put the time to teach that person will come in and post back

"hello nicole and welcome to the site im Darkshot2 call me dark for short (remember username or characters name doesn't matter) and i will like to teach u how to use the site and how to rp" step two

they wait to c if that member will say yes to them or want a different trainer (another side note dont get pissed off if someone doesn't want u as there teacher we can do this with out the drama)

"ok thank you dark i will like u to teach me" and theres step three its all done theres ur learner now how u teach them is up to u it can be via chatbox or pm no topics please because that is just more spam to clean thank you

alright the new post will hold ur list of teachers rp trainers/master who r the learners and who they r learning from

Last edited by darkshot2 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master   Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:39 am

if u want ur name on the list post it here and a staff will add it but then the post will be taking off this topic isn't made for more then just one page

Teachers

Darkshot2
Shadow
Flower
Death

Rp Trainers/Masters

Darkshot2(world suggest dark for mainly everything)
Shadow(would suggest for Rp help only)
Death(would suggest for a little combat)
Flower(would suggest for RP help)

Learners

Rose
Back to top Go down
*blue rose*

*blue rose*

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master   Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:36 pm

hello, my name is rose and i'm requesting and rp trainer/master please!
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master   Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:07 pm

i can possibly help you miss Rose just state threw Pm what you need or just state it here and i can see if i can help you.
by the way we really need more teachers.
Back to top Go down
*blue rose*

*blue rose*

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master   Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 pm

all i really need is to learn my way around this site, but i would really like to learn how to fight better!
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master   Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:21 pm

how is ur fighting style
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master   Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 am

i can teach the way around this site and since my character has experience i have also do fighting training anything you want to start learning you just ask it and we will work on it.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master   Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:32 pm

hey could you guys put me down as a teach i could school a few ppl on rp and stuff heck i could do it all just let me know and i'll swing by some of my time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master   Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master Empty

Back to top Go down

Request a teacher/ rp trainer/master
Page 1 of 1