WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) Empty
PostSubject: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:47 am

Tyflow opened a portal leaping out feeling a bit cold "darn i forgot where we were going...oh well" *takes a scarf and a hat out "alright warm enough oh wait" *throws some gloves on and smiles* "there we go...now where is dark...?"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:49 am

*steps out of the portal and looks at tyflow with a lost look on my face then laughs alittle on what he hads on*
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 am

"um...its cold sir...here you are i have some gear for you two" *throws him some snow gear*
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:52 am

*puts it on* "thanks tyflow" *looks around* "so what r the orders from the master?"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 am

"get some white and blue Orb but we have to travel far...think you can handle the bears,wolfs and random nobodies with all this snow?" Tyflow chuckled looking out seeing all of that snow "wow"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 am

*doesn't answer ur question and walks away* "lets get this done and head back home"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 am

"um...ok" Tyflow chuckles walking a bit away from Dark looking around "alright we should find like the fastest root there so i say....those dangerous caves should do it!"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 am

*stops and turns around* "...have u been here before?"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 am

Tyflow's eyes shrink"...yeah...once with Hakumei...but um...nothing happened sir we were just exploring more worlds for hearts is all" Tyflow rubs his head a bit blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:12 am

"i didn't ask all that lead the way then"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:15 am

"um...yes sir sorry sir.." Tyflow felt so distant from Dark but smiled walking along the snow path cheerfully as the wind grew stronger "so dark what do you think of all the heartless so far?"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 am

*looks at him* "....what do u mean? we r all the same"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:20 am

"you know...like...as friends...foes...are they going to make it any where...is there any hope for them?" *tyflows hat gets blown off his head and into the storm "rats..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:23 am

"y r u asking me this i don't have an answer for u" *looks up at him*
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:30 am

"...i am just saying you know i think everyones great i mean a bit of work here and there and we could really do this thing man"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:45 am

"....this is a talk u should have with the master not with me"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:32 am

"but you are her right hand she tells you everything i would Assume i mean come on just between you and me what do you think of everyone?"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 am

"i dont want to think about it because if i let u guys get to me i wouldnt be able to give u orders that may take ur life" *looks up at u*
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Tyflow snares "aww Dark why are you always stuck up tell me...are you like this in your other life cause if you are you must be really uncool then man..." Tyflow just decide to turn and continue walking "up a head just a few more miles and we are there..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 pm

*stops and looks at tyflow* "no im not like that in my other life unless i give in to the darkness my other life hads a lighter side" *looks around at the place* "alright lets take it and get out of here"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Tyflow Snared "whatever..." he said under his breath walking into threw the snow seeing a few nobodies walking a few feet away from them.
"...no...not now...dammit..."
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:20 pm

"whats wrong?" *looks to where they r* "r u really worryed they could be taken down easy just grab the orb and we will take them down"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 pm

"...you don't....damn..." an army of Nobodies appeared surrounding them "well no way out but to fight...so how are we going to do this...?"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:39 am

*looks at tyflow* "do u have the damn orb?"
Back to top Go down
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:23 pm

"fine...i'll get it"Tyflow grew angered making a stance then focusing (alright come on dark's a jerk,Dark's a jerk,Dark's a jerk!) finally being surrounded by darkness making a huge explosion of darkness wiping out all of the nobodies like if they were nothing jumping getting the orb then slamming down to the ground making a quake then rising to catch eyes with Dark as a huge amount of dark energy could be sense from Tyflow,this side of tyflow never has been seen or used before so shaking it off would be a while as Tyflow smiled pushing it into Dark "lets move we got that damn thing already so lets just warp out and get to the others"Tyflow gave Dark the ace and left out.
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:21 am

("hmm something isn't right") *disappears also*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)   Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting The Final Piece Of The Puzzle(Dark and Tyflow)
Page 1 of 1