WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Returning To Memories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

Returning To Memories Empty
PostSubject: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:00 am

Comix appeared out of a void looking around the village that was rebuilt after being burned down by he invading armies,it had seemed they won since basically all of there troops and people stood and walked around,there flags waved with pride.
this village had fallen and there was nothing he could have done,but all he could think was revenge looking at them all with a simple grin closing his eyes"...home sweet home" was all that could be said.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:13 am

Roxana jumps out of a void placing her her hand on Comix's shoulder"wait wait before you go down there and start trouble just remember don't make to much of a scene you might get in trouble with the others...or worst burned"Roxana had thought about it seeing she could probably help him with his problem.
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 am

Comix turned to see her with a lost expression"hello Roxana and i am not planning on attacking or anything...i am just wondering if i can go down there and ask around a bit...mind if i do some exploring,you could come with if you like so i don't get in trouble"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 am

Roxana nodded with a smile "sure better for me i can make this a mission to explore this world and report it's contents"
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 pm

"awesome thanks Rox lets move out then" Comix warped off down to the town looking around his hands in his pockets acting calm and relaxed waiting for Roxana.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Roxana appeared beside him wondering why was he so calm,was he really planing revenge or was he truly calm?,still thinking on him she looked around and seen the area had grown since last time she was sent on recon here.
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Comix took a quick glance towards Roxana wondering why was she so quite,did she think he was going to do something rash?,someone like him do something rash?
Comix laughed talking a few steps"come on i'll show you around...boss"Comix chuckled joking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 am

Roxana did not understand why did he not go completely nuts for being back somewhere he was killed brining rage of memories was not enough to drive him mad she pondered but then thought good of this and smiled following "sure this is your domain"
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:27 am

Comix simply chuckles knowing what she was thinking and could not blame her"not any more but i sure know this place....it has changed"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Roxana felt that Comix was in pain being here as it was imperialized by the enemy the ones who had killed him off long ago"...are you ok you seem a bit down Comix are you sure your ok exploring here we can leave if you wish it"Roxana even thought was oblivious to everything was kind hearted and caring towards her members.
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Comix smiled "no,im fine Roxana relax you work your self to much honestly relax i am fine no need to worry about me even thought i may be a bit mad about all of this but i am fine it's nothing really come on Roxana i wanna show you the whole places"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Roxana smiled seeing how sweet Comix was being and decide to let her worries go away"sure show me Comix since you do know this place much better maybe you could tell me all about this place and we can report it"
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Comix gave her a proud smile and began to walk "well sure i can give you a whole report on this entire world lets get to it but be warned heartless linger"Comix began to walk some leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

"makes it even better i can kill two jobs with one visit awesome" Roxana followed along keeping up with Comix.
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:34 am

well we should start off a little tour in this village here while we are here pick up some stuff shop a little if you want boss this towns got great stuff like swords,good luck charms and all those other good stuff" Comix knew this place very well it was like if he was himself again running errands for his commander which he was doing yet again which made him felt great a smile could not possibly leave his face he was just to happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Roxana giggled seeing Comix super happy walking with him calmly looking at everything "wow this place is amazing...makes you feel young again just being here right...?"
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Comix chuckles "sure a bit if you want to place it that way...hey why are you so happy are you from around here also,cause it would be cool if you were but still your cool anyway even if you weren't from around here" Comix commented being calm and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Roxana nodded "nope not fromaround here but this place seems so super cool and thanks your awesome your self" Roxana punches Comix's arm softly playing around "alright so whats next?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstar
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Darkstar

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:29 pm

"he proves he can stay in the Omega" Zoxdiark appeared from a roof with his sword ready to be drawn 'you know i think there is a rule against going down memory lane without permission"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:01 am

Roxana a little mad seeing Zoxdiark bark out of no where then call Comix out on something like this occasion made her angry but she stood calm and just faced him with facts. "he has my consent!,who do you think you are!?"
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 am

Comix smiled at this guys challenge "sure kid...i'll take you on...if that's ok with Roxana that is I'll beat you silly kid don't want to start problems with people you know your going to lose to right?"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Roxana nods her head for the approval of the fight 'sure...get him show him your stuff"
Back to top Go down
Inception
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Inception

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:55 pm

"thanks Rox now you get ready i just got permission to kick but lets go"
Back to top Go down
Darkstar
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Darkstar

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Zoxdiark laughs at the guy "ha Comix you think your good but i am way better for i hail from great nations you just hail from a mountain of wars!"
Zoxdiark quickly draws his blade and runs for Comix "prepare to be defeated!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning To Memories   Returning To Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning To Memories
Page 1 of 1