WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!

Go down 
+2
Dusk
lol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lol

lol

Virgo Pig

The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:07 pm

well it's been a while since i have ventured out of the town and after leaving those weird guys tht wanted to beat me up i should be safe here....for nopw...
o.o wonder if i ever am safe anywhere damn might bump into those black monsters who creep out of ur shadow dead
ohb well i can keep myself safe as long as i run or....well fight but i need sometype of weapon liek those guys do...(thinks)...what the heck type of place do i get something like that...hmm...i wonder...
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:30 pm

A Dusk rises from the shadows sqirming facing the boy just standing there as if preparing to attack.
Back to top Go down
lol

lol

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:25 pm

ffffffffffuck!
now i get the damn zombies alright zombie bring it!
*gets ready to fight*
Inter Theme Plays!
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 pm

looks at the boy for a moment then leaps for an attack.
Back to top Go down
lol

lol

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:16 pm

*dodges it and rolls and jumps on the zombie thin*
die damn die!
*pounds on it*
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:17 pm

slighters out of the grasp of the boy and tackles him.
Back to top Go down
lol

lol

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

ducks letting it fly behind him*
holy smoke tat was close man i should be careful this guy is trying to zombiefy me and i wont let it win!
maybe
hmmm maybe...i should try getting one of those key things to fight this thing off maybe then i may have a chance!
*thinks u pa storm*
.....no dice maybe wave hey therer zombie....you dont wanna eat me whistle affraid Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm

multiplies into three and surrounds the boy.
seeming as if ready to attack then one slighters and goes on with an attack while the other two watch.
Back to top Go down
lol

lol

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:28 pm

SUN OF A-\
*gets cut off and attacked knowing he is going do die*
FUCK!!! COME ON THAT IS SO UNFAIR DUDE REALLY >.>
upper cuts the zombie hoping he was not bit then runs to the others in an attepmt to fight.
bring it chumps!
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 pm

the two defend themselves just in case as the one who got hit strikes him from behind.
Back to top Go down
lol

lol

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:32 pm

ouch oh....im done....damn...
*falls over to the ground being attacked from behind*
crap...i need back up...qucikly Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Dark Knight

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Jake notices a boy for a moment going into the forest and thinks (this is perfect ill steal this guys heart no problem!) then walks in to see that a nobody beat him almost to it slashing at the nobody who hit the guy from behind "no way that heart is mine!"
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 pm

the nobody at the back disappears as the two from in front step up to the heartless multiplying also into four now surrounding the heartless preparing to latch on then striking quickly.
Back to top Go down
lol

lol

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:42 pm

ahh!.....im not dying....why am i not dying!?
*looks around*
oh cuz someone took my place and heard my call..thank you lord....wait....THAT GUY IS GONNA DIE NOW NOT SO FAST! *jumps in at one of the xombie things holding on to it*
i got you zombie!
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Dark Knight

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 pm

watchs the nobodies fall in line and jumps in the air then slashes down up on the three since the kid held one of them seeing as he could maybe take care of that one."he's got it i know i got those three"
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:45 pm

the three disappear as the one slithers out of the boys grasp and slap away the heartless knowing it was a threat.
Back to top Go down
lol

lol

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 pm

ow!
*falls back*
look out!
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Dark Knight

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 pm

*slashes it away with one slice of the sword*
"simple enough...."
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 pm

the nobody vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Laron appears on scene detecing something going wrong "so whats up Jake's heartless haven't seen you in a while"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:25 pm

"he is going to stop where he stands and that is the bottom line" Jake appears behind Laron preparing to engage in combat.
Back to top Go down
RikuXRoxas

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Josh was wondering near by the peaks seeing a group of people it seemed like a fray of some sort and decide to watch and see if things would get messy "i wonder if these guys are fighting...and if they are...who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?"
Back to top Go down
lol

lol

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 pm

come on more people i mean what is this a war against time really you know what im gone duces dudes you guys are interupting my venture to the mountains so later you bunh o gang os
*exits running like a chicken*
Back to top Go down
RikuXRoxas

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Josh laughs a bit seeing the guy run away thinking maybe he was a bystander and the other three were maybe solders depending on the way they were dressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!   The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Icy Mountains (heading off to lutia)OPEN!!!
Page 1 of 1