WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Returning From the Grave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

Returning From the Grave Empty
PostSubject: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Ashley had appeared out of a flaming vortex lost to what had happened this whole time looking around wondering if she was alive again or was she dead,the area was filled with tombstones and keyblades and she guessed it right she was in the keyblade grave yard a place of eternal sleep for keybladers that have lost there lives knowing she has lost hers she goes in search of her keyblade "...i wonder if i will find it in all thus ruble"
Back to top Go down
SunDownVII

SunDownVII

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm

A dark void appeared coming out of it was saix he had his hood on and looked at Ashely and walked up too her but not to close '' a keyblader '' he said walking through her like a ghost and was in back of her he took of his hood
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Ashley leaped out of fear turning around throwing flames at him astonished she still knew her magic looking around for her keyblade"damn where is it when random guys come out of the sky!?"
Back to top Go down
SunDownVII

SunDownVII

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 pm

'' can you feel it the moon's power'' Saix took out lunatic and and transformed it he slammed the flames as they came , he then he ran up to ashely and swing and slashed at her in the stomach ''your pain shall be fetal ''

Berserk 10 %
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Ashley was able to duck for a moment giving the guy a blow to the stomach with a fist filled with fire jumping way back catching site of something "wait...could that be...?"Ashley knew it could possibly be her keyblade but decide to work her way there seeing this guy meant business.
Back to top Go down
SunDownVII

SunDownVII

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Saix grabbed her fist and then he kicked her away as she was to busy thinking of something that saix did not know of he saw a chance to strike '' Luna Crash'' He slammed his weapon making a huge shock wave in the ground blow her away from about 23 feet to the left he was about to strike but then he stop '' you are looking for something are you not ''

Berserk 34 %
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Ashley holding her stomach a bit in pain healing it off snared at the guy "like you care!?" Ashley finally seeing her chance grabs the keyblade she seen but it wasn't hers thought this keyblade was much more advance a flamed hilt,burning flame marks on the sides and the teeth were shaped like flames holding it in a position "this will do just fine now time to play at my level to settle the score mister!" Ashley jumped into the air shooting a fire ball in the air making a flame rain all around the other guy"just getting started!"
Back to top Go down
SunDownVII

SunDownVII

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 pm

'' It appears so '' he stand in one position he spins his luntic blowing the fire away he then jam his lunatic in to the ground and took it out a gush of wind was blowing her away he then dashes in front of her grabbing her key blade and using the end of his weapon to hit her in the stomach and kicks her in the head and grabs her key blade ''this is not your original weapon is it '' He looked at her and gave it back to her

Berserk 42 %
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:15 pm

the wind caught her off guard but she quickly slashed down hitting the guy in the head seeing he got up from it jumped way back cause he was getting to freaky besides the question "think your a walk in the park yourself and i'm not telling you but i will tell you this it is mine!" she made a huge storm of flames burst out before her in a huge line preparing for any assault the guy may have in store.
Back to top Go down
SunDownVII

SunDownVII

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 pm

''well then it seems i maid a mistake i missed judged you there for i shall stop annoying you with the random questioning '' His power was growing blue aura was all around him he ran up to the flames like if the where nothing he swing her right the rib

berserk 56%
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Ashley protecting herself with her keyblade from the blow knocked him off "why are you even here....why are you even attacking me i haven't done a thing to you nor do i know you!?" Ashley grew mad as she spun in a circle making a huge flame around her then exploding into a super nova burning the whole field to ashes."that has got to be it...i'm almost pooped..."Ashley sighed tired and almost out of breath.
Back to top Go down
SunDownVII

SunDownVII

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:42 pm

saix was on the ground that attack was powerful he got up he was bleeding but he was ignoring it he had a normal pail face '' Your element it is the element of fire impressive'' he put his weapon away '' you could become so much but i guess you see more to the light '' he then looked around at the key blades '' i fight you because you have a heart and i dont i fight anyone and everyone who has a heart '' he closed his eyes

berserk 57
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Ashley lost then remembering a group that searched for hearts"...wait...you must be apart of the organization...no way...my heart belongs to me...i have lost it already and won't lose it again...not in this life time...but i don't think i can go on much longer...i got a little fight in me...if you feel ok with yourself taking out a defenseless girl then by all means do it...i know you could really care less...you nobodies with your no feelings..."Ashley sighed sitting there looking down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SunDownVII

