WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Chilling in the pride finding a weapon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Takuya layed under a tree with animals sitting by him he like he was sleep his long orange headband flowing in the wind in his face a golden like bracelet on his right arm a sleave less white shirt with the clover up with a picture leaf with gem on the back from the lower right side up and the same on the front he had a normal pair of white baggy pants and kicks the animals was around him like he was dead and the wind was passing ever so harder Takuya just layed there
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Takuya was running he had some cake in his mouth thats what he was eating "Sorry im late"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Tokixo face palmed himself laughing "for a soon to be head...your not much of a leader now are you...lets go"Tokixo rocked the ground making spikes appear towards Takuya.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 pm

"Well even the leaders gotta eat" Takuya jump on the spikes he was so light he was able to jump on them Takuya smile "Come on I know your not that weak?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 am

"oh that's just the start my friend watch and learn" Tokixo smiled as the the spikes grew huger spiking out exploding into shards going all over the place as Tokixo defended himself with his wings "ground shards"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Doxiv was shocked by the fight between these two and decide to scram on business.
"later's you two i have to go take care of something"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 pm

"Heat Tower" Takuya engulf himself ina tower of fire to protect himself he then shot at Dark like a rocket hitting his wings Takuya look at them they look like they was burning
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Tokixo blew off the fire off his wings "nice lets see you do something against this" picks up wind as a huge gust turned into a tornado ripping away towards Takuya.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:51 am

Takuya use lightning to shot away it till it rip itself away he put his hands out a storm of light weapons just flew out at him while Takuya got ready for an attack or he seem like it at least
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:15 am

Tokixo smiled as he blew off the weapons "come now Takuya is it all fun and games with you or did pick you up at a wrong moment!?" Toki flash steppe behind Takuya "cuase i did that will be your excuse for losing to me" holding oneand out and blowing a stream of darkness out towards Takuya.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:43 am

Takuya had a shield of light protect him from behind "Nope just gotta make sure your serioius before I get down to it" Takuya engulf himself in fire he charge at him once he punch him in the gut a blaze of flames flew out he uppercuted him into the air "Bring your all or go home im telling you now i don't fight the weak"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Tokixo slowly arose rusting himself off clapping "bravo Takuya...you have given me a show my friend prepare to be up staged" Tokixo took one step and made a flash of blinding light as he appeared before Takuya punching him the the wall "ha now the game begins!"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am

Takuya rub his face and he ran up to Tokixo kicking him into a wall "Your about to have probably one of your greatest fears to be up staged" Takuya shot a blast of light at him
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Tokixo laughed disappearing appearing smacking Takuya yet again blowing him off with a huge wind"up stage you say?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Takuya grab onto his wing and stab him with the blade while pulling it out he slash him up and kicked him into the air "Yup after all im still playing"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Tokixo did a flip in the air landing a direct kick to Takuya's face landing holding his stomach "nice i see you wounded me...for now anyway..."Tokixo smiled as his wound was surrounded by darkness "it's a little gift i thank Doxiv for..."Tokixo was feeling much better as he opened his wings "ready to play for real now?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Takuya rub his face "You gotta pay for that Tokixo" Takuya cover himself in light and lightning
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Tokixo smiles "oh what now your going to retreat in light...?"seeing he was planning for an attack Tokixo smiled ready "i see..." surrounding himself in dark flames ready to charge 'ready when you are"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Takuya charge at him he disappear and turn into a giant lightning tiger as he hit Tokixo a barrier of light close in on them making Takuya attack stronger
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 pm

a dark flame raged out breaking some of the light making a roaring fox of dark flames rage against Takuya's lightning Tiger going head on,this would be a fight of will and pure power of the two.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:37 am

Takuya had his tiger push and push the fox but if anything Takuya had will power he blew up the tiger causing an explosion once it sent Tokio back and Takuya ram him again with the tiger
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Tokixo flying to the wall impressed with Takuya's power could only smile laying on the wall "impressive kid...guess Doxiv picked a right head for the job....told me to test your power...your good kid...but next time...i'll make sure to steal the spotlight...till then kid keep training i heard you lost to Sasuke and man dose that make a bad record for you..."Tokixo healed quick then held a dark energy to Takuya "i have but one question thought...are you afraid of the dark...?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:18 am

Takuya had to think about his question for a minute but he shook his head with a smile "No because my light can beat the darkness"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:44 pm

"thats good kid...still got some light in you...keep believing that light don't ever give into the darkness..."those were his last words before vanishing into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:07 am

"Well that was fun" Takuya grab his stuff and ran up to his room so he could sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the pride finding a weapon   Chilling in the pride finding a weapon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling in the pride finding a weapon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2