WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)

Go down 
+9
Virus
Yōshi Nǚhái
Jakk
Darkness Queen
Xion xD
Flame
Hearty xD
darkshot2
Lokita Karin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) Empty
PostSubject: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Kura wondered the forest looking around lost but with a smile wondering where her younger brothers were " i wonder where they can be?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 pm

*starts to wake up from a nap and covers eyes from the sun and rubs my eyes* "man what a nap hmm wonder where my sister and brother r havn't heard from them from some time now" *gets up slowly because of still alittle sleeply but uses tree to stand up*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Kura sees a type shadow get up slowly "damn heartless can't leave me alone i will kick its but!" Kura runs to the shadow and jumps in a few trees then jumps down karate chopping Dark by mistake "hiya!! take this heartle-dark!?" (whoops) Kura looks down at Dark.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:27 pm

*bump appears on my head as i hit the ground again face first* "grr who and the hell thinks they can hit me like that and get away with it" *sword appears in my hand and i swing it but stop at the persons face* "!!! kura? sis?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Kura looks at the tip of the sword "sorry Dark sorry i thought you were a heartless sorry" Kura rubbed Darks head hugging him "ow how have you been little one i missed you so oh" she giggled hugging him tightly
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:31 pm

"kura do i really look like a heartless?" *hugs kura back* "im not a little one anymore im grown now sis can't u see"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:37 pm

"nope you will always be little darky to me silly" she giggled looking around "where is Riku i thought he would be here with you?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:40 pm

"but sigh no point in fighting ur going to win like always even in talking fine im ur little darky" *rubs the back of my head and thinks alittle* "riku heh i havn't seen him for a long time last time i saw him he was running after u and i just became a freelancer working for who ever pays the best so i dont know where he is"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:44 pm

"aww last time i seen him he killed me then went somewhere...i guess he has taken off to never be found hmm...no i think we can find him come dark lets go look around and tell me everything about what happened after i killed you?" she teased
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:46 pm

*thinks back* ("so he did kill her after i gave my life to save him but this doesn't make sense y did kura change hmm") *looks at kura* "i don't think we can even find him it took me forever to find him when we were young now that we r older it hads to be harder"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 pm

"aww anyway all i can say is after i killed you i came back to find Riku but he found me we fought and somehow he killed me...me the best of the three i wonder if that makes him the best and wonder if he is off training some where secretly?" she thought for a moment "we will find him dark come you have to have hope not give up i thought you said you changed" she teased some more walking into a tree rubbing her head "ouch stupid tree" Kura sliced the tree in half with one blow
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:57 pm

*keeps thinking* ("riku the best no way i mean he never beat me but kura yet i cant beat her") *gets alittle mad and makes hand in to fist*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:02 am

"whats wrong dark?" she wondered seeing his rage.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:03 am

*calms down and lets go* "oh um its noting sis im ok"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:06 am

'you sure you can tell me or i can try out my new skill" she giggled touching his head "now will you reveal or shall i reveal for my eyes to see?'
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:07 am

"wat r u doing" *backs up alittle grabbing kuras hand*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:09 am

*Kura's mind flashes and so does Dark's seeing what he was thinking*
"...your thinking....how could Riku beat me...but you beat him...but i beat you.....correct?" she asked taking her hand back with a kind and warm smile.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:11 am

*shakes my head* "yes that is what i am thinking when did u get this power?" *looks at kura with a question look on my face*

Last edited by darkshot2 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:55 am

ooc:she edited dude why didn't you edit yours?
Riku entered on a tree with a smile on his face jumping down freezing in the air tapping dark head then landing on the ground smiling towards Kura "hey you two what took you to?"
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:04 am

*turns around and punches him in to the trees not knowing it was him* "ahh opps" *water drop forms near my head* "um sorry brother haha" *rubs the back of my head*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:11 am

Riku flies to the tree with a smile "haha understandable little bro man you still have not let the guard down yet i see?" Riku chuckled to him self.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am

"u know i never let it down" *steps back so kura can see him then looks over to kura* "ok i will bite am i the only one that is creeped out by the fact that we all just run in to each other like this?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Kura smiles seeing Riku and goes and hugs him "hey where have you been entering all like that and yeah it is weird..but some how i feel like we actually planned this"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:48 pm

"we planned it when?" *looks at them then walks over and sits down next to them* "o btw r u ok man?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:57 am

"yeah i live damn you still getting stronger i see so how have you two been lately?"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:46 pm

burst in threw flames landing in front of the three.
"i have finally found you three...i swear you three can never stay still" Leo chuckles rising to see the three "so i see you three have also heard of what has been happening around the universe?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 pm

"leo?" *gets up and walks over to him* "what r u doing here? and wheres shadow u guys r always together"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 am

"leo!" *Kura runs up to Leo hugging him hen wondering also where could shadow possibly be "yeah where is he i haven't seen him and no we have no heard what is going on what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 pm

