WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Shadows personal journal and thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadow
Warrior of Twilight Wings
shadow

Cancer Monkey

Shadows personal journal and thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Shadows personal journal and thoughts    Shadows personal journal and thoughts  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 pm

well here i am.
writing this thing cause i never knew i would need one but i think i need it for my journey has ended and i am sure i will be revived i mean my life has never really meant much besides training a few kids some powerful stuff and growing older and older losing my fighting touch....i lost a few fights which i never knew i could possibly lose and damn who knew i would be killed eventually...that is it...i am a rusty worn out soldier who needs to be put down....i am glad they killed me maybe now i can have some time to myself.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

Shadows personal journal and thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows personal journal and thoughts    Shadows personal journal and thoughts  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:42 pm

I have returned after that...disturbing adventure.
i should take retirement into consideration...i am worn out and weak i mean i use to be such a warrior...such a fighter...not I'm a wash out and wannabe...a castaway...i wonder what life has in store for me now...?
whatever it may be i am prepared to face it,i shall never given in no matter how old and worn out i get... i am a warrior,we stand strong and hold our heads high no matter what may stop us or what object may be in our way!
Back to top Go down

Shadows personal journal and thoughts
Page 1 of 1