WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)

Go down 
+8
Lokita Karin
Heaven Dragon
Sun Mistress
Tsuin Hāto
Lonely Girl
Sora
Hearty xD
darkshot2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

ooc:hey members its almost time for Thanksgiving well it is the week of Thanksgiving (WOOOO) so to show that we all care on the site me and the staff have made a dinner/party for everyone so come one come all we will dance eat drink talk hang out play in the sand and in the water just one thing NO FIGHTING this is a time for all members to come and enjoy and give thanks so no one fights

also u guys can leave ur main rp to join this one so don't worry about getting warned about spam because ur not if u do let me riku kari kura or shadow know with that all said lets have some fun

*Dark was setting the table before everyone got here* "this is the best place for this event at the beach were everyone can have fun"

Last edited by darkshot2 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:03 am

Nicole giggled at Dark being random walking over to where he was jumping in jumping in after him "hey dark!" Nicole chuckled as she splashed jumping on dark
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Princess of Twilight Hearts
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 am

Kari waved with a little smile "in a little Kura just let me relax a bit first..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 am

"huh?" *looks up and sees nicole land on top of me* "ah" *goes deep in to the water*
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Ashley runs in after Kura splashing and playing around with her "come on i'll play with you"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:00 am

*nicole saves dark* "silly"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:35 am

"im not silly u landed on top of me haha" *hugs u and dunks u in the water*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
The Princess Of Hearts
The Princess Of Hearts
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Kairi was blushing while laying next to Sora and hugging him back "Comfortable?" she asked shyly then stared into his eyes feeling so happy but suddenly looked away at her sister. She couldnt help but feel Kari wasnt okay.
Back to top Go down
Royzelle14

Royzelle14

Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Marylin chuckled at them all sitting near the sand wondering a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:45 pm

darkshot2 wrote:
"im not silly u landed on top of me haha" *hugs u and dunks u in the water*
Nicole chuckles going under water splashing for dear life blowing Dark off of her somehow shocked by her power "whoops..." trying to catch dark but he falls in the water as Nicole dives after him "sorry sorry sorry..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 pm

*comes floating up with my eyes spinning* "w-where did that come from?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Kura frowned a bit worried about Kari but smiled seeing Ashley be a kind friend and step up to the plate.
"sure lets play" Kura makes a huge wave passing it around trying to surf on it "oh drat"
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:21 am

"um..yea sure Kairi" Sora smiled trying to lessen the tension.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsfansite.freeforums.org/
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:24 am

Ashley jumps out of fear into the water laughing "haha whoa wicked waves"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Riku smiles evilly sneaking up on Kura but somehow rose up and snatched Ashley's bra in stead embarrassed by this mistake Riku dives off into the water knowing he was dead if she got her hands on him.
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 am

Nicole giggles seeing Dark lost then see's what Riku did and chases him down also "hey you pervy come here!" Nicole tried tackling Riku so Ashley could get him.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:38 am

*shakes my head* "o no they r both chaseing him tats not going to end well"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:02 pm

"i am sorry wait i didn't mean to do that i swear" Riku freaked still trying to get away "Sora,Dark! help!!!"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 pm

*laughs and swims to the sand* "do i have to?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm

"lets get um girls!"
Kura jumped really high taking Riku down and holding him to the ground "ok pervy brother of mine let's see how you like Ashley's Raff!"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 am

Ashley didn't notice for a moment but then covered her self dunking in the water "oh...Riku your so dead for this!" Ashley swam super fast taking down Riku into the water a bit more deeper and father then the others "i am going to hurt you boy why did you do that?!" Ashley asked really mad surfacing with him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Sora wondered where did they go but ignored it a bit seeing as Riku always took care of himself.
"hope he is alright that Riku"
Back to top Go down
Zora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Zora

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Zora chuckles waving to everyone "hey me and Marylin are going around town for a bit seeya guys around" Zora turns to Marylin "so what'daya say?" he asked her nicely holding his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Royzelle14

Royzelle14

Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Marylin smiled shyly taking his hand "..ok Zora...lets go" Marylin smiled walking with Zora "it was nice meeting you all"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Girl
Princess Of Hearts
Princess Of Hearts
Lonely Girl

