WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Namida cheerfully walked on to the streets of Hallow Bastion skipping a bit looking around seeing all the shops and all the people knowing this place was great and could be her next resting place,there were shops,houses and even training grounds so she could train and and shop at the same time and if possible maybe even make a new friend.
"i wonder if i can find a sparing partner around these parts everyone here looks so strong...hmmm" Namida thought for a while who should she ask to spare with her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Gwen strolling among this new world and all these strange faces ignoring them and there words walking right by them keeping her head held down then bumping into a girl "....sorry" she spoke in a low tone that could still be heard then looked up to see who she bumped into but to her amazement this person did not look threatening like most and neither angry this person looked really joyful and happy,Gwen wondered why was she so cheerful and uttered a few words "why are you so cheerful...?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Namida cheerfully smiled "its alright accidents happen don't they?" Namida spoke unexpectingly not knowing who she was speaking to opening her eyes and seeing this girl and how down she was feeling bad for the girl then hearing her question"oh i am happy cause...well i don't know i am just happy" Namida giggles turning a little red wondering her self why was she alwasy cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Gwen shook her head in disbelief to why the girl was happy and felt like walking away but then her question would never be answered fully as she wanted and decide to go against her policy of loneliness and study this girl and her feelings "that is an unresonable answer...but if you say so...by the way...i am Gwen if we are going to be acquainted..."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Namida grew a wide smile and hugged her but quickly jumped off of her looking down "um...sorry i am Namida nice to meet you...um say would you like to be my spareing partner i am looking for one but i am to shy to ask around..." Namida looked around then back to Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Gwen looked at her with a glare "don't ever..do that again please..and what is a sparing partner..?" Gwen hated hugs and was lost on the subject of "sparing partners"and looked towards Namida to await and get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:18 pm

"sorry just its really cool to meet new people and a sparing partner is someone you play fight with like its like fighting but playfully...um i would have to show you instead of telling you" Namida giggles waving for her to follow"come on follow me please Gwen just let me show you what i mean i am sure you will like this"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Gwen shook her head still in disbelief of how far she was going to exam this girl and her emotions but walked with her anyway "whatever lets go..."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Namida giggled walking to a stop pointing to a court yard "well we can spare here....are you ready for some fun?" Namida questioned cheerfully still with her smile not leaving that face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Gwen nodded only seeing an empty yard and nothing much really but studied her more walking towards her "so...this sparing what do i have to do....wait...fun....?" Gwen was having second thoughts about this thinking of backing off already but she was in to deep.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:02 pm

"ok...well say it is like fighting if you were to engage in combat with me what would be your first move...but make it light that is sparing...its like practice" Namida explained.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Gwen finally understood"well...if it was a fight you wanted you could have asked instead of giving me all of these mixed signals...and sure i will try to go...easy on you" Gwen stepped lightly then disappeared appearing quickly letting her palm out making a dark purple ball behind her splashing it towards Namida.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Namida turned around seeing the attack jumping falling on her back "whoa nice speed i like it so far lets keep going!" Namida quickly jumps up taking her staff out against Gwen "ready?!"
ooc:hey i'll see you a bit later ok it has been fun so far role playing with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:11 pm

"if you are" Gwen watched Namida closely observing her every foot step.
"hmm...this girl sure is a good test subject to exam"
ooc:ok and you are alright also.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am

ooc:lol test subject and sorry i have been busy with a few things.
Namida smiled running to her jumping then appearing behind her "hey behind you!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:43 pm

Gwen turned to face her clashing with Namida"i see we are the quick and sneaky type"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 pm

"no just quick on my feet!" Namida quickly spin kicked Gwen going to trip her after.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Gwen back off floating a bit from the kick "nice try but you will have to do better..."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm

"hows this?" *makes a star in her hand and throws it at Gwen splashing her "hehe"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:34 pm

"what the" shakes her self off trying to dry after that little splash"what in the world was that...was that even an attempt to attack me...? Gwen shook her head "cause that was a failuar"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 pm

"yeah it was a fool around' Namida giggled
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:11 am

Gwen still could not believe there was such a move but ignored the fact it even existed.
"well that was...rather intriguing..."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 pm

"i know it's an awesome move" Namida giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 am

Gwen just shook her head"anyway...i think i should be going now...i'ts getting late for me..."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 am

