WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Hanging Near the Beach (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocker Rika

Rocker Rika

Cancer Buffalo

Hanging Near the Beach (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Rika wondered the beach innocently gazing at the sun,the fresh clean air of sea and trees mixed it was all so wonderful to take in sitting near the tides watching the waves come in "this island is so beautiful i may stay here..."Rika spoke in a low tone being as she was alone she didn't want to seem crazy towards anyone that may have been around.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Ichigo just happen to be near by watching the tides also for it seemed like a beautiful day to go out and she also was new to this Island recently moving in wondering if the girl near the water was new also slowly and calmly walking over to her as to not startle her she also sat near her and allowed the water to touch her feet,it felt kind of soothing and cool it was also relaxing "hello you must be new around the islands also?" Ichigo questioned kindly in a low peaceful tone
Back to top Go down
Rocker Rika

Rocker Rika

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Rika gives a gentle warm smile "hello" she spoke still in a lone tone also "yes i am i have recently moved here for where i have been to there is way to much...things going on and i decided here was most peaceful..."Rika thought to her self that maybe this girl would ask questions about the things but then again maybe she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Ichigo smiles also "welcome it's nice to see new faces as i said before i amalso kind of new around here and no worries the people around here are gentle and caring every last one of them" since Ichigo had been here for a while she was kind of use to the people and everything that happened which was really nothing big,a few storms but the people here were really warm hearted and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Rocker Rika

Rocker Rika

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Rika felt welcome by this welcome giving a polite smile staring back off to the sea "this place sounds like home already" Rika answered,she felt this may be the best new home.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Ichigo giggles some "you seem more happy,that is good to see your more cheerful trust me this island is amazing and so peaceful you will love living here" Ichigo looks out some more out towards the sea admiring the beauty.
Back to top Go down
Rocker Rika

Rocker Rika

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:01 pm

"thank you Ichigo i will enjoy myself here...and i hope to get along with the others that live here also..." looks off to the sea also.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Ichigo nods also staring out towards the sea"i forgot to mention how beautiful the sea is here...it's so...serene..." Ichigo giggles at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Rocker Rika

Rocker Rika

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Rika agreed with that enjoying the view.
maybe living here wouldn't be so bad.
maybe this is a start to something even greater.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 am

Ichigo tilted slightly towards Rika to see if she was fine and it had seemed she was which was good Ichigo wanted her to feel as welcome as when she first was welcomed here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Near the Beach (open)   Hanging Near the Beach (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Near the Beach (open)
Page 1 of 1