WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)

Go down 
+8
Lokita Karin
Heaven Dragon
Sun Mistress
Tsuin Hāto
Lonely Girl
Sora
Hearty xD
darkshot2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

ooc:hey members its almost time for Thanksgiving well it is the week of Thanksgiving (WOOOO) so to show that we all care on the site me and the staff have made a dinner/party for everyone so come one come all we will dance eat drink talk hang out play in the sand and in the water just one thing NO FIGHTING this is a time for all members to come and enjoy and give thanks so no one fights

also u guys can leave ur main rp to join this one so don't worry about getting warned about spam because ur not if u do let me riku kari kura or shadow know with that all said lets have some fun

*Dark was setting the table before everyone got here* "this is the best place for this event at the beach were everyone can have fun"

Last edited by darkshot2 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 am

"no no rules but u want to play cheep then lets" *picks the ball up and throws it up then flips forward and back kicks it to u then sends me shadow to throw sand at ur face*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 am

Kura makes a huge wind clapping her hands blowing away the shadow and the ball back rubbing her eyes quickly "gotta think boy you taught me that"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 am

"i know watch ur back" *hits the ball to the net and burns the ball through the net and my shadow trips u*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:41 am

"nice trick" blows the ball to your side with fire breath blasting the shadow "i guess you can only win using your shadows then oh wait they are failing also" laughs at dark still on the ground sitting.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 am

"perfect" *clones the ball then throws them up to the air with my shadow then hits it to u but as one gets close the other one blows up and flashes the area*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:50 am

*goes blind as the ball hits the floor* "nice you finally got it had to wait for me to take a break huh" Kura gets up and sends the ball flying high then appears slashing it down into the ground with heavy force smiling coming down hard also punching the ball making the speed of the ball much more faster crashing quickly on her side to get a glimpse of her move"oh boy"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 am

"ahhhh cr-" *forms a hole on the ground with smoke around after a min the smoke clears and u see the me in the hole with the ball in my hand* "ow ouch" *gets up out of the hole* "over do it much"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:07 am

gets mad at dark catching the ball "you lose you caught it...i think..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:12 am

"no rules remember" *dusts the ball off*
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 am

Ashley giggles at Dark and Kura fighting again sitting near Riku "i think you siblings are at it again"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 pm

"ok then no rules" *goes rage blazing in dark flames bursting at Dark bunching the ball and him far blowing a huge whole into a far off ground "no rules chimp eat it! point taken!"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 am

*appears in front of kura and punches the ball in the her face and in to the ground* "my point"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 am

blows the area up then grabs the ball and slams it into dark threw the ground "my point!"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 am

*gets up slowly* "ouch alright i think its a draw lets call it a draw"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 am

"fine i still say i win" *walks off over Riku stepping on his stomach and over Ashley and to a near by shop.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 am

*falls to the ground flat on my face* "ouch"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 am

Riku laughs at the two then holds his gut in pain "damn you so evil..."
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:04 am

*sits next to dark holding a hand to him cheerfully*"you ok there silly?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:19 am

"yeah im fine" *takes her hand and stands up*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
The Princess Of Hearts
The Princess Of Hearts
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:20 am

Sora lookng a bit lost smiled cheerfully grabing Kairi's palm "sure Kairi"[/quote]

Kairi looked to Sora "Maybe its best we leave somewhere else.." she said leading him away from the others and then turned around to say "This was fun you guys but I think Im off" she said with a gracious smile "It was nice meeting everybody" she said with a little wave
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:26 am

Kura waves her off "seeya around girl friend nice meeting you" Kura turned to the beach looking for Kari wondering if she was still around.
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:58 am

"aww ok by Kairi and Sora" Ashley waves them off feeling like if Dark and Kura's fighting scared them off but shrugged rubbing Riku's tummy healing it"lay down buddy i'll have your stomach feeling better in no time it's the least i can do for a friend even thought he is a little pervert" Ashley giggled teasing him some.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 am

"hey seeya Kairi and Sora and thanks Ashley sorry again...hey i told you it was by mistake..." Riku laughs a bit embarrassed still.
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:02 am

"alright sure lets go hey Riku see you later watch around would ya?" Sora waved off to the others "so where to Kairi and man are the locals hype around here?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsfansite.freeforums.org/
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:07 am

"i know just remember that's your little nickname for me from now on cutey and no worries he will as long as i am with him right Pervy?" Ashley giggled teasing Riku.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:04 am

"no worries Sora i'll take care here you go on with Kairi" Riku chuckles then turns to Ashley "fine just you and please not around certain people thought" Riku wondered why was Ashley acting so strange thought.
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:06 pm

"fine but you next time got to make sure you don't take mine off with out my permission kay?" Ashley teased poking his nose.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:08 pm

"wait...your..?"Riku was compeltely confused by Ashley wondering if she was toying with him or just taunting him but shrugged and laughed it off poking her nose back "give me my nose and i'll give you yours"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:11 pm

"i never took your nose silly" Ashley giggles holding his nose acting as if she was taking it.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:13 pm

"then ouch ow can't breath eh" Riku complained chuckling on the side
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:15 pm

"silly" Ashley giggled letting his nose go laying on the sand relaxing for the rest of the time being "so when are you leaving Riku?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:16 pm

"maybe later but for now i am trying to relax and enjoy my time here what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:20 pm

"then could i leave with you if you do cause i have nothing to do after this i mean i could go home but that is boring i mean...do you have any plains after this...?" Ashley blushed a bit asking him looking away.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 pm

"huh...um sure but i would probably be going home maybe or i may go on an adventure who knows i do things with out even me knowing" Riku chuckled laying back wondering why was Ashley acting so strange recently.
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Ashley blushed a bit more giggling trying to change the subject from some random subject she was not really wondering about at the moment but popped into her head "um...ok...so the party is fun so far right?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:30 pm

"yeah i guess you having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:31 pm

'its ok i guess..."Ashley looks around seeing there were fewer people then before wondering if Takuya left seeing he did laughed 'well guess he had to run off on business"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Kari we should get going come on!" Kura grabs Kari and leaves also waving to Riku,Dark and the rest "by guys we will see you all around!"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 am

"alright laters" Riku noticing there were fewer people left Riku smiled deciding to talk to Ashley "hey Ash you alright there?"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:05 pm

darkshot2 wrote:
"yeah im fine" *takes her hand and stands up*
"awesome Darky it's ncie to know your fine" Nicole cheerfully hugs him and holds on to him "don't ever give up on me kay?"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:31 pm

"i never will to my last breath" *looks at her smiling*
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:57 pm

"...ok bye everyone" Kari waves off as she leave with Kura
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:28 am

"good..." *hugs dark tighly waving everyone off* "wonder why is veryone leaving...?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:40 am

"yea i am ok why do you ask...?"Ashley looked with a lost look.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:50 pm

"im not sure maybe they have some other things to take care of" *hugs nicole tight also*
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:03 am

"yeah i am asking cause you know...i care your a real cool friend and all"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:12 pm

"aww really well then for you i am super awesome but it's getting boring here can we leave and take Dark and Nicole with us we can all have a date" Ashley cheerfully stated with a huge smile "well...a friendly date so what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Nicole blushes a bit "um....sure we could all go on a friendly date sounds awesome"
ooc:nice way to follow up the story Ash ^^
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

"alright then lets go!"
ooc:lol yep follow along with the story Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5