WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Finding Kura...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:07 am

Kura and Riku were exploring the world they had left behind so long ago...
Kura smiled looking back at Riku "...remember this place....remember....the darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:09 am

Riku nodded looking down with his eyes closed "...i try not to,now why are we here again?"
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:12 am

Kura laughed a little "dumbo...and we are here to find....that" Kura walks over to a black figure shaped like a heart "do you remember this Riku....?" she said as her fangs grew larger,her wings grew wider and her body grew darker"....welcome back....to the darkness!"
Good Kura goes flying towards Riku falling to the floor near him
"Riku!" Kura hugs Riku then hides behind him "...help me....i have to stop my self....its the only way...but i am afraid of my self..." Good Kura coward in fear
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:20 am

"...dammit not again...when i said we will cross paths i did not mean you Demo Kura!" Riku hugs and holds good Kura :no worries sis (even thought you are the oldest) i will protect you no matter what"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:26 am

"....welcome to hell once more then this....there is no escape..." she realses some energy into the air that dose not allow change of any kind to the person who in hailed it.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:54 am

"dammit...she got me Kura there is no stopping Bad Kura now....sike" Riku smiles jumping at dark Kura.
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 am

Dark Kura relases a dark wave of dark energy blast Riku to the ground beaming him down full force "....done....worthless...now its your time Kura...." Dark Kura smiled evilly as Good kura ran over to Riku looking down at his body "....Little....Brother?....." a tear ran down her face as she looked down at Riku
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 am

Riku landed on the floor with a bit of blood leaking from his mouth "...tch...i guess im out...hey big sis...." Riku smiled trying to hug her but stood on the floor "guess it is up to you...sis....good luck...you can do it....for all of us....love you sis" Riku closed his eyes and laid there "don't let Darkness take over your heart...with in the darkness there is a light....within every darkness....there is a spark of light....find it...use it..... remember....with in the darkness there is always a light..."
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm

".....Riku?........bro.....ther......" Good Kura looked down at Riku's body as he died
Kura began to grow wings but they were not darkness they were light wings she cried on Riku as her tears began to sparkle all over shining a bright light as they all turned into a light Bow and Arrow "...i...will over come my fear....like Riku said.....there is a darkness and in every darkness there is a light..."
she aimed at Dark Kura as Dark Kura went to Stage three as the arrow came her way she grabbed it and it burned right threw her hands "ahhh!"
good Kura smiles "that is the light for you sister my brother was right i can do it i just have to face my fears...and that is you the darkness now you shall die!" Fires a mirage of Light arrows at Dark Kura
"no damn him damn you Riku i shall have your heart!!!!.........."
Dark Kura disappears
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Riku opened one eye then seen Kura had done it then claps with the little strength he had left "...i knew playing dead would help" He smiled still weak
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Kura looked down at Riku "oh you silly shut up" She giggled kicking him then seeing her darkness go away "i think i did it thanks little brother you help me defeat my fear and what has been burdening me ever since" she smiled greatly hugging Riku while he was down
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 pm

"owowow" he pained "uh...thanks but one thing could you heal me or help me some how i am in like so much pain right now its not even funny"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm

"stupid" she giggled placing him on her back taking him out of there taking him back to her gummi ship placing him in a bed "hang tight bro we will have you good in no time just as soon as we get home to our world" she smiled and went to drive
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:55 pm

"you have your own one of these whoa" Riku was freaked but relaxed and waited to go home.
...hmmm....home....wonder how everything is there....wonder if anyone is waiting there...
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:57 pm

"yep" she buckled up and they set off going super fast to Twilight Town.
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 am

"whoooooa" Riku screamed as they went super fast in ship
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am

As they began to land Kura ran to the back unstrapped Riku then jumped out and landed directly in a hospital plaing him on a bed "the docs should be here to take care of you" she smiled walking to a seat and watching him
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:44 am

"wow talk about army status" Riku was astonished on how she had gotten him to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 am

"shut up silly and wait for the docters" the docter walked in did his job and Riku was all better "well now how you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am

"awesome i think and even better to have you back you know how much i have missed the good Kura oh my god" Riku got up and hugged Kura like there was no tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 am

"uh....thanks?..." Kura felt like crying for some reason at that moment so she teared a bit still smiling hugging Riku" i love you to little brother now lets get out of here silly we have a world to see and a dark to find" she giggled still with that tear dripping down
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am

"whats with the tear and awesome yeah lets find dark wait till he finds that your back as your good self" Riku smiled walking with Kura still wondering why she was crying
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 am

"oh nothing just can't wait to see dark let us go find him" Kura smiled cheerfully then ran off with Riku
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:07 am

"hmmm..." Riku pondered about it and continued with her.
ooc:ok done i guess wow that was short xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Kura... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kura...   Finding Kura... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Kura...
Page 1 of 1