WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

training in the castle with Xion and Roxas

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

training in the castle with Xion and Roxas Empty
PostSubject: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Taixyou awaited Roxas and Xion for her training.
"where could they be..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 am

Xion entered accompanied by Roxas with a smile "oh hey sorry we are late i was finding the way to the training room and got lost then remembered it was down the hall..silly me" Xion giggles looking at Taixyou "hmm...there is something strange about you thought...like when we first met Roxas..."
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:16 am

"...off fucking...." Taixyou said grumbling then looked at her and wondered still what did she mean.
"you still did not tell me what do you mean by that..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:20 am

"oh sorry hunny it means that there is something odd about you that makes you...well you this tells me you were not a nobody nor a heartless before that you died and became like this right there and then much more different then Roxas here he had to accept his fate" giggles "so anytime you need to know anything just fire away i am all ears"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:25 am

"well for one who are you and this Roxas clown two where am i you say Castle Oblivion i don't know no castle oblivion to tell the truth i don't know anything or anyone...i feel so lost...i want to know this....do you know my purpose...if so...tell me...now...or be warned..." Taixyou drew her keyblade slightly.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 am

"well excuse me i know your new but..." Xion wonders why she could not detect the darkness in this one's heart at first but felt it this time "...thats what i felt...and no i am sorry but i don;t know your purpose ok you appeared in this castle out of nothingness and we were wondering our selves who you are...but sorry i have nothing i don't know your purpose" Xion seen her keyblade pulled slightly and watched it carefully.

Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:31 am

"wrong answer..." Taixyou drew one of her keyblades at random and drew at Xion "draw you wench i'll teach you a lesson to lie to me and use me as a puppet!"
Taixyou leaps at Xion with her keyblade positioned.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:37 am

Xion clashes quickly drawing her keyblade then blows Taixyou away "i do not want to fight you have me all wrong i am only here to help you!"
Xion pleaded to her but seen there was not going to be much effort.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:41 am

"lies my memories are lost and they are because of you now give them back!"
Taixyou draws yet another keyblade appearing behind Xion positioning them at her next "speak or die!"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 am

Xion disappeared then appeared a few feet away from her "please really stop i have not stolen your memories Roxas help me restrain her please!"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:57 am

Taixyou smiled then just ignored all the cries and pleads as the room became complete darkness engulfing everything in the room '...won't give me my memories...then you go down with everything its self..." Taixyou's eyes become bloodshot red as she appears behind Xion her breath cold as ice breathing on Xion as she placed a hand on her shoulder her shoulder began growing darker as darkness consumed her slowly taking her "....you shall pay for not giving me what i want..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:00 am

Xion stood there in shock of her power seeing the darkness take her slowly "...Roxas...help...me..." Xion fell to her knees slowly being consumed.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:04 am

Taixyou faces towards Roxas 'if you know better you will stay in your place clown...now to take my memories by force..." Taixyou's holds Xion's head focusing into her thoughts and inner secrets seeing stuff she never knew getting blown away "....what...are you.....why do i feel...you and me are somewhat alike...." Taixyou shakes her head sitting on the floor thinking.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:06 am

Xion smiles lifting the darkness off of her "...that is be cause....i have no memories....i...never was anyone....i recently became a member coming out of nothing like you..." Xion smiled walking towards Taixyou.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 am

"....no...no..stop......putting....stuff...." Taixyou begins to freak out remembering a bit of why she has become what she is now.
"...i know....my....purpose....now...master..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:11 am

Xion smiled "'good now we can begin"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:00 pm

"yes Xion as you wish"
Taixyou bows to Xion preparing for training.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:47 am

"well let us be ready now you go and rest come back here when you are fully rested please do go" Xion nodded looking over to Roxas.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:29 pm

"hey um sorry about that just she seems really scary" Roxas chuckled patting Xion.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:53 am

"shut up roxas you chicken don't be scared of our new member she is just lost and misunderstood ok?"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Taixyou nodded sitting in a corner relaxing.
"hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 am

"silly" Xion giggled playing around with Roxas
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 am

"what did i do?" Roxas chuckled lost.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 am

"well Roxas we have to train the girl she is clueless and lost she need sour help and guidance" Xion pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 am

"alright but if she begins to be scary i am out of here" Roxas chuckles rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Taixyou nods walking over to Roxas with her keyblade facing him"so when are we gonna start this...?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Roxas looked wide eyed backing off "um ask Xion she should know"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Xion chuckled walking besides Roxas 'silly now lets get the training started" 8summons Keyblade* "now Taixyou correct...attack me with your best hit of your keyblade" Xion smiled nodding for appoval of the attack.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 am

Taixyou could easily leap towards Xion and with one swipe of her keyblade knock her out but did as she was told.
"fine...if you say so..."
Taixyou appears behind Xion slashing at her with her keyblade full force.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:12 am

Xion counters by clashing blades with Taixyou "to slow"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 am

Taixyou smirks flipping her keyblade making her other keyblade appear striking Xion.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:23 am

Xion's keyblade flips in the air and Xion disappears leaving Taixyou to strike the ground appearing behind her striking down with the keyblade in the air catching it striking her from behind.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:29 am

Taixyou falls to the ground angry at Xion's surprise 'how did you..." Taixyou angerly turns with rage slashing out with fire and darkness.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:33 am

Xion smiles opening a portal sucking in the darkness and fire "your allowing hatred and darkness cloud your mind...your mind must be clear and clean of thoughts....we Organization are made from darkness to lurk in it but we do not always relie on the darkness for victory....we use our true powers...the esences of our hearts and mind...."
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:35 am

Taixyou smiles sitting on the ground nodding "....yes my master..." Taixyou begins to meditate thinking to her self focusing her energy.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:38 am

Xion nods relaxing also meditating with a smile.
"good young one..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Roxas nodded being a bit scared 'whoa that was intense nice one Xion you sure know your skills"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Taixyou makes a clone of her self behind Roxas tapping him on the shoulder with a evil smile.
"....what were you saying about me..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:55 am

Xion giggled at the two "stop it you two behave"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Roxas drew his keyblade against hers hearing Xion "hey she started it"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Taixyou smiles disappearing her other self smirking while still thinking.
"its a joke Rox relax"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Roxas smile sitting with the two "i knew that..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:01 am

*giggles opening eyes*
"ok...so are you ready Taixyou?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Roxas stares at Taixyou nodding "she seems ready"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:39 pm

"yes...i am prepared" Taixyou's eyes open one second filled with rage and darkness then flashing turning normal with a smile "ok i am prepared for combat my keyblade is filled with memories"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Roxas smiled bringing forth Oath Keeper "are you ready,set,go!"Roxas rushes around Taixyou attacking her side by side.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Taixyou takes the damage then summons to hand Twilight Moon clashing with Roxas "try harder your speed can be matched now come try me"
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Roxas sent a wave of light energy trying to throw Taixyou appearing behind her "takes this!"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Taixyou absorbed the light energy with her keyblade then clashed with Roxas trying to attack her again then made a pulse with her keyblade splitting it making two slashing away Roxas
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Roxas backed off impressed by this ability"nice but let me see you try this on for size" Roxas summons Oblivion to hand matching Taixyou knowing she had much morepotential but not really carrying about that.
"lets go i can so take you now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training in the castle with Xion and Roxas   training in the castle with Xion and Roxas Empty

Back to top Go down

training in the castle with Xion and Roxas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next