WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

a disturbance in town

Go down 
+3
Virus
Warrior of destiny
Coty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

a disturbance in town Empty
PostSubject: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:20 am

*crashs into the ground into the middle of town square having fallen out of the sky*
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Shiro appears above Coty "so...you must be Coty i assume?"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Warrior of destiny wrote:
Shiro appears above Coty "so...you must be Coty i assume?"
huh? yeah....ugh, don't worry i'm ok....uh.....how do you know me?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm

"i am an ultimate Knight information of the world is my work i must know every living thing now Coty come with me please i would like to have more data on you for X wants you let us go" opens a time portal in space time continuum "hurry this thing has a limit"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:59 pm

"i am an ultimate Knight information of the world is my work i must know every living thing now Coty come with me please i would like to have more data on you for X wants you let us go" opens a time portal in space time continuum "hurry this thing has a limit"
....wait if you're an ultimate knight of information shouldn't you already know? wait...X..X....wasn't that the weird corruption guy? no thanks, i'm noone's trophy
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:02 pm

"yes but for some reason your information is locked,top secret,encrypted let us say and yes X is looking to scan you for your information to use it for him self"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 pm

"yes but for some reason your information is locked,top secret,encrypted let us say and yes X is looking to scan you for your information to use it for him self"
hehe... i get it
you can't read it because it's not from this world, acess denied huh buddy?
no way i'm gonna cooperate with X or his buddies, sorry for bein a pest but i think i'm none of your buisness
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:03 pm

on the other hand you aren't....i agree he is a little weak human who just gets lucky in being booked in our files...i have his scan already i fought Coty a few times and was able in code him with him not even knowing" smiles showing a locked code "now Shiro witness the true power....of a god see as the corrupt one it is my duty to hack and unlock everything those that cannot!" the code begins to circle around X then absorb "...now....my time as god....begins!"
he smiles evilly transforming rapidly in code
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:23 am

Virus wrote:
on the other hand you aren't....i agree he is a little weak human who just gets lucky in being booked in our files...i have his scan already i fought Coty a few times and was able in code him with him not even knowing" smiles showing a locked code "now Shiro witness the true power....of a god see as the corrupt one it is my duty to hack and unlock everything those that cannot!" the code begins to circle around X then absorb "...now....my time as god....begins!"
he smiles evilly transforming rapidly in code
that can't be good... *eyes flash as i take a moment to scan you while your busy transforming*
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 pm

"there is no copying that power Coty let me handle this" Shiro made a code in his palm "time for transformation" he ripped the code in two absorbing its power
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 am

"there is no copying that power Coty let me handle this" Shiro made a code in his palm "time for transformation" he ripped the code in two absorbing its power
who said anything about copying it?
.... *scibbles something down on a otepad and puts it back in my pocket*
anyway

his powers seem to be somewhat similar to mine, if he needs my code then i can use his for a similar effect
but instead, i'm going to use it as an "anti-virus", first i'll Save as to make sure i got plenty of shots and then

*materialises a Deset Eagle and then X's code in my free hand which spins and suddenly turns into a clip which a load into the D.eagle*

i just need one shot
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 pm

"Delete" the information that Coty and Shiro had vanished and turned red and corrupted
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Virus wrote:
"Delete" the information that Coty and Shiro had vanished and turned red and corrupted
too late, copy "pulls out the same information* actually i have a better idea.... time for me to have some fun for a change...
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 pm

John walks in armor and all "halt all of you in the name of the Law!"
John takes out a Card activating it "resisting the law shall get you no where so start explaining your selves now"
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrpt.forumotion.net/
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:09 am

John wrote:
John walks in armor and all "halt all of you in the name of the Law!"
John takes out a Card activating it "resisting the law shall get you no where so start explaining your selves now"
...who are you, what's with the card, and where were you 5 minutes ago?
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:21 pm

"X you are no longer under contract and terms of Knights you have been demoted....to heartless!" points a finger at X turning him to a heartless then disappearing him to Halloween town "nice work Shiro you are a true Knight...now for Coty you my friend are sentenced to Duty with me now will you come quite or will the law have to enforce its self?"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:22 am

John wrote:
"X you are no longer under contract and terms of Knights you have been demoted....to heartless!" points a finger at X turning him to a heartless then disappearing him to Halloween town "nice work Shiro you are a true Knight...now for Coty you my friend are sentenced to Duty with me now will you come quite or will the law have to enforce its self?"
WHAT THE HELL IS WITH EVERYONE AND THEY'RE GRANDMA TRYING TO FORCE ME TO GO EVERYWHERE!!!??????
but i don't really think i have much of a choice here.... when is this day gonna be over?
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 am

"hey talking about grandmas is against the law you sir are coming with me no matter what we will declare your sentence now vanish to sporm!"
*disappears him to sporm jail*
ooc:ill just move the topic...
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:00 pm

John wrote:
"hey talking about grandmas is against the law you sir are coming with me no matter what we will declare your sentence now vanish to sporm!"
*disappears him to sporm jail*
ooc:ill just move the topic...
*record scratch for comedic effect*
...talking about Grandmas is against the law? wait what's a Sporm? *is dissapeared*
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:38 pm

"welcome to Sprohm Prison where you shall be judged...now i have to wait for Chris to make it official and don't try anything funny your card locked from doing any actions remember that so make your self at home...Pup" john leaves the room as two other judges walk in and watch Coty "i leave you with these two if anything call for me"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:12 pm

*watches X get transformed into a heartless* "......i warned him of the power of the judges..."
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 am

