WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

taking down the black hand society...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

taking down the black hand society... Empty
PostSubject: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Xion walked front to front of the house of the evil society's gates "....this place is even worse then before..." she continues to walk in towards the gates.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Akiza pots Xion "...are you here for a death wish or to give your self for something?" she asked from somewhere
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Xion looked around wondering "who is there and what do you mean!?" she gets her key blade ready
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm

"there is no need to take that damn thing out now put it back..." she appears slowly out of darkness near Xion "...so are you here to give or to die?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm

"oh...its you......neither if i am correct my self...why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am

"you drew my attention miss Xion now i am coming with you cause if its neither then you at least need an x member to get you threw most of it"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 am

"but i to was a member of this society....but i got out cause there price...how are you still here?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 am

"awesome so we should be able to go in and out and finish anything we need to do or say and they took there charge i just was brought back and excepted by some stupid idiot in the orginization...still wondering who thought"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:04 am

thinks about what she says "hmm...alright lets go...but you should know...its not going to be easy" smiles with a evil look on her face
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 am

"yes cause this is boring" walks with her "hey stop stealing my look" she saids laughing "and yes i know"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 am

Xion continues to walk with the Akiza "wait the trap at the gate sets off and demon dogs come out and attack somewhere here" looks around for a wire
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 am

Akiza looks around also "damn...i hate this part wait..." pulls a wire "found....oops" trap doors open releasing demon dogs at them "Xion...we have trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 am

"why would you!?.....never mind lets kill these damn things!" goes and strikes one of the demon gods with her key blade
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 am

Akiza looked around bit her tong then spit out blood "take cover..." it began to rain blood...then the rain turned to petals
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am

"mist!" a mist of ice and wind shielded her from anything "alright!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 am

the petals melted all the demon dogs ".....done....lets go"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 am

"Akiza!" Xion runs over to her and begins to heal her
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 am

"...what...the....get off me what are you doing!?" pushes xion off of her "i can heal myself...all i need is darkness..." raises one finger to the dark sky and heals "....see much better...now lets go"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 am

"fine...." looks at her "well all you had to say was i can heal myself thank you" walks with her
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:25 am

"well here we are...the gates" looks around for something "now where is the damn entrance again..?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:28 am

makes a huge beam of light and beams the door down "got-" two huge monsters appear from the ground "....ah...."smacks her self
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am

""nice one" looks at the two hungry monsters "ready for some fun you bastrds!" takes a knife out and runs at them
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am

"how is a knife gonna hurt those two!?" she asked following up with her key blade
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am

"yes watch" throws the knife then disappears and then re appeares on one of the monsters heads and as the knife travels at high speed threw one of the monsters she makes another one appear and pins it threw the monsters head but then the monster shakes her off and slams her to the ground "...ahh fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 am

sees her fall and gets striked down by the other monster but stabs its hand with her blade "ha not taking me by suprise!" then runs at it and slashes at it
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 am

rises with a dark blade in her hand "...dark shogun bldae!" a huge explosion appears and explodes the monster she attacked at first "....one down..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 am

the monster stikres her down "...oh wrong move...." appears a few feet away from its head "dummy!" and slices its head off and jumps down near Akiza "...you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am

"yeah i am....but we have to go further......again...why are you here?" she asked lost a bit
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 am

"to get back at these damn bastrds...." heals her no matter what she saids and picks her up and carries her and marches in fast "lets go we need to go fast"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 am

"hey!?-whoa!" hits her back "let me down what the hell are you doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am

ignors her hitting her back and runs pass all the zombies and stuff and into threw the front doors of the masion of the black hand society "...we are in..." puts her down and looks around
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 am

as her hair was covering her face she looked around "...uh...dont stop.." looks with no emotion then as they enter and she gets put down she looks at xion "....i guess you really must want to get back at theses guys...huh?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:53 am

a tear runs donw her face "....yes....for what they did...." sniffles a bit
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 am

"Hey...are...are you crying?" she asked looking at xion getting closer
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 am

"no!..." wipes her tears and turns the other way "...now which way do we go?..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am

yes you were... laughs then points up a stair way "that way"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 am

"then lets go get these.....wait......Akiza....move-" Xion and Akiza both get speaed in the stomachs ".....owww.....they got us....come one we got to fight back..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 am

as they are attacked she gets up quickly and throws a bunch of dark spears all over the place "rahhhh!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am

"Akiza!.....be..." gets stabbed with multiple amount of blades but sheilds her self with mist before she is killed "...few...just in time...hope she-"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 am

4 blades go threw her back and she falls to her knees "....fuck....bring it you fucks....." sticks her finger at them where ever they are and they cut it off "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! you fucks messed up fucking big time!" she explodes all over the place making blood spill all over the place they then turn to petals
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:13 am

Xion gets astonished "....A....KI....ZA...." a tear goes down her face as the petals start to burn threw everything,she then looks around and sees that it was machines that were attacking them ".....those...bastards...." walks over to akiza and tears fall upon akiza and Xion grows white wings and breaks threw some walls "...where...the hell...are...you...BASTARDS!?" she breaks threw the whole mansion till she finds them all 5 in one room and sees the thing that wanted her ".....its...."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:15 am

ooc: you want me to be these son of a bithces lmao xDD
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:17 am

ooc:sure get ready for me
Xion lashes out at them with huge white wings speareding attaking them all
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:19 am

one of them makes a huge dark hand which eats the wings the other appears behind her and kncoks her dead in her head then another appears and slahses her down into her heart then the other pulls out a blade ".....we finish her now....take what is rightfully ours"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 am

as all of that happens to her she makes 4 wings go out somewhere "....i hope...they recive my wings..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 am

"...i have a feeling...we will have more...intruders....i shall take her to my lab and take her soul...you handle what ever she has brought upon us...."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 am

"where...are...you taking me?...." she looks around
ooc:lol nice one we test my family one by one or you can take them all on Razz good lukc lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose Dragon
Organization Vice
Organization Vice
Dark Rose Dragon

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 am

grabs her hair and drags her to his lab "....shut up....test subject..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am

"ow...owwww!...." as she is dragged she hits her head and goes knocked out for a while
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:30 am

*lands in front of the gate and looks around then looks at my hand with her wing on it* "(hmm no one is here") *sees all the demon dogs blood then starts to walk up and past the gate*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking down the black hand society...   taking down the black hand society... Empty

Back to top Go down

taking down the black hand society...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next