WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Halloween Town =D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Hakumei appeared with Namine on her back smiling waiting for Laz and Lan to come.
"i am going to make sure that you stay safe...for Raven...cause like mine...Tyflow would want me to do this..."
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Laz waves to Hakumei appearing "hey i am here!...um Lan is coming soon...just give him time"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Lan walks in shaking his head "Well i guess we can take care of her i mean if her boy friend dosen't get mad you know how he is all monster like and stuff" Lan spoek a bit frightened.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Laz chuckles "don't worry Tyflow and Raven are cool so he won't mind if we watch over her right Hakumei?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 pm

"yes they are very good friends so no worries..."
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Namine awoke slowly wondering where she was looking down to Hakumei and seemed a bit scared wondering what was going on since there were two heartless on bot her sides and one carrying her "wha...what are you going to do with me...?"Namine questioned a bit scared since she was completely weak after the fight.
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Lakisha appeared a few roofs down from the group staying hidden and undetected.
"now we just sit here and wait for the right moment..."
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Hakumei smiled kindly "no worries we are all Raven's friends here we are just keeping you safe from any harm is all"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Namine was unsure to drop her guard but since they were seemingly kind heartless she smiled getting off of Hakumei "that is good to know...so where is Raven...?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:02 am

Hakumei looked down a bit "um...he is off doing his job...sorry to say...i know how you feel thought...my buddy Tyflow is always taken from me also"*smiles trying to ignore the fact she is sad about tyflow always being busy.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 am

Namine sadden "oh...i understand..." Namine smiles trying to lighten the mood "well thank you for going threw your way to help me...um i guess i should be going now..."
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:31 am

"wait....won't you stay a while with us i am sure when they are done we can all go see them together why not stay with us for a little?"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Lan smiles "yep we all get along great"
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Laz jumps in joy "whoohoo family!"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Hakumei giggles at the two "yep"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Namine then smiles seeing as theese guys are really friendly she could get to be there friend and hopefully they can take her to Raven when he is done with what ever it is he is doing.
"sure i can stay"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Lakisha appears in Hakumei's shadow touching her then exploding her with darkness "you are now...a puppet of darkness..."
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Lan jumped at the girl that appeared "Hakumei!"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:18 pm

*laughs evilly and disappears*
"now finish the job the other fool could not end..."
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 pm

"Hakumei!" *jumps and falls on Lan*
"sorry bro"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Hakumei slowly rises from her fall as a gapping hole began to seal it's self slowly "...." Hakumei was speechless as she turned to Namine "...." Hakumei grew a large wing slashing a vortex open sending Lan and Laz in to it.
"good bye disturbance's!....hello...Namine..." Hakumei spoke in a much more dark evil tone.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Laz flies away holding on to Lan "dude what is going oooon!" *disappears with Lan*
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Lan throws a ball towards Namine "use this to heal your self she may try to kill you!" *disappears*
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Namine looked down at the ball picking it up"....why is she making my closetes friends against...me...?" Namine teared a bit.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Hakumei smiled evilly as she grew two more large wings flapping them then making large claws and becoming completely Black floating in the sky "I am truly sorry Namine...i don't want to have to do this...but your a nobody....with special powers that the End Empire finds...threating...so they use heartless that have true essence of power held inside of us...now i will finish you...get ready" *disappears then appears behind Namine blasting her with a huge dark blast*
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 am

Namine disappears appearing a bit far from her "...Hakumei...please....you have to fight the darkness it is clouding your mind please fight it this is what happened to Raven also please i don't want to fight you!"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:27 am

"what are you talking about i finally feel powerful enough yes i love this feeling oh boy i never knew power felt like this ohhoo!" Hakumei ignored Namine's pleads and made another blast with little effort
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:31 am

Namine summoned her book drawing a sheild protecting her "please Hakumei listen to your self you don't need darkness to be pwoerful you know you are powerful with out it remember the war you beat those nobodies like if they were nothing by yourself!?" Namine tried hard to convince her.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 am

Hakumei was not turning otherwise she was filled with rage and darkness she was blind with madness and power making another bea but theis time to the sky shattering the skies to the ground quaking the ground summoning an army of heartless "yes...yes...yes!...i feel power corsing threw my veins!....Namine...your wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 am

Namine made a bunch of warp holes suck in all the heartless "well i will show you that darkness is not the answer!" Namine draws her self some guardian angel armor and wings with a bow aiming at Hakumei "now be purified!" Namine shot the bolt of holy thunder dashing threw the air.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 am

Hakumei seen the arrow coming to quick knowing she was done but de3cide to risk it and let her self explode in the processe but tp her amazment she survived and grew angry and the more rage she gained the more powerful she became.
"oh...Namine...your getting it....now!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 am

Namine was shocked thinking she could escape but would probably be pursuited and looked around for some sign of a break to buy her time.
"oh well i will have to draw till i drop!"
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:34 am

Hakumei gave her plenty time to run striking her head on.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:37 am

Namine flew backwards quickly drawing a few nobodies to protect her for the moment
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:40 am

Hakumei laughed in the face of the nobodies summoning heartless to match up with them walking slowly to Namine "...any last request before i finish you...?"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:43 am

Namine drew some toy robots shooting lots of stuf at Hakumei then drawing a keyblade placing it behind her for safe keepings"...i am ready for you.."
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:46 am

Hakumei laughed at the explosions shaking them off coming out of darkness walking even closer "the clock is ticking..."
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Namine grabbed the keyblade and went all out towards Hakumei slashing at her.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Hakumei laughed being attacked by the keyblade looking at namine healing from her cuts "...you don't understand...darkness....beats all...ood night Namine" Hakumei grabbed Namine drowning her in darkness slowly
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Namine was shocked at this "but...the keyblade....wait...no...not the darkness!" but it was to late for her she had finally fallen to the darkness being beaten.
Back to top Go down
Broken Heart
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
Broken Heart

Aquarius Rat

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Hakumei smiled evilly seeing Namine fall to the darkness then let her go as her body stood there as Hakumei disappeared fading way.
"im done here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Town =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Town =D   Halloween Town =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Town =D
Page 1 of 1