WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Tyflow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dark warrior
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
dark warrior

Gemini Dog

Tyflow Empty
PostSubject: Tyflow   Tyflow EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Name: Tyflow

Personality: Tyflow is an awesome dude who is always the life of the party,also is cheerful,brave,happy,head strong,rebeliouse,caring,kind,cool,friendly and loves to make friends and take care of business and loves to help friends he is really cool when it comes to anyone no matter how bad they are.

Appearance: Tyflow Souleater4096319copyzj2
Tyflow Soul-evans-soul-eater-9116219-335-400
Tyflow Evans-1

History : tyflow was or use to be a teenager with a great life till he lost his life one faithful day to the heartless and was turned into one.
eventually he met up with another powerful heartless who to took him under his wing and they trained and hung out everyday to where they could not hang any more for Raven was always bust but then he made friends with Hakumei a girl heartless that always seemed quite and calm and now befriend and they have history together they are now boy friend and girl friend hanging together always making sure to back one another no matter what.

Position: Heartless

Element: Darkness,flames and water

Realm:neutral

weapon name:Dark Blade
weapon looks:looks like tyflows arm but in blade form
weapon info:Tyflow learned this technique as a heartless slowly learning to advance it.

Weakness:his emotions,seeing Hakumei hurt or anyone he cares for her and his will since it always makes him go out on a limb and take such great risk he often finds himself pooped out thought he may seem strong he is only strong willed and has a feeling of a heart even thought he has no heart.

anything about your self:im an awesome sweet guy who cares for everyone and hates making eneimes all my foes i turn them to friends for i hate having foes like they say keep your friends close but your enemies closer well i sure do keep them close,close enough to befriend them.

Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

Tyflow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyflow   Tyflow EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:48 pm

approved nice work
Back to top Go down

Tyflow
Page 1 of 1