WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Looking For Axel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

Looking For Axel Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Axel   Looking For Axel EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:34 pm

It had been sometime now since Xion has passed away nothing made sense anymore,losing Xion twice was just to much for one guy to endure but i left a scar that could possibly be healed as for this Roxas was in search of something unsure himself what he looked for he wondered this town of haunted memories once more.
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

Looking For Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Axel   Looking For Axel EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Tokio flew near by watching Roxas he kind of knew it was him cause of the hair and down look on his face flying down near a roof looking down at him deciding to speak"why the long face...Roxas right?" Tokio knew him from the old organization days when they were all under one roof and decide to split and take own orders.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

Looking For Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Axel   Looking For Axel EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Roxas turned quickly turning a bit crossed "hey who the heck are you and how do you know my-" the memories returned to him"your that tokixo guy....what do you want i thought the Omega XXVI decide to spare me and Xion....or what now that Xion is out of the picture you guys have come for me!?" Roxas turned angry "well its not happening cause i'm fighting!" Roxas drew his keyblade and prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

Looking For Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Axel   Looking For Axel EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Tokio laughed at Roxas "you honestly think i am still a member of that crowed...well if you haven't heard....i got dropped...my purpose was done and now here i am wondering for something like you Roxas...but differnce is....im not the one picking a fight now am i?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

Looking For Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Axel   Looking For Axel EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Roxas relaxes a bit seeing no threat at the moment but still not trusting this guy wondering what could he want with Roxas"so what are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

Looking For Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Axel   Looking For Axel EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:16 am

"i'm here for the same reason...looking for someone to hang with for a while... i've got nothing to do and no one to bother with...so i decide to drop by and see whats new with you"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

Looking For Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Axel   Looking For Axel EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Roxas was lost towards Tokio and the way he was acting "um...wow dude...sure...I'll hang with you....but why me bro...?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

Looking For Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Axel   Looking For Axel EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:28 pm

"eh your kind of like me. a loner we stick to our selves when everyone else is long gone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking For Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Axel   Looking For Axel Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Axel
Page 1 of 1