WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

The Hero Returns!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Marche walked the streets of Cyril proudly with his head held high and a great smile as most of the towns people waved and cheered and laughed and cried he was astonished to how much they had missed him.
Marche decide to stop by the pub for old times sake and say hello to the pub master.
"well looky here is the boy who saved Ivaliace" the man spoke with a great pleasure and smile to see Marche "haha glad to be back and aww you guys are making a big deal over my return it is not like if anything has changed?"
"ah true my boy true but anyway grab a seat and take a look around at the new faces why not?" the pub master suggested and Marche nodded and took his suggestion and walked over to a table and sat alone looking around at all the new faces "wow a lot has changed"
Marche could finally see that.
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Shane walked in on Marche looking at him a bit lost "hey are you that Hero boy they speak so much of around these parts?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Marche turned his atttention to Shane "uh yeah wow my name sure gets thrown around here and yeah i am who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Cecil walked in looking at the two "Hero boy i assume you and me we gonna fight i want to see the skills of your so called greatest hero ever" Cecil lays down his blade looking over at Marche "hope you do not mind this sudden interruption fan boy"
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:09 pm

"hey i am no fan i am just one of Rumor is all" Shane steps back away from the two seeing as they were going to throw down.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Marche turns his attention to the man entering at the moment "excuse me i never got a name and sure i will fight you i have to keep my tittle some how and proove i am what i am" Marche chuckled taking his parey sword out "anytime your ready"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:13 pm

"the name is Cecil and you kid are going down i am known for my great fighting skills"
Cecil studies Marche closely then takes one step letting out a huge wind with his blade "go"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:23 pm

"Marche covered his eyes then fired a random fire at Cecil hoping to hit him jumping out of the way of the wind running at Cecil "cheap shot i see!"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:26 pm

the fire missed Cecil as he seen it fly right by him "more of a distraction if you will" Cecil then walked towards Marche laying down his blade slamming it into the ground taking his stance preparing for any of Marche's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Marche ran into Cecil's blade on the ground jumping over the weapons kicking him in his chest "be careful your stance Cecil and the name is Marche not kid thank you"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Cecil went back then smiled "nice trick i see you are more then some mire kid"
sends another wave of air then runs with the wind aiming at Marche.
"here i come Marche!"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Marche clashes swords pushing back Cecil with most of his strength"rrr"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 pm

"struggling i see?" Cecil speaks pushing forward Marche with just a little strength walking slowly towards him.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:18 pm

"not at all!" Marche pushes Cecil off flipping him then spinning his sword and leaping towards him
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:24 pm

"impressive but not good enough" makes another wind blowing Marche off course then slamming his swords side into Marches gut.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Marche flips over his sword then kicks Cecil in the face landing on his feet holding his stomach "ouch he got me good"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Cecil goes flying to the floor holding his face "nice"
Cecil then rises with a smile looking towards Marche "i see i damaged you also...you have shown enough i shall let you go for now...but next time....we go all out you got that...Marche?" Cecil spoke cocky like but yet wise.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Marche was confused to this man's style of fighting and quick retreat seeming enough he wanted to go again maybe another time Marche smiled still holding his stomach "sure thing Cecil anytime you feeling up to it i am gonna be right here man you wait for it and i will be so ready next time we meet count on that"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Cancer Horse

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:35 pm

"looking forward to it kid" Cecil walks awy feeling acomplished as he palced his blade away walking towards the town somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:36 pm

"talk about occurred" Marche chuckled looking for Lance.
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:44 pm

"wow nice fight i guess you got a rival now huh?" Lance rubbed his head wondering what was all that about.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 pm

"yeah so unexpected" Marche rubbed his head also walking into town "hey dude gonna walk with me and see this place man?"
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm

"sure thing Marche man" Lance thought that Marche was cool enough to hang with and decide to stoll with the hero.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 pm

"cool oh boy i got a new friend already...right?" Marche asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:37 pm

"yeah dude relax" Lance chuckled walking along with Marche "so dude how dose it feel to be back after so long?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:18 pm