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:34 am

Nicole loses site of the two wondering if they were ok but goes back to find dark "wonder what happened to the two...?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Riku looked around and knew if she was to kill him now there would be no trace so...he pleaded for his life"listen it was by mistake ok i was trying to do that to my sister and well..you kinda got in the way i am really sorry Ashley you know i would never do anything like this to one of my best friends and i'm no pervy...i just wanted to get back at my sister for all the times she pants me at the beach when i was small...so i hoe you could understand it was by mistake please i'll even give you a hug showing i mean it" it was a stupid move but he was desperate to live
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:05 pm

*watches him beg and laughs like crazy and rolling on the sand* "o man this is to good"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Kura sighs at how pathetic Riku was ignoring him going back to the beach to relax throwing a coconut at Dark "boy relax your nerves it wasn't even that funny"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:43 am

"ow" *rubs my head* "y u" *picks it up and throws it back at her head*
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 am

Ashley smiles giggling at Riku seeing him plead hugging him also "aww....it's alright buddy i guess mistakes happen right?"Ashley completely forgetting she was topless didn't really mind blushing a bit "so could i get my top back now please?" Ashley chuckled a bit holding her body floating there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 am

Riku chuckled rubbing his head handing her bra back "sorry again thanks for being an understanding friend" Riku floated also wondering how far were they from the others.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 am

"really come on u should hit him for the most part"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Ashley smiles bonking Riku slightly taking Riku back to shore "i would but i'm a nice girl and Riku's a good friend Dark" Ashley slightly chuckles leaving Riku on the shore walking over to her towel drying off relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 am

Kura laughs as she points one finger at the coconut cracking it getting a cup to drain the milk then drinks it "oh thanks dark your such a sweet caring little brother...now make me more milk" Kura slices a tree making it land on dark "laugh on that"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:05 am

"grrr" *pops my head out of the leaves*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
The Princess Of Hearts
The Princess Of Hearts
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:06 am

Kairi semi felt bad for Riku but couldnt help but feel he desserved the chase "Nice meeting you too Marilyn" Kairi said smiling with a little wave then got up and reached her hand out to Sora "Wanna come walk with me along the shore?" she asked while blushing abit
Back to top Go down
Tsuin Hāto
Tsuin Hāto

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:45 am

Kari chuckled sitting with Kura"why are you so mean to him"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 am

"aw thanks for bringing me back few i need a break" *runs into the sand laying back "eh it;s awesome so far this party but i'm so bored right now ehh..."*lays back taking off his shirt and pants staying in his shorts "much more comfortable"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 am

"(i know what to do)" *gets up and runs to the back then comes back with a beach ball and kicks it in to the air making it land on rikus face*
Back to top Go down
Sora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sora

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Kairi wrote:
Kairi semi felt bad for Riku but couldnt help but feel he desserved the chase "Nice meeting you too Marilyn" Kairi said smiling with a little wave then got up and reached her hand out to Sora "Wanna come walk with me along the shore?" she asked while blushing abit

Sora lookng a bit lost smiled cheerfully grabing Kairi's palm "sure Kairi"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 am

Kura throws a needle at the ball before hitting Riku "boy gets some damn cloths on before i step on the fire and Dark you wanted to play Volly Ball so bad lets play" hits the ball back but much harder.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 am

"where did u get ....i don't want to know but bring it" *jumps up and punches the ball down to kura*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am

Kura smiles heating her hand up smacking it back on fire"its yours'
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:44 am

"crap" *falls down to the ground and kicks the sand up killing the fire then flips up and headbutts it up back at u* "come on is that all u got"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 am

smacks it almost popping the ball with the pressure"nope"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 am

"thats it my turn" *spins in the sand making my self a ball in it making the ball jump back up in the air not hiting the ground then i pop out and fly up to it and dark lighting blade it at u with lighting running through it out of control*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:57 am

Kura simply smacks it back as if it were nothing pounding it directly at the floor "try catch it now think your little tricks are good boy"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:11 am

"yes" *my shadow punchs it up and i kick it down to ur face*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 am

Kura head buts it into the shadow then makes a whirl wind blow sand onto your side of the field "chump"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 am

"crap" *jumps back and lets the ball hit* "cheep shot"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:23 am

"come now Dark it was fair it's land advantage or do you want to call out any rules while we are playing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)   Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving dinner/party (for every member who wants to join)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next