John wrote:
"welcome to Sprohm Prison where you shall be judged...now i have to wait for Chris to make it official and don't try anything funny your card locked from doing any actions remember that so make your self at home...Pup" john leaves the room as two other judges walk in and watch Coty "i leave you with these two if anything call for me"
judges? wait..... Sprohm.... judges.... right this is one of those towns from that place
ahhapoor guys just don't know, oh well, he only card locked actions, not movement
which means there's nothing to stop me from getting out, of course there's the mater of armed guards and such
not a problem if you're movement ability happens to be teleport 2, so with that i'll be going now, but not before making it so from now on any red cards i get are automatically changed to yellow cards

have a nice day! *dissapears, grabs my prize in a cutscene, then dissapears out of Ivalice entirely*
*but then appears back immobilzed and frozen*
what the hell?! that cheats...
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:57 am

ooc:yeah no that still counts as an action so you have just been penalized and forbindden of movement you are now under more probation my friend make it any harder and you will be staying very long.
john laughs as Coty's attepmt at freedom was neglected "fool"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:09 am

John wrote:
ooc:yeah no that still counts as an action so you have just been penalized and forbindden of movement you are now under more probation my friend make it any harder and you will be staying very long.
john laughs as Coty's attepmt at freedom was neglected "fool"
ooc: ah but you never SAID movement which according to your own moveset unless you do so that isn't allowed, you just stumbled over yourself, i played tactics advance too

Ic: oh sorry, i shoulda mentioned, you can do what you like to X but you're judge abilities cpuld only effect me due to him negating my abilities, now that he's out of the way you hold no power, you see i have something you might call..... "diplomatic immunity", now if you'll excuse me i've been held up for far too long, and while you hold my in this jail i sense something bad is happening elsewhere that requires my immediate attention
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:14 am

ooc:tisk tisk tisk Coty you know that is technically god modding correct?
"ahh but you do and if any trouble stirs we are here to settle that problem so tell me where it is and i shall send nights to take care of it"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:23 am

John wrote:
ooc:tisk tisk tisk Coty you know that is technically god modding correct?
"ahh but you do and if any trouble stirs we are here to settle that problem so tell me where it is and i shall send nights to take care of it"
ooc: you're REALLY one to talk on that you knowcalling me on god-modding just becasue you neglected on your own end of the RP, dunno what kinda people you're used to dealing with but as i've said before i've been at this longer then dark, nothing i've done so far is outside of what was already approved anyway, unless you guys have some stupid rule satting that what "race" your chaarcter is automatically pre-determines thier power

IC: well... it's not like i can tell what's going on from a hunch

and i'd look into it more but i'm TRYING to be as nice about this whole situation as possible, i mean i still say it's fairly rediculous to throw someone in jail over a figure of speech but that's just me
Back to top Go down
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:27 am

ooc:then maybe we should then and i have power that proves my god modding ok my app actually allows me to this and i never remmeber you being approved
"we will see what the judges have to say..well what chris says and he is very strict the most powerfulets judge there is...more powerful then i my self"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:27 am

ooc:technically i approved him but told him to work on his app that it made him seem like god and that is a place where we work in and u have to work for the title of god so....yeah we work on that flaws and stuff later lol
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
John
Judge Master
Judge Master
John

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:31 am

ooc;really...idiot i swear Riku next time just tell the users sorry no this won't do cause you will have ppl doing certain things like this thinking there god -_-*
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:47 am

John wrote:
ooc;really...idiot i swear Riku next time just tell the users sorry no this won't do cause you will have ppl doing certain things like this thinking there god -_-*
ooc: idiot admin, i would NEVER attempt such a character without considerable pracitce in balencing out, if you ever look at the character sheet i tried to make a point of mentioning any real use of these "godlike" abilties leaves my character completly open to attack with the exception of what we've ended up in an arguement about which admittedly i've been thinking i should run through the approval process just because some people may have an issue or two with it, however as of yet i've had some issues finding a way to word it accurately which is why it hasn't been submitted for approval yet, now please don't be so callous towards your co-workers, it doesn't look very good on your part
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 pm

ooc:then you should be able to follow the law of this but chris says it is not passed on so Coty is on probation and be lucky we let you off with a warning ok there is a rule with insulting the admins especially head admins sir so go off with a warning and probation just remember next time you go straight to jail no ifs ands or whats about it i mean buts so go Coty and stay out of trouble thanks
(i spoke with chris john sorry u should really try to bribe him next time
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:50 am

DarkRiku wrote:
ooc:then you should be able to follow the law of this but chris says it is not passed on so Coty is on probation and be lucky we let you off with a warning ok there is a rule with insulting the admins especially head admins sir so go off with a warning and probation just remember next time you go straight to jail no ifs ands or whats about it i mean buts so go Coty and stay out of trouble thanks
(i spoke with chris john sorry u should really try to bribe him next time
ooc:rules against insulting the admins? then there should be a rule to force the admins to uphold thier own rules
Back to top Go down
Alb0zfinest
Spammer
Spammer
Alb0zfinest

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:44 am

i totally concur Coty
Back to top Go down
zack...
Heartless warrior
Heartless warrior
zack...

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:11 pm

alright can we please just stop here and continue with life damn your making a big deal over freaking nothing really be mature you guys what a great example you guys are showing when your in your 20's and 19's tch...
Back to top Go down
Alb0zfinest
Spammer
Spammer
Alb0zfinest

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:32 pm

this is an Rp
please refrain from posting in it only admins or other wise can post comments on it and please refrain from telling people how to live life other wise
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:31 pm

this is pointless ok noi more arguing about this dammit locked!
Coty good lukc on ur mission to find dark and albo we need to talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a disturbance in town   a disturbance in town Empty

Back to top Go down

a disturbance in town
Page 1 of 1