"welli see you three have not been informed yet...Shadow was...killed off...as the Universe to is falling apart..."
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:39 pm

"what the universe is falling ok i can believe that cause things have been a bit off lately but shadow dying...i can not believe..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 am

"so shadow died what killed him? and i have been sleeping alot lately so i been missing alot"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 am

"damn Shadow Died...why is any of this happening...?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Xion appears before them all in the middle "...cause we are the hunted in this little sick twisted game orff Jakk...he wants this family out of the picture for good so he is taking everyone we know,love and care out of the picture first...so we must stop them now before they can acomplish this mission they are said to have been coming by these forests" Xion looks around to make sure they are safe for the moment.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:36 pm

*goes silent for a moment in shock then gets mad and begins to yell* "HE TRYING TO KILL US U SEE U SHOULD HAVE LET ME KILLED HIM BEFORE WHEN I HAD TO CHANGE THAT TIME WHEN KURA WAS SAYING SORRY FOR GOING CRAZY AGAIN AT THE HOUSE WHEN HE APPEARED I HAD THE PERFECT TIME TO KILL HIM AND U STOPPED ME MOTHER NOW U C WHAT HAPPENS" *gets even madder and punches a tree blowing it up with part of the forest* "ahhhhhh where is he anyways? who is he going after that we know? do u even have a plan to stop him?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 am

Kura walks to Dar k"Dark...relax we will get our chance...see even if you killed our father....he wasn't the father we have to kill now...that guy was our father...but this is another version of our father we know nothing about...only our mother dose..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Leo nods"yeah well you know since there in this forest we should go off to the throne to find what we are looking for" Leo walks in front of the group looking back "guys coming...?"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:00 am

Lakish sensing a familuar ratio being near the forest waiting for the rest of the end empire came closer to the source spotting Leo once more in shock and anger "you i thought i killed you...i guess i didn't finish the job if my master catches you alive he will have me for sure..." Lakish gets site of the others and remembers the plan running of in somewhat of a hurry.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 am

"hey leo u never really tolded us how did u die?" *walks up to him next him wondering*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:32 am

Kura turns to Leo after seeing the girl run off "better question would be tell us everything that happened we want to know about this girl maybe we can find out more about these end empire people if we study one of there own"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am

"yeah what is going Leo come on tell us already"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Leo sighs and begins to tell the story "fine...i'll tell you what happened...see me and shadow were venturning off to in a town and well...things got off a hand where this chick came in with all her dark and water powers and whipped us especially Shadow since he just took defeat like nothing leaving me alone to take her being she was my weakness i still took her on since i trained my young Pupil dark to do so also but i see i failed since he never got use to ice but i have mastered fire threw water thanks to her and now i shall tell you of the epic battle that took place...after shadow died off he left me with a task...revenge his death...so i set out to do so...anyway as the battle went on i continued to notice the only thing she did was water and darkness nothing more so i boiled her water and burned her darkness till she eventually got me...but see unlike shadow...i went down fighting....i took her down with my final move...dying will flames even thought it took my life also i did damage her a bit but i guess i didn't phase her...anyway my dying will flames allows me to die and train in the after life and once i am ready to come back i may come back and now here i am...ready to take back that lost and not out of vengeance...no...but out of honor...now i must go and chase her down children...god speed now go find the girl with the twin hearts you must stop her before everything comes to an end!" Leo runs off after Lakisha.
Back to top Go down
Jakk

Jakk

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Jakk venturing threw the forest knowing his family was here appearing wit hthe end empire going to find there target "....they are here...lets get to the girl before they do...it would seem Lakish has met with them already"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:54 pm

"i see....and now we are stuck in a game of find that girl huh well can we find this girl already before the bad guys do?"Kura grew impatient ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Yōshi Nǚhái

Yōshi Nǚhái

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 am

Kona walks up beside Jakk "...is our goal almost yet to be completed master...?"
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 am

X appears before the two "...two of our members...are to be continued..."
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:23 am

Dan appears with a sign of disappointment "sorry master...the royal knight of guns was to much for me...i am sorry i have failed..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:29 am

"i don't understand if her powers r water and darkness i could take her on no problem what does that have to do with me being weak to ice? and who is the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:56 am

"whatever lets go i agree with Kura we should get moving"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Taixyou stood there waiting for Heartless Kari to arrive having the heart of Kari,Bridget and Nicole made it a bit confusing to her emotions or who she was becoming making her remember slowly who she was truly but till then she had to fuse with Heartless Kari now to become complete so she could finally be the ultimate form and gain vengeance on all those who back stabbed the 5.
Back to top Go down
Proxy

Proxy

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Proxy appeared before Jakk on the ground and out of breath "...what...the hell...Jakk you never told me your damn kid had powers beyond what you knew i got toasted!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)   The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trio Returns! (Kura,Riku and Dark)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next