WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) Empty
PostSubject: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 am

Daniela and Wolf go flying down hard seeing a beach hoping they would hit water they eventually did landing in it popping out with Wolf "we made it Wolf...were...alive....few...that was....crazy huh...?" Daniela looked around seeing nothing but water wondering if they could possibly swim that far"darn....hmmm"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002175127325
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 am

Umi seen something crash land in the water seeing two people floating she decide to call out to them to see if they were alive "...hey!?" she yells.
Song Plays
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 am

Daniela hears a voice and quickly turns to see who it is seeing a girl and smiles waving to the girl letting her know that the two were ok dragging Wolf to shore also "hello!" she calls back.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 am

"hey you two are ok well one of you anyway tehe..." Umi seen Wolf seemed really tired wondering what they were doing in the water if maybe there boat was destroyed or maybe they were washed ashore? there were many things that could have happened but she decide not to ask questions and help them out helping them both settle on the beach "welcome to Destiny Islands...I'm Umi"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:03 am

wolf coughs up alittle water then takes a deep breath n opens his eyes slowly looking around "....huh..." he coughs up some more water "where am i?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Umi lends a hand to Wolf's back patting him making sure all of the water was out.
"so....who are you two...were you two shipwrecked...?" Umi wondered.
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 am

Daniela smiles grealty hugging Wolf "we made it wolf we are alivwe...and hey im daniela and this is wolf our story is kinda long to say the least..."
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:23 am

Wolf hugs suki back "we made it back but where r we" wolf looks up at umi "yeah r story is a long one n can u tell us where r we"
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:51 pm

"didn't you hear her silly were on Destiny islands"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 am

"yea...welcome to this island....where everything is always peaeful and calm...i know you two will enjoy it here...trust me i know the first time i came here i was greeted by a few people and lived here ever since...everything is so...calm and peaceful here...you'll love it"
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Daniela smiled cheerfully seeing as they were finally at peace,no more wars,fighting trouble,vampires nothing not even darkness could rune there days maybe they can start a true friendship and meet new people and maybe even get her fractured leg that she has been holding the pain on for so long that she eventually collapses on the ground a bone can be heard snapped as blood begins to leak from her leg a bone sticks out of her skin but she feels nothing for she has fainted from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Umi shoecked by what just happened quickly goes to her help holding her leg looking at Wolf "quickly i need you to help me help her ok hold her leg and bone in place while i get some leafs and stuff for it!"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Wolf got up n noded then started to hold her bone in place "make it fast this could get bad quick" wolf looked down at the leg wondering
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:08 pm

"ok hold it like so..." Umi begins to hover her hand over the wound as a luminous light shown over it slowly placing the bone back in relaxing it and curing the bleeding making sure to clean the blood and replace it back into Daniela "ok you can release her now'
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 am

Wolf lets her go n looks up at umi "h-how did u do that?" wolf asked wondering?
Back to top Go down
Suki x3

Suki x3

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Daniela wondered also lost on what just happeend,did she die?,did she faint? "what...what happened...?"
Back to top Go down
wolf rain

wolf rain

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 am

Wolf looks back at Daniela and sighs smiling "y didnt u tell me before u where hurt u passed out from the pain u where holding on to if it wasnt for umi's quick thinking who knows what would have happen"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)   WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf) Empty

Back to top Go down

WERE CRASHING ON THE BEACH!!!! (Daniela and Wolf)
Page 1 of 1