WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) Empty
PostSubject: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Jamie being new to the town decide to explore since she was new and she liked to explore new places especially new places that were filled with so much beauty and buildings and shops galore even thought it seemed a bit scary she didn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Amy recently returned to this world hoping Break would know where to go after almost losing him but she was not giving up hope she knew he would make it out of there alive seeing a farmiluar face in town following the girl just to get a glipms of her face.
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Jamie wondering some more felt she was being either watched or followed and still ignored it for she was kind of happy even thought she was not showing it she was walking down the street turning to a shop looking at the cute little puppies in it giving a small smile and walking into the shop looking at the puppies"aww how cute" she said petting one of them.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Break warped in looking around town hoping if Amy was around even thought he knew she didn't want to see him he just had to see her seeing a few heads and hers just happen to pop following someone so Break decide to high tail also.
"wonder whats up"
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Jamie felt she was being pursued by someone else besides her first peruser"...i guess i am being hunted....wonder what i did...?"Jamie walks in to a near by shop awaiting to confront her assassins in public to see if they would dare take her then.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Amy walks a bit faster sensing Break near but not really know where he was running into the shop thinking it was him but shocked to see who it was"Jamie?" Amy asked shocked.
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Jamie seeing Amy smiled for once being in this town walking towards her sister hugging her "so you were following me...?" Jamie asked confused back with her expressless face.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:51 pm

"yeah sorry i knew it was you thought someone else was following me and i don't know who it is i think it's my boy-rr friend"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Break sense her near jumping down and walking into a shop seeing Amy's back turned to someone trying not to be rude he decide to allow them to speak till she was done standing there with a calm expression"wonder if she'll forgive me...?"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Amy turns to see Break and happily smiles running to him hugging him"Break oh thank goodness it's only you...hey i would like you to meet...my sister,Jamie,Break,Break Jamie" Amy giggled some introducing the two.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:02 am

Break smiles waving to Jamie"hiya didn't know Amy had a sis and i am assuming you just as cool as your sis?"
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Jamie gave a small smile then her occasional nothing black expression "and your her boy friend aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Break rubbed his head "um...i guess if she wants to call it that but um i sure am her besty"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:56 pm

Amy blushes a bit jumping in front of Break "anyway yes this is my friend Break sis we meet a while back here so what brings you to this town?"
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:57 pm

Jamie nods"i was lost and decide to venture here...how long have you two been here...?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Break rubs his head a bit lost "so you two were venturing...exactly for what may i ask?"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:00 pm

Amy looks lost for a moment"not sure i just dropped here cause i lost my home...like my sister here...i thought i was alone and lost...but now i have her at least...which is good"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Break smiles seeing Amy is finally happy about something in life "well just telling you both i came here cause i am suppose to keep the order of the worlds in peace and well...i felt a disorder here"
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Jamie chuckles some hearing the word disorder "funny..your suppose to be keeping order to places...then why are you here only...there are so many disorders in life and yet...your not tending to them...why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Break astonished by her maturity could only stand there shocked "...how old did you say you were again...?"
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:12 pm

'old enough to know,yet young enough to plead..."
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 am

"she's young just she acts older then what she is... particularly she assumes the role of being very,very odd but she doesn't mind"
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Jamie nods"not odd...just most people see me as odd i like to think of it as different...and different is good"well Jamie thought so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:55 am

"thats a great way to put it hey why don't we all stay in a hotel in this world for a while but i may have to leave soon...you know the job calls for protection and doing things etc etc..."
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:36 pm

"sounds good..but i'd rather go somewhere else Break...if you don't mind...another world will do right Jamie?"
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:45 am

"exactly another...more peaceful one maybe...."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:31 pm

"sure thing wherever you two want tell me and i can leave you tehre and get back to my duties'
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:41 pm

"twilight town seems fun i guess....how dose that sound Jamie..?"
Back to top Go down
Grey Star

Grey Star

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:42 pm

"sure.."Jamie gave a calm nod.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:45 pm

"that settles it then we go to twilight town lets move" Break grabs the hands of Jamie and Ami and warps them off to twilight town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)   Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering the town(meeting of the sisters)
Page 1 of 1