WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Going Reckless (Raven against the world)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

Going Reckless (Raven against the world) Empty
PostSubject: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:01 am

(what....what is going on with me....why....why am i....acting like this...i feel...like i have lost something so dear to me....but i don't know what it is...)
Raven appeared before the world in his Huge form walking the streets striking random people "rahhhhhhh!" filled with anger taking down and on armies,police men,guards what ever stood in his way.
nothing could match Raven he was in complete rage of losing Namine but in his rage....he lost sight of her and forgot of Namine and just went on with the rage thinking it was fun.
"fuck love....i don't need anyone...i don't need anything!....i can handle myself....yea...i show that damn Tyflow...that love is nothing compared to what i have stored for him..."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Death appeared aiming towards Raven shooting out at him "whoa someone sure is angry what the heck happened"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Raven looked down upon the human smashing him into the ground"...die by my fist...human no one shall over throw me and my rage!"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Break jumped out of the way in time firing a few more rounds turning his arm into a machine cannon blasting away at Raven "hello some one is having a bad day"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 pm

"rah shut up!" makes a huge hole open above of Raven spitting out dark spirals splashing down hard making heartless appear attacking him from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Break smiled jumping over heartless after heartless shooting one after the other dodging the huge dark balls then aiming towards Raven's head shooting "hiya"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Raven smiled seeing this guy was persistant "i see your not gonna give that easy huh...?" Raven returned to normal smiling evilly just laughing at Break "....so...sup...i see you sure are something with those fancy gadgets of yours...wanna take me hand to hand...say...mano a mano...i like the way you move..."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Break smiled taking in his weapon "....hmm...now your talking" Break ran towards Raven taking out one hand making it into a launcher sending a few blast at Raven first "but i promise you i won't fight nice heartless"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Raven smiled disappearing ducking then appearing behind him nailing him down "i like tricks"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Break fell to the ground then spun around kicking Raven "that hurt but i got your number"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Raven grabbed his leg throwing it to the side jabbing Break.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Break laughed falling then flipping out blasting at Raven "think you got me beat come on"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Raven swallowed the blast as if it was nothing "and you assume i am nothing but your fragile weapons can not hope to harm me...you should surrender while your still alive...you heart that is..."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 pm

"oh boy this guy is something...damn where is an organization member when you need them...?"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Doxiv came warping out of a portal smiling looking up to Raven "hello heartless you are disturbing the peace here and i am here to control you so please do make this easy on your self and surrender i really don't feel like fighting"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Raven laughed at Doxiv opening his hand sending dark flames at him.
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Doxiv opened a void sucking in the dark flames "why must heartless be so stupid it's like there mindless instead of heartless..." Doxiv then took out his key blade preparing to take on Raven "bring it"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Raven slashed down at Doxiv making a huge dark hole letting heartless out of his palm.
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Doxiv slashed threw the heartless then ran up his arm striking his head "to easy!"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Raven blew off Doxiv then smashed him with a fist "die"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Doxiv was almost crushed disappearing from under Raven then striking him with thunder bolts in his back"crash down"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Raven laughed at the strike turning slashing away at Doxiv again "your no match for me nobody face it no one can match my power...no one!"
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Lex shyly appeared before Doxiv disappearing with him to a near by roof"...sorry...i was told to return to the castle...but no one was there...mister Doxiv could i acompany you...?"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 pm

"yes please do Lex it is rather pleasing to see you i need some help with this annoying Heartless"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Death walked over to the two "mind if i help i could do something at least"
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:39 pm

"yes master Doxiv sir..." makes a ray of light beaming down upon Raven.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Raven smiles evilly seeing the two in hoods opening a dark void slashing his way in warping out.
"i am done here..."
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm

"that....was rater bothering...anyway Lex your my official now we got jobs to do and i am giving you sometime off you may do whatever it is you feel like cause i am busy or will be busy lately so you may have as much time to yourself "lexy behave and please do stay out of trouble Doxiv over and out" Doxiv opens a portal preparing to leave waving to her.
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Wing Destiny

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Lex was confused by this really wondering what would she do with spare time but smiled and waved Doxiv off "....um...ok thanks...bye"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:18 pm

"i guess i am done here laters"
*warps out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Reckless (Raven against the world)   Going Reckless (Raven against the world) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Reckless (Raven against the world)
Page 1 of 1