WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

taking back the heart from the heartless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
faith

faith

Capricorn Monkey

taking back the heart from the heartless Empty
PostSubject: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm

"....he has stolen....my emotions.....my feelings.......i cannot even sleep any more,not even run around naked any more......i will get my heart back......Riku....prepare to pay for your dark eyes have seen there last sight....you could never be forgiven.....you could careless for all,all your care is gaining power,being over all,and pushing everyone down and making them feel like they are worthless....well no more...i am going to find that spirit of yours..and kill it....you deserve to die all ways...and now i shall bury you in this ground i stand....i am going to knock some sense into you and wake you up.....tonight....Riku....dies...."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:29 pm

i just walk in and sigh"ok lets go it seems that no one ever listens to me so whatever lets get this thing over with..."i walk towards you as your vision begins to fade away little by little".....i am going to enjoy this....slowly,painful and fun......damn this is a win-win for me i got your heart and when i win this i get your mind,body and soul wow star is all that worth really giving?"
before you can answer i appear behind you and hit you with a huge dark ball
Back to top Go down
https://john.darkbb.com
faith

faith

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:37 pm

no my sight was fine i was to blind by the darkness and rage in me to go blind by something as simple as darkness"....fail and next time chose someone less smart to steal there heart..."
i appear behind you and kick you in your side
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:38 pm

i grab your foot and slam you into the ground"little girl you are messing with someone who has had the darkness his whole life...."
i grab your head and make a dark blade and cut your head off
Back to top Go down
faith

faith

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:41 pm

"...you lie....you use to be happy....you were all ways happy....a few set backs but happy.....till the day you entered an other world....you were never the same again..."
before you cut my head i go for your leg and bite it then take your blade then stab you with it"err...."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:46 pm

"...you know nothing of me.....you never did...you never will!"
"ah!!!!" i kick your face in but as you stab me i awake..."....*coughs up blood*....blood?.......human?........heart?!........no....pain....."i smile".......when blood is shed....i awaken.....and become....*i close my eyes*.....Perfect....*i open them they are completely blank...* prepare...for the most...emotionless.....heartless.....death you have ever had,felt and will ever experience...."
i take one step and you go flying across the land"....."
Back to top Go down
faith

faith

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 pm

i get up and rush towards you throwing fire at you then hitting the ground throwing rocks at you,then throwing black pulses then throwing rocks from the sky"rah rah rah rah rah!"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:00 am

i open a dark portal sucking everything in"...weak.....grow stronger...let your hate be your power.....allow your darkness to take control....let go of your emotions....even thought you have.....you let out an emotion there...."
i appear in front of you then 10 of me surround you and we all stick our hands out"...join me star...with me...you can become something....you can become a heartless....and join me...come on star...you would be perfect in my army....we can even take over this worthless world....we can take it all over...i just need more heartless and we can then take the world for our selves the organization 13 may have me on lock down but when i have enough heartless......we shall rise...shine and take what is ours!...."
Back to top Go down
faith

faith

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:07 am

"...i would take your offer...bud sadly.....i don't care...."locks all of you in the ground as the ground begins to eat you alive"...now then where is my heart!?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:11 am

i look at you then the earth"still child's play.....i slip into your shadow appear around you as i grab you and hold you down"now then....let me have your soul next and ill work my way to the rest....you decided to decline my offer and now you suffer more losage..."grabs her chest and begins to extract her soul slowly from inside her"....."
Back to top Go down
faith

faith

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 am

i bite your arms and kick your dick"get the hell off me!"
i then turn to you and am unsure what to do then.."oh no....i have got nothing...damn....he got me..."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:30 am

ooc:you must remember i grew on you not behind you....
none of that happen for i was on her not behind her"well....nice try but no dice...."
i get your soul and squeeze you some more"yes....almost got the mind...."
i begin to claw at your head
Back to top Go down
faith

faith

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 am

ooc:ok ok yeah whatever i give can you stop now please? Sad
star just gives up and lets him do whatever"...whats the use..."
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am

"really?...." i take your mind,then i throw your body in a coffin"great i won 1 body and now off to control the world!"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 am

a huge beam of light beams down on you"BOY LET GO OF THAT POOR GIRL RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU MYSELF!"
i come out with a white hoody,and my holy key blade"welcome to the new order of things Riku-kun,i rose you to be good and this is what you make of it!?,pity,shame...i cannot even speak nor look at its face.....i cannot"
beams of light begin to crack out from the earth and blast at you
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:41 am

i send all of her belongings with her into a portal before you hit me"ha....ahhhhh!"
i fall on the floor"damn......light i hate the light....it is to bright..." puts Hoody on"much better and what do you want old lady!?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 am

"OH LADY!"
beams of light begin to hit you from all sides"you forget who you deal with!?"
Back to top Go down
Hearty xD
Twilight Knight
Twilight Knight
Hearty xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 am

".....i get up...no i know exactly who i deal with....nobody..."
a strike my key blade out"....if you truly want to stop what I've become then stop me now,for if you fail,the world is in my hands...." i look at my palms,...my cold,dark palms....then smile
and leap forward to attack you"..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking back the heart from the heartless   taking back the heart from the heartless Empty

Back to top Go down

taking back the heart from the heartless
Page 1 of 1