WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Wondering in ruin

Go down 
+10
shadow
flower
Coty
Lokita Karin
darkshot2
Sun Mistress
Hearty xD
TaiyouShinon
Purple
suicide angel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
suicide angel

suicide angel

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:53 pm

ooc:for all characters that made it out alive in the class topic come and join here if your not fighting or if you want to i guess...
Christina looked around at the ruin of the city "...looks welcoming" she smiled a bit
Back to top Go down
Purple

Purple

Capricorn Goat

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:06 am

Rose looked around "are you two ok?" she asked Taiyou and Ashley
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:48 am

"yeah no cuts or bruises" looks at her self "yeah im fine how about you two?" looks around "hey where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Purple

Purple

Capricorn Goat

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:51 am

"i don't know" she looked around "wonder what happened to the town?"
could Kura possibely be this powerful?
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm

"seems that everyone is fine..." Riku jumps down with Bridget putting her down "so everyone should be coming here and the town seems like Kura took it to hell tch...here we go again"
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am

Taiyou looked confused "i thought she was good again that you guys purified her?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 am

"guess not" she giggled looking around "wow"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:06 pm

"she was just....uuhh...i don't know any more"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am

"RIKU!" *lands on the ground* "is everyone alright" *looks around*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:35 am

"hey dark and yeah everyone alright except for Bridget and i have not seen Rika"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:47 am

Demon Kura appears above them all killing the spy that was sent by weak Kura "hello doomed ones..." she smiled evilly looking over at all of them as her power could be felt threw out the area the ground quaking and the air shivering
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 am

"fuck..." Riku then feels a dark life form inside him turning him into dark riku "...hello Demon we finally meet....its not cool how you left my brother and sisters souls lying on the ground...now you pay for your mistake"
jumps at her and makes a dark wave
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:54 am

the attack bumped off of her armor and she laughed sending a chilling wave freezing Riku "to easy now to have the hearts of many" sees dark "so i killed your soul and stole your heart huh well then your left as a spriit and now you die!" she attacks dark with a slash yet again
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:54 am

"all of u run!" *starts to fate away*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:56 am

Riku warps out of the way then jumps near dark grabs him quickly then appears behind her "to slow sis...the darkness is strong with me...."
"hmm dark disappeared good i can fight with out a worry"
focuses for a moment standing there
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 am

she appears behind Riku stabbing him right threw his body cutting him wide open "out of the way now where is my lunch!?" she said looking at all of them run
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:00 am

"no Kura....the darknes allows me to fool the view of those who do not truly beleive it...those who abuse it and give it nothing...." he smiled as an army of Riku's appeared "get out of here...all of you...i will give my life for the better of all of you....give my damn life purpose..."
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:04 am

"lies i am darkness and stop calling me that weak girls name!" she with one finger killed every clone there as she activated her eye "now Riku....you will commit suicide and leave me the hell alone but first....kill everyone for me" she smiled evilly
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:07 am

"ha...my sister is way stronger then you could image...just you got her off guard like the coward of a demon you are!"
listens to her command watching all the shadows dye out "damn....yes....master.....not!" appears behind her slamming his key blade against her armor "dammit what can get threw!?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 am

"shut up!" grabs his leg "how did you break my curse?!" she asks pissed and slams Riku hard throwing him threw the ground
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:16 am

"damn it u fool run" *yells from spirit*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 am

"dark...i never run...i never give up...i never look back...ill stay in this....i want to be good for something...i don't want to have a meaningless life..." Riku gets up one more time and grows white wings that help him glide at Kura this time3 hitting her with force making a crack "my will is strong....my fire will burn on...no matter what"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:22 am

"a fool like dark...you will die cause your weak like dark!" slams her whole claw into him and slashes him into pieces as his blood rains all over the place
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:30 am

Riku regenrated back into himself "forget i have the power of a heartless...i became a heartless when you killed me....and now...i will show you...a true demon..."
Riku's eyes go blank he grows huge black wings and his body becomes completly dark as he falls to the ground under going a change "...say...hell....to.....Darkside....Riku..." he said as he rose almost close to her comepletly shrouded in darkness
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:04 am

"good by" blows all the darkness off of Riku then grabs him from falling "you are weak and now for your little show off of a show you must be eaten!" goes to eat him
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:01 am

psycho chick wrote:
"good by" blows all the darkness off of Riku then grabs him from falling "you are weak and now for your little show off of a show you must be eaten!" goes to eat him
*walks out from a nearby building clapping*
quite a show, i wonder does it bother you at all if i say "the power of christ compels you"?

stop picking on the poor beaten nooblets and maybe i'll show you how it's done, after all you're looking for strength right?

