WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) Empty
PostSubject: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:55 am

Xion sat waiting for her two friends with some ice cream sitting watching the sun set as always.
"wonder where those two could be...?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Roxas appears sitting near Xion "hey missed me?" Roxas chuckled playfully.
"where's Axel?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Xion smiled cheerfully hugging Roxas giving him an ice cream "maybe...and yeah i wondered where is Axel you know?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 pm

"nope but he should be coming soon i know it"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:23 am

Axel appears out of a void rubbing his head "sorry i am late did i miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:22 pm

on cheerfully smiles wavng towarsd Axel "nope your just in time come and sit"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:20 pm

"yeah your right on time pal" Roxas cheerfully smiles waving to Axel.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:05 pm

"great thought i was late sorry had to go do something right quick so who's got the ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:25 am

"i do" Xion cheerfully speaks handing them both ice cream then pulling one out for her self eating it a bit "yummy"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Roxas smiles taking his ice cream "thanks Xion and hey Axel what were you doing if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:10 pm

''You know me i was having some fun '' Axel was licking his ice cream '' Can a guy have some fun '' Axel smiled and was about to crack a laugh
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:26 pm

"sure silly" Xion giggles eating some of her ice cream "if it's nothing bad of course"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:22 pm

'' Who me never '' Axel was laughing he took out his camera '' Group picture come on love bird's '' he garb both and them camera was set it flash them three Axel took out the pic ''its not half bad but roxes has a silly face '' axel laughed a little On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) 324975
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:25 pm

"hey what is that suppose to mean?" Roxas chuckles eating some more ice cream shoving Axel a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 am

'' that your face is priceless '' he rub his hand in Roxas hair he got him in the head lock and gave him a nuggy ''who is your daddy '' axel smiled letting him go
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:19 pm

"aww thanks oww hey your so getting it" Roxas chuckled trying to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:53 pm

"silly boys" Xion giggled seeing the two play as always laying back relaxed "...so how do you two feel finally after so many years to not work for the organization anymore...i mean it died off and we are probably all that is left of them...besides Marluxia who is probably off somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 pm

"eh i am alright with that i mean as long as we don't have to take orders anymore and we are free to do as we please we can chill out and relax...so any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:22 pm

'' i think its a bother we won't be able to have fun again well my kind of fun '' Axel said thinking about fighting ''but hey if means spending time with you love birds then what the heck '' axecl smiled grabbing both of there head's and rubbing there hair messing it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)   On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel) Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Clock Tower (Roxas,Xion and Axel)
Page 1 of 1