SunDownVII

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Saix looked at her '' i will not fight a unarmed opponent '' saix took out a potion that healed her whole body and then he took out 50 fire cards ''Axel was right these cards could come in handy'' Saix throw the cards at her key blade the cards fused with her key blade changing its shape and color there was fire all around it and the blade was next to her '' If you care about your life you would pick that up '' he ran up to her and slashed her

Twilight blaze
Returning From the Grave Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgSpq_-KRYGZ8tEmLWEcD2Q5-bNY0jQt3OhOupmXdNkzm0Gob2iA
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Doxiv appeared out of a void protecting the girl using darkness to shroud the guy away "a shame you molest this girl...why not fight a male you womanizer..."Doxiv turned with his hood on not revealing his identity but smiling in his hood "i see the organization are alive again i assume,don't you old nobodies know how to stay down and in your place...no matter like your master Xemnas you shall fall but not to a keyblade master...no...to a new organization member but i'll save the introductions for another time so lets go" Doxiv made his keyblades appear in both hands "now lets play why don't we"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Ashley wondering why did this guy power up her keyblade grabbed for it but before she could react some other guy came in between her and the other guy wondering was he here for her also?"oh no...another one...i can't fight both of you at once...wait...i think...he is on my side..i hope" Ashley got up slowly feeling a bit better from the potion and looked at her keyblade once more"...i wonder...?"
Back to top Go down
SunDownVII

SunDownVII

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:28 pm

'' who is this clown '' he said looking at him with a odd face
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:36 pm

"this "clown" my friend is a nobody like you i to long for a heart...but you former organization members have a complete blind side to your "kingdom hearts" theory...we new organization members shall not fail in what you old wanna be's failed to be and do now are we going to stand around and insult one another or are we going to fray your pick run if you like trust me it's a wise choice"
Back to top Go down
SunDownVII

SunDownVII

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Saix just looked at him like a joke '' thats funny when i saw you the word wannabe was repeated in my head over and over again '' he then looked at him '' but if you wish to battle then so be it '' he took out his weapon '' very well then lets see how much the organization has grown ''

berserk 45 %

Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Axel appered '' hey hey hey its Axel '' He walks out of the dark void '' Jesus Christ its like a oven in this place '' he looked at saix and doxiv '' chill out dudes no point in fighting just put your weapon down '' axcl took out some jolly ranchers and was eating them '' you guys need to come down there is no point in fighting over nothing '' he then spit a jolly rancher out '' i hate purple '' he said looking at them
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Doxiv smiles "you just keep talking" Doxiv simply vanished standing in the air sending purple flames towards him as a start or a warning then a mirage of Doxiv's appeared all drowning down to one where Doxiv swung towards Saix with his two keyblades aiming for either the body and his head but keeping a sturdy defense.
but before then stood off looking towards Axel "well look who arrived the rocking flames and why should i hold hold off when your friend here is hurting random girls...i don't approve is all"

Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm

'' Because he hate's people with hearts thats who he is if he does not have one he gets jealous but enough abou that '' he was in back of dovix '' do you the great all mighty Doxiv wanna waste your time '' Axel said smiling '' i will give you a jolly rancher '' he gave him one '' it's green ''
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Doxiv made his keyblades disappear taking the jolly rancher"thanks at least one of you organization guys are cool Axel and my favorite flavor to" Doxiv popped it in his mouth not sure what he was tasting since this was new to him "what is this stuff anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Flames

Eternal Flames

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 pm

'' its candy '' he was walking looking around as he was looking around '' this place looks dead ''
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:39 pm

"its a grave yard and thanks for it" Doxiv stated turning his attention to Saix"see unlike the organization XIII we new organization members know how to use people to our advantage...just like you all manipulated Sora...we can manipulate keyblade masters also...but not in the beastly manner you turned out to fail on...no we do it...like so..." he then turned to Ashley"listen...you must join me and help me with something...the reason i know why your going to help me is because your friends are all in mortal danger, especially your friend...the one they call Riku i presume?"Doxiv opened a portal preparing to leave with her"now see the reason i need you is simple,my sister...or well...what is left of my sister,her nobody...it has grown way out of control and i need every keyblade master i can get my hands on and you are one of them which shares relation with the people who are in danger now will you come with me or allow your friends to die...your decision..."Doxiv walks off near the vortex holding it for her if she made up her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:59 am

Ashley looked at Doxiv for a moment then nodded"...if this is true...i shall follow...but if your leading me to nothingness...i will have your head for this...i will see you another time creepy"Ashley walked off telling Saix going into the portal.
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 am

"great choice Ashley well i will be seeing you two another time laters"Doxiv left inside the portal following Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning From the Grave   Returning From the Grave Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning From the Grave
Page 1 of 1