WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Night Out (Open)

Go down 
+3
Black Raven
Destiny
Tsuin Hāto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:17 am

Kari laid on the beach looking up at the stars wondering to her self after all that has happened how did she end up here?,anyway she wondered for a good while till eventually she got bored and decide to get up and explore the beach by her self since everyone was either asleep at the moment or busy (usually sleep).
as she wondered the beach she skipped a bit feeling bored on this night at the beach alone but then had remembered that everyone was out for the night in other worlds while she was left to guard the Islands which was completely lop sited but she really didn't care she was asleep the whole time on the beach and nothing happened.
after exploring the beach bored she sat down again "..sigh... it's so peaceful,calm,quite and beautiful on these islands...i never want to leave...just wish...my friends would return its kind of boring here with out them" Kari chuckled "especially my sister i miss her the most..and her dumb boy friend Sora i wouldn't mind seeing anyone right now" she nodded as she looked upon a star passing by then closed her eyes and wished upon it. "...i wish...for for ever more peace...there has been so much fighting and nonsense in the worlds...that they are falling apart slowly good thing i am protecting this world...but i wonder how my home town is and twilight town...i hope they are both ok also"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Star appeared before her floating down on her star "....are you the Queen of hearts sister by any chance?..." Star questioned looking down upon the girl for she watched her the whole time and something was weird about her Star knew this girl was not Kairi some how but still could not tell how.
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:05 am

Kari looked at the girl lost and a bit scared and answered "yeah...i am Kairi's sister...whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:12 am

"you are needed please come with me grab my hand" Star leaded her hand out to Kari.
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 am

Kari nodded "me needed not possible my sister would be the one usually needed... are you sure your looking for me?" Kari questioned seeming lost.

Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:29 pm

"yes you are needed to be saved from eternal evil there is a darkness in your heart that is coming to get you....please...quickly come with me"
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:17 am

Kari was shocked by this and went with the girl "...can...you tell me what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 pm

"the universe is coming to an end..." Star spoke coldly and came out with it.
"we must go quickly before the darkness reaches your heart..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:22 am

"what darkness i feel fine and no one has threatened me yet"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:18 pm

"yet but the darkness has ways to a persons heart..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:09 am

"well no worries cause this girl is all pure and light" *giggles looking at the sky and how wonderful it is*
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Star smiled nodding "i see...if you say so...(little do you know your both black and white hearted...you know so little..)
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 am

Raven appeared below them in a dark hole waiting for Kura to get to scene"damn her she is late"
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Kura appears before the two staring down to make sure Raven was there giving her hand out "...Kari....i have come for you..."
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 am

Star points to the heartless "that is what is after you Kari!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
flower

Capricorn Rooster

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Bridget seen them from the beach head seeing Raven in a void "...oh no...the heartless...they have already found Kari...i hope that Star Knight can take them..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 am

Kari looked at the heartless "...that...i am suppose to be afraid of that...no offence Star but if my friend Riku could take these guys out no problem then of course i will clean this heartless girl flat...but why is she not attacking...why dose she want me to come with her...?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:30 pm

"Kari just listen to me even thought they want you to go with them you should not trust me..." Star sense another heart around "....could another possibly be...?" Star catches Raven wondering if he had found the heart yet.
"i must protect them both...heartless leave now or you leave me no choice!"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Drago appeared behind Star pushing Kari off "hehe...hello miss star we finally meet..."
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Star turns pushing Drago off her star flying up to face him falling shooting him down with star beams.
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Drago falls burning himself sensing two hearts and seeing the two heartless "oh boy what fun 5 for the price of one..." Drago turns shooting out a dark flame at the star beam"is that the best you got" he spoke floating in the air hovering on fire.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Star makes a shine in the sky making it rain lights down upon drago "feel the power of light!"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Drago flew into the water rubbing his head 'oww...oh that hurt...nice...you impress me...now you get taken down" Dragon quickly appearing behind Star smacking her off her star "get out!"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Star grew unblaned by the sneak attack falling off making her star explode falling making a new sar to catch her "your going to have to do better then that"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Drago blew out the smoke laughing "really now explosions you were better off with the lights...burn!" Drago made a huge explosion engulfing the area and everyone in it.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Star quickly shields everyone taking in all the damage "ahhh!" Star falls to the water floating healing slowly.
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 am

Drago laughs seeing she has fallen "now that she is out of the picture...time to get myself some lives..." Drago smiled evilly slowly floating over to the heartless.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:04 am

a huge wave of water drenched Drago as Star arose "not so fast!"
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:08 am

Drago flies back angered "dammit this girl is persistent i can't even do my job with her in the way and i am all wet more damns!"
Back to top Go down
heartless
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
heartless

Scorpio Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:03 am

Heartless Kari catches Kari then looks at Raven and Kura "we leave now things are getting to wild...Raven grab the girl on he beach..."*warps out with Kari and Kura*
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:29 am

"...?....whats....going on...Kura...?...Raven...?...Kari...?" Kari was just confused and was out cold cause of this confusion.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Raven nodded following orders going to Bridget grabbing her quickly then warping out "trust me this is for your own good"
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 pm

"yes..." *disappears with Kari*
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:35 pm

"no!...i failed..." Star looks to Drago then makes a huge beam of light slashing threw half of the world exploding "by the power of the stars and the galaxies...you shall be defeated..."
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Drago looked at her with wide eyes disappearing in flames "wow that girl is something better to not mess with her for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Leo Pig

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Star feeling as if she defeated Drago disappeared quickly for she was feeling very weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Out (Open)   Night Out (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Out (Open)
Page 1 of 1