WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Personal Awards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadoh
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
shadoh

Gemini Goat

Personal Awards  Empty
PostSubject: Personal Awards    Personal Awards  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:30 pm

ok well here is a topic where we staff members give props to most members for such and such.
like for instance.
Monkey Boy i would give him funniest RP moment (Topic) that was just to funny dude you got my vote lol
friendliest person on the forum would be Dark Warrior man he has made friends with mainly everyone even his rivals he befriended them now that is a truly nice guy we hope you get better man.
a grate staff member who seems to always know the answer to most things would be darkshot2 and everyone can agree on that, that he is indeed a great staff member,friendly and helpful towards the members and always has the best ideas.
Twin Heart she was a great head admin holding the site up as much as she could in Riku's absence she knew what to do and when to do it with the help of Dark and Karin.
Lokita Karin a great staff member like Dark always there when in need and gets along great with everyone(even thought she kicks everyones but) we still love her.

(note no negative comments towards any members just positive)
if you want to congratulate anyone say it here!
Back to top Go down
shadow
Warrior of Twilight Wings
Warrior of Twilight Wings
shadow

Cancer Monkey

Personal Awards  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Awards    Personal Awards  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:52 pm

thats a double on that dark award.
i can't really give any out because no one seems worthy to me sorry...lol just kidding man if i could i would award the whole staff man we all do our part and have held this site up so i thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Alb0zfinest
Spammer
Spammer
Alb0zfinest

Aquarius Dog

Personal Awards  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Awards    Personal Awards  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:03 pm

shadow wrote:
thats a double on that dark award.
i can't really give any out because no one seems worthy to me sorry...lol just kidding man if i could i would award the whole staff man we all do our part and have held this site up so i thank you all.

lol.........., anyways
i would award Riku, dispite the fact that hes not active as much, he has shown to be a great head admin, of course he had help, but he played his part, and played it well. the same for darkshot, although not the inactive part, we all know he has no life =), jokes aside he did get new members and he was nice to them, some of them actually stayed because of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal Awards  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Awards    Personal Awards  Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Awards
Page 1 of 1