WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Royzelle14

Royzelle14

Taurus Goat

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town)   WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marylin entered the gates of Traverse town looking around seeing if could catch site of her twin sister but she had seen nothing in the first half of traverse town so decide to walk around with her sword out waving it on her shoulder smiling walking into a shop seeing an old man and grinning "hey old man you seen a cute girl that looks type like me but wears geeky glasses?" she asked him and he snickered at her and got angry and replied "hey little snot nosed punk of a girl i am not an old man and no i have not now if your not here to buy or anything please get out!"
She snared at Yen Sid and pointed her sword at him then made a huge mess of wind blowing everything around the shop making a huge mess then storming out like if she owned the place looking at the attention she was getting and screamed at them all "what are you all looking at?!" then marched off to the second district of Traverse town to her amazement was packed filled with people and places,Marylin saw stores and shops galore beyond her eyes could see and thought (maybe Laura is in one of those shops) then smiled evilly walking off to a shop looking in seeing a few heartless enter and steal some unlucky girls heart and quickly reacting thinking it was Laura's kills the heartless "gonna kick your ass!" and beat everything in the shop and everyone down walking out a bit accomplished but then embarrassed and walks off to find a hidden door to an alley where she was cornered by a bunch of heartless and smiled slicing them all into nothing acting if they were nothing "shadow creeps" then continues to a hotel where a few people stayed and a couple were in there room making out and doing the do annoyed by this Marylin ignored there calls for help as the heartless entered the room and killed them both then Marylin walked in to the room and took all the valuables then continues to find her self back in the second district and sees a big door with a three on it and smacks her self in the face "...really....really..." and kicks the door down entering and walking into the center then seeing some huge heartless thing appear before her "rr what is with you freaking heartless... really i want to know how can my sister live here with all you things" Marylin jumps up into the air and sends her sword into the heartless head then spears into its armor parceling threw it making a hole filling it with fire exploding the body then aiming for the head with a shot of light,thunder and fire making a super charged zap making its head explode leaving its arms and legs she then takes her sword from the head as the arms swing at her she jumps over both of them freezes them with a ice attack then stabs them smashing them then as the legs come crashing on top of her crushing her she stabs the foot in the middle spearing it up in the air then slashing it down to the ground and slamming into the ground where the leg stood looking at the last leg "your next..." as it dropped to the ground in submission "better" then walks off to the center looking around kind of sad really that she did not find her sister"oh well guess she must be visiting other worlds...guess i will have to wait for her here..." looks around seeing as there was nothing to do nor threats to kill and goes easy and lets her sword down and sits near the fountain splashing the water on her hands washing up.
"guess i could stick around this town seems like a lot of fun" she smiled laying back letting her hair in the water relaxing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Royzelle14

Royzelle14

Taurus Goat

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town)   WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Marylin let go of Zora with a smile her hair still hiding her face.
"...i feel much more for you Zora...but i am afraid...so i want to make tonight count..." Marylin cralwed into her bed patting the side of her bed waiting for Zora 'come now buddy...sit with me....i want to....make tonight...fun"
Back to top Go down
Zora
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Zora

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town)   WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Zora blushed still shocked wondering what Marylin had in mind but he already knew what Marylin was thinking and decide to sit near her "Marylin..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town)   WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!?(Marylin's fun making trouble in the town)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3