*looks at riku for a moment speaking telepathically by making the words appear in his mind as text*
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 pm

looks up at Kura "if Riku is not a afraid i am not Afraid!" makes a huge blaze shooting it up at Demon Kura "your going down hold on in there Riku we are coming!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Bridget looks around waking up "....hell...hello?" she looked around "shadow?....anyone?" looks to see everyone in fear and hell has been unleashed and everything was so scary she curled up into a ball in fear "i am dreaming...i am dreaming.... i am dream..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:51 pm

*appears in front of bridget then trys to tap her but hand goes thro her* "right forgot bridget! wake up"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm

appears near dark "hmm i guess he was right" looks down at Bridet and runs to her "baby!" he feel to her and hugged her trying to get her up "come on come on speak to me"
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:24 pm

"well i see that i was right" looks around at the mess "whoa talk about hell on earth"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:03 pm

looks at every one of them "so you all want a peice then here you...go!" makes a huge wave of energy knocking every one into an oblivion as the area the now enter looks as a very dark world where all the buildings are destroyed bodies are all over the floor and blood and gore screaming and terror demons flying killing random people it was Demon Kura's hell...
"let me see those idiots find me in my palace now!" she makes a huge dark palace and enters unseen
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Christina looked around "well everything has gone to somewhere" she spoke in a sarcastic voice "tch now we have top find the Dark Princess?" she asked a little mad
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

"oh no we have to find her and kill her?' she said a little worried "where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Purple

Purple

Capricorn Goat

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 pm

" i am guessing her world"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:21 am

Riku hit the floor mad "...i failed you Kura....i failed you Dark..i am weak..." sits there looking down at the ground with his hair covering his face
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:37 am

DarkRiku wrote:
Riku hit the floor mad "...i failed you Kura....i failed you Dark..i am weak..." sits there looking down at the ground with his hair covering his face
you haven't failed anyone yet
*statics for a moment*
looks like i'm losing connection, i must be waking up
Riku, i sent my mind here to talk to you because...well.... not to sound rude or anything but the sheer distress coming out of you was blocking my mind from dreaming

i figured you needed help so i came and you do need help, you need help saving you from yourself

i'm not sure if we'll ever meet in person again, i might have bitten off more then i can chew, but i want you to listen to what could be my last words

noone wins every fight, everyone ends up ggetting a "game over" eventually, but if possible you must always grasp the chance ti "continue", because if you keep trying then one day you can suceed where you failed before.
The Kura you see in there is no longer Kura, her spirit is lost, technically she is dead but not fully gone
if you can evict her dark side from her body Kura's true self can take control again, the way i see it you must either killed her and finish Kura off, or destroy her spirit so the real Kura can be brought back

*statics some more starting to fade away*
that's all i have time to say
Riku, Kura still needs you... don't give up.. *fades away completly*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Riku looks back to where Coty stood "....he is right...i didn't get this far in life mgiving up...i never give up...i never give in...that is my moto!" Riku rises with a great smile looking back at everyone "alright all of you....today....we finish....what no one could ever stop in a long time....this time...we stop Kura...and the Black hand society!"
he smiled cheering on everyone
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:05 pm

ooc:talk about a sonic moment xD
oc: *appears in front of riku in spirit* "im proud of u riku u found ur self after 10 years u found ur self again now go on finish what we started and i died for i will be watching from the spirit world till we meet again my brother" *fates away*
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:58 pm

(my turn to join Smile )
Umi appears near Demon Kura with a sad face "miss Kura why are you hurting those people?"
she asked looking like a Kid version of Kura "why are you making me sad?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:01 pm

"hmmm alright who is ready to go!?"
Back to top Go down
Rocker Rika

Rocker Rika

Cancer Buffalo

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:01 am

Rika appeared looking down a little scared looking around "oooh....why did it have to go and be so scary" she said in a sad voice
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:32 am

Riku looks over at Rika and walks over to her "no need to fear we will finish this"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:15 pm

destiny wrote:
(my turn to join Smile )
Umi appears near Demon Kura with a sad face "miss Kura why are you hurting those people?"
she asked looking like a Kid version of Kura "why are you making me sad?"

Demon Kura looked down at the girl "who the?" she stared at her a bit angry "i see carma has come to haunt me very nice i love this" she claps in joy "come now let me give Carma a tour of this castle since you are me "she smiled evilly
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Shadow began to have a dark aura around him which turned blue a dark blue kind of as he stood up this song began to play

"that is it...this is personal now...we will finish what we started...Riku i am with you count me in!"
he smiled with courage on his face "come on people let us do this,for all those that kura has killed and all those that have fallen we can avenge them!...for dark......my buddy" a tear goes down shadows face quickly "we can do this this is out day...this is our moment"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 pm

ooc:omg shadow lmao u have just made this even more funny
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:12 pm

"sure ill join!" she smiled make a blaze with her fist
Back to top Go down
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:01 pm

"i guess i have no other choice but i shall go along with this plan"
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 pm

i get up slowlly then look around "shadow....are you leaving my side again...?" she said with a sad face
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 am

"sure i will join got nothing else to do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wondering in ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering in ruin   Wondering in ruin Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering in ruin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next