"aw can't you stay in this town for a while with me i was really getting to like being with someone new around here..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:50 am

Gwen decide to humor her and study her further more.
"...well i don't really have any place to be in a hurry...so i shall stay with you for tonight...but only to see what is so special about this place"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Namida giggled 'wait and see this place is super awesome i have been here for a while and it's super,you gert ice cream,fight off random bad heartless and nobodies,go on adventures and so much other stuff around here in Hallow Bastion...but you have to experience them first hand thought"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:42 am

Gwen nodded and decide to experience this all for herself.
"sounds interesting i guess...so where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:13 pm

"back to town square where it's all seen and done come along Gwen we will fit in just fine just loosen up a little"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:12 pm

"what do you mean losen up a little...?" Gwen was a bit lost never really acting normal was never her thing but she decide to try it for once.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

'you know like be a little bit more lose like out there instead of seeming so stuck on something" Namida tried to be as nice as possible trying to make Gwen feel ok around her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 pm

not really understanding Gwen just followed along trying to understand.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Namida cheerfully skipped back to Radiant Garden into a house near by "come on don't be scared there are no more heartless around here so there is no more fear in them"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:35 am

"heartless...?"Gwen seemed lost at whom these people were"what are heartless if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Namida had an lost expression then smiled "they're the darkness in people's hearts...well beings that come from it anyway but no worries we are clear of heartless here Gwen"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 pm

"darkness...in people's hearts...dose that mean....i'm a heartless...?" Gwen felt really lost now wondering if she was one of these beings Namida was speaking of.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:35 pm

"no no silly,if you feel darkness in your heart that is what the heartless feed off but no worries no heartless live around these parts anymore for sure so let lose and set free" Namida giggled jumping up and down full of life and energy.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 am

Gwen Gives a weak smile "...oh...ok i thought for a moment i was something....dark..."Gwen watching Namida full of energy.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 am

Namida wondered why Gwen seemed really down most of the time but she didn't want to bother her with it and decide to enter the house anyway"come on in it's cold out here ok?,no more worrying we are relaxed and cool from now on"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Gwen gave a small smile and entered looking around lost unsure what should she have done at the moment since this was so new to her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Namida giggled still spinning around in the house landing in a chair seeing Gwen was kinda lost "hey don't be a stranger take a seat let a load off "Namida wanted Gwen to feel welcome in her home.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Gwen slowly walks towards the chair and smothly takes a seat as to not make to much noise looking around still lost she felt if she said anything it would make her seem more clueless so she decide to stay shut.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Namida knew Gwen still felt kind of shy to all of this and decide to give her a little tour of this room first "well anyway" Namida stands from sitting walking over to the window"here is the window where you get the best view especially at night the stars are magically amazing..." Namida then walks over to her TV "and here is this thing i think it's called a television anyway i only use it when i am bored or have noting to do mainly on rainy days...that thing your sitting on is a coach soft ain't it?' Namida then stood in the middle of the room "and this is the living room...any questions so far besides me acting crazy?" Namida giggled joking.
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Gwen felt really awkward for a moment but then smiled finally knowing something about her surroundings "...yes...you said you only use the square thing on rainy days....why?,....what do you do every other day that makes rainy days only the square thing usable?" Gwen felt a bit lost she personally liked the rain for some reason herself and wondered did she use this square thing to make rain or hold it or was it used like a pond?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Namida giggled then answered"no silly when it rains i don't like to go out much cause i might get sick so i come in and watch the tv cause well...its the best thing besides anything else you may think of here"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:33 am

"you...don't like the rain...?" Gwen thought the rain was the best thing in exsitance that how could someone so jolly like Namida not like rain.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:30 am

"it's not that i don't like it,i love it just...to much rain for me gets me sick is all and then i have to stay home and i hate staying down and out i love being active!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Gwen kind of understood Namida and gives her a calm smile and decides to lean back and relax a bit closing her eyes "mind if i rest a bit before we set out again...?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Namida nods gently "sure no worries if anything i'll be making something to eat kay?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Starlight

Dark Starlight

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:25 pm

"ok..."Gwen yawns a bit and relaxes allowing herself to fall asleep little by little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)   Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring Hallow Bastion (making a new friend)
Page 1 of 1