'it feels awesome and look at that i already got a rival wow i have been gone for some time now the fighters around here sure have gotten better last time i was around"
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 pm

"yep things sure have changed i guess i don't really know i am new to this town and seen you around and heard of a boy that looked like you and thought hey look at that the legend lives" Lance laughed still looking around with Marche.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:39 pm

"ha look at that my name sure gets around huh?" Marche smiled rubbing his head seeing a shop "alright time for a new weapon cause this old thing is really getting heavy and old"
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 pm

"alright shopping for weapons im up for that" Lance looked at the window seeing all the weapons "awesome"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 pm

"alright lets go man bet they got some good stuff"
ooc:alright just gotta post what we buy and we come back here lol
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:58 am

ooc:its all lame lol i dont want one im ok
Lance walks out a bit upset but smiles "eh those weapons were kind of lame wonder if Marche found anything?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Marche walks out with a sense of disapointement also "yeah i don't need another i am ok also" Marche laughed rubbing his head.
"so what now the town is awake and we got tons of things we can do!?"
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:25 pm

"guess we can take a stroll around town?" Lance suggest a bit bored "oh hey why not take a mission?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 pm

"yeah lets go wonder if they got a hard one...but wait...we have to be a team to take one together" Marche remembered "we could start one now,how about it?"
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Lance thought about it whoa i could join the best arounds team oh wow i must be dreaming Lance shook his head and smiled "sure thing Marche you got your self a teammate!" Lance rose his hand for a five.
"put'er there"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:11 pm

"awesome this starts the beginning of clan herose!" Marche high fived him and began to walk "lets get to it!"
Back to top Go down
Ritz

Ritz

Sagittarius Pig

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Ritz was wondering around town on her usual walk hearing the rumors of Marche's return made her happy but she had not seen him yet and decide to go off to the pub and see the pub master for some info.
but to her disappointment there was no word of anything yet so she decide to go off to a table and sit there sad wondering where could he be that he promised to return today.
*sighs* "i guess he is running late?"
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Lance walked into the pub with Marche smiling looking at the missions board "whoa they got a bunch man what should we take?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Marche marched in and looked at the board seeing the hardest one there was "that one!"
Marche took the paper off the wall then ran to the pub master "we will be taking this mission!" Marche spoke super excited knowing he was forgetting something then the pub master told him about Ritz and Marche turned around to see her hair and walked over slowly to her "...R...Ritz?' Marche questioned walking behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ritz

Ritz

Sagittarius Pig

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Ritz turned to face a voice calling out to her and to her shocking amazement jumping out of her seat to hug Marche tightly "Marche your here!,oh goodness i thought you were never gonna show" Ritz got off with the hug and smiled cheerfully.
"so what brings you to the pub again i was told you left to look for me but i didn't think you would come back?" Ritz asked really happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Lance walked over to say hello to Marche's friend but Lance knew Ritz was more then just a friend to Marche "well hello there"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm

"oh hey there Lance,Ritz this is my pal Lance,Lance Ritz" Marche smiled introducing the two.
Back to top Go down
Ritz

Ritz

Sagittarius Pig

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 pm

"hello must be one of Marche's new friends i assume a pleasure to meet you" *shakes his hand* "so Marche anything new happening with you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Marche laughs "nah not really oh hey were about to go on an adventure wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz

Ritz

Sagittarius Pig

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Ritz smiles cheerfully "sure thing you know i am always up for a challenge"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:39 pm

"awesome then your in the team lets role!"
*runs over to the pub master registers the mission and runs back*
"alright people lets do this!" Marche spoke excited.
Back to top Go down
Ritz

Ritz

Sagittarius Pig

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:49 pm

"awesome" Ritz smiles cheerfully going along with Mrche "hey Marche's friend coming?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Marche smiles waving towards Lance "yeah dude lets go!"
Back to top Go down
BloodBrother

BloodBrother

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Lance chuckles running towards them "coming coming!"
Back to top Go down
Ritz

Ritz

Sagittarius Pig

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Ritz giggles "silly boys"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hero Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hero Returns!   The Hero Returns! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hero Returns!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next