WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- Empty
PostSubject: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Raven sat there waiting for his opponent not really looking forward to fighting but he knew he was going to fight someone ".....lets get this over with already..."
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Namine appears behind Raven a bit upset but then gives a polite smile.
"i guess this war burdens you i see...if we must fight for the sake of our leaders then let us...it will not hurt me nor my feelings if i must die...but just remember...i shall not hold back"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 pm

"...i am not worried about us two fighting really...i thought i could just clam i killed you....but Kari this time has made sure i killed you...she has sent someone to watch over us...someone i hate most dear....Heartless Sora...he is worshiped for his heart is beloved and craved before all heartless...he is like Dark but Kari only uses Sora for the big things....unlike me..." Raven looks down uneasy then raises his attention to Namine "...fine...are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:10 pm

"i see what you are worried about but really you do not have to worry if that Sora dose come we can kick his but first...unless of course we fight...do you truly want to go ahead with this?" Namine smiled pulling on her Key blade slightly.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:19 pm

"i see we must do some fighting before the fool gets here" Raven pulls his hands out in front of him holding to dark balls glowing in his hands "...i guess...we must dance till one of us can go no more...?" Raven questioned ready to move.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:33 pm

"sure thing heartless buddy" Namine chuckles pulling her Key blade out and jumping back "anytime your ready" Namine called out.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Raven smiled closing his eyes throwing the dark balls at Namine then turning to face her direction "no holding back till one of us call mercy...deal?"Raven asked in content.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Namine blows them away as if they were nothing with her key blade "deal but bring better attacks" she teased running at him.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 pm

"fine" Raven smiles making a dark ball of fire throwing it in the air as it split to multiple fire balls crashing down from the sky.
"ready for the pain Namine..."
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:54 pm

"get the fuck out of here Sora i don't need you to freaking coach me man i will kill you where you stand if you do not leave right now!" Raven seemed steamed looking over to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Namine was shocked by this new side of Raven and worried backing off a bit to let them fight if they were.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 pm

"dont freaking call me that!" Raven realesd a stream of darkness blowing Sora away.
"you die today where you stand!"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 pm

"no you have!" Raven punched Sora making sure he stood down in the floor turning larger "rrr....you...die..!"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Raven grew even huger smashing everything around Sora and Sora "rah!"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Raven consumed and ate Sora making sure to that he dose not get word out then turning to face Namine with an evil smile "....hello...friend" Raven seemed like if he was going to pounce her staring at her like if he was going to eat her.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Namine looked a bit scared and decide to step back slowly "um...Raven...are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Raven appreared normal behind her his eyes still red "hi where are you going friend?" Raven asked in a evil tone giving her a evil glare.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Namine was freaked by all of this and a bit scared "Raven are you feeling ok you don't seem yourself" Namine pleaded worried like.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 pm

"what do you mean i am me no worries just really happy come with me Namine i know this sweet place where you and me can tottally hang out" Raven said with a smile pulling on Namine.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 pm

"i don't know...are you sure you are ok?" Namine asks really scared.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:53 pm

"aww you don't want to hang with your frined any more...?" Raven asked putting a sad face.
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 pm

"no its not that its just..." Namine sighed and smiled putting her trust in Raven since she has known him so far and he has turned out to be a great friend" sure Raven since we are really great freinds"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 pm

"yes lets go Namine come come!" Raven smashes the ground making darkness swallow them slowly "don't be afriad Namine....i am here to guide you threw the darkness" Raven smiled lending his hand out to Namine
ooc: xD Riku moment oh he is so gonna kill me for that if he reads this post lol
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Namine was in total fear shivering but was stupid enough and trust worthy towards Raven and grabbed his hand "...ok....Raven....i trust you" Namine smiles happly.
ooc:lol maybe not he not gonna read this whole thing...is he?
Back to top Go down
Black Raven
Elite Heartless
Elite Heartless
Black Raven

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Raven widely grinned yanking her into the darkness whispering under his breath '...fool...now her soul...is mine..." Raven laughs under the sherking of the darkness as it took them away somewhere.
ooc:well that was very interesting lol i will make the next rp maybe tomorrow so pm time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowy Tear

Snowy Tear

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:09 pm

ooc: yeah it was confusing nd ok pm time? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-   Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_- Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven vs Namine (with Sora?!) -_-
Page 1 of 1