WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
Warrior of Twilight Wings
shadow

Cancer Monkey

The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... Empty
PostSubject: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Shadow was in his gummy ship looking at the space colony ark as it sat there lifeless...it seemed as if there was no life on this thing...nothing...just quite space...
then...this theme begins to play...
as the creepy song began to play shadow went out into space with his space suit and got closer and closer to the arc just looking at it...chills went up shadows spine as he got closer and closer...to find the truth....to everything...
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Leo also came out the pod "shadow....are you sure you want to do this i mean we could do this another time i mean the flies and corruption of ansem are for ever"
ooc:i have a feeling this is going to be totally cool man i am in!
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:00 pm

ooc:i know this is going to be sick man welcome a board!
ic:shadow looks back at Leo "...i have to..this is something i must...for the better of the world...the universe....for us all" floats into the arc and hears noises "*gulps*...i have no fear....i fear nothing...." walks into the dark of the arc
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Leo follows behind Shadow and shines a fire to light his way "your not going with out me man no way" places his hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:09 pm

ooc:count me in
ic:"hey wait up" *follows behind leo*
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 pm

looks back at Leo and Dark "thanks you two...now just remember this...we all die...we died heroes..." he gave a weak smile and walked in as the noises surrounded them
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:19 pm

"sure man we will but no worries we will live threw this man!"
walks in with both of them "what....is that?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 pm

"its the things that live in the dark...be careful" continues to walk in further
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Leo looks around as a bit scared "no way dudes this is a bit risky"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 pm

OOC:no powers man we only get any gun of your choice we going in style lol
Ic: "its the damn heartless demons that live here...some to be believe to be not even heartless..to be something far worse....now lets go..." shadow walks in further with Leo and Dark holding a shot gun with a sniper attachment with a silencer
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:46 pm

IS: this means in story dudes
While Dark,shadow and Leo all marched into the arc they were unaware of the life threating things that were among them or were going to happen...
as they walked in deeper and deeper a computer shut on as they walked in
".....day 13....this might be the last day for us..a small team left....it was an army sent to search this place but now....we regret ever coming here....there is no escape....we were the ones....we are the reason....its our fault....never again....they....are...coming...darkness.....save....self..........................." the video goes off as the screen goes blank shadow and the rest look a bit more frightened now then before but still continue there journey..
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:10 am

*shoots the computer* "tat was bullshit message" *looks in the night vison scoop on my sniper* "wat r we looking for shadow?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 pm

"we are looking for a computer with info...." smacks his himself
"lets just hope this was not it"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 am

*looks at him* "u ok man?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 pm

"dark...i admire your courage....even when in the face of death and coming cloes to the end...your still ready to go...tch....i would give for that man.....i would kill..." hears a noise grow louder "!!!dark! locate what is that now!" shadow prepares his gun "bring it demons from the space hell.."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:04 pm

*looks down the scoop* "12 o clock 4 feet away coming in hard and fast" *loads the gun and switches to my 2 hand guns*
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:56 pm

"alright" gets his chain gun "alright bring it!"
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:57 pm

everything around them begins to change and a huge electric void opens and X steps out "virus database... corruption....beginning...hello mire humans...prepare to face...the corrupted....ultimate knight"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:10 pm

"ultimate knight? in a gun fight or a sword fight?"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 pm

*lands inside where everyone else entered lagging behind*
i sense....some kind of.... corruption in reality? this is odd... i better check it out, last thing i need is some creep with the same abilties as me running around unchecked.... this place looks kinda.....dead.... i better get life support on... then again i guess i don't need to breathe or i'd be suffocating by now

ooc: guess i'll join too, i would stay out but i got a bit of a reason to be here now
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:14 pm

"Dark....Leo....run...this is...one of the Ultimate knights...a god at most...but why is he here that ...and... corruption.. Ive heard of a corrupted knight in the system..."
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:18 pm

*walks inside quietly* i hear something...is that Shadow????
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm

"ah Shadow and Leo what are you two doing in my home...the corrupted space?" looks over to dark "and who is he" senses coty "and who is...this "human"?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm

"the space is your home and hello X me,Leo and my two students were look for ansems files"
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:20 pm

"yes...this is where me and my corruption can go unchecked and undetected...for if anyone that is not a knight knew of my godly powers to disconnect and dis-replace i would be in trouble...now i just need your students to swear...they will never speak of me....ever!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

"they swear x now just let us pass you know that if john was to know you killed innocents he would have your head let alone Jak!" Shadow looked at the two
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 pm

"shadow i was not talking to you and do you want me to tell them that you were invading my home?" he smiled evilly
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 pm

"me im jakes youngs son who r u?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:46 pm

"fine...swear it coty and dark..." looks the other way and sees a book "...i...i found..it..ansems report..."
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:50 pm

"ah jaks son...i heard he had kids...fine ill let this go but be warned ...my corruption has spread already....you will not live to see the light of day...hahahahah!" he disappears in a discharge
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 pm

"tch...lets go i got the ansems report"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 pm

"what about the dick that just left?"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:12 am

darkshot2 wrote:
"what about the dick that just left?"
fortunately for you two i got here, your ok
i can't leave, i have to see....just what that was
i suggest you get out of here, i cleared you two once i won't guarantee i can do it every time
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:35 pm

"sure stay if you want coty our ship is here we will send one back here to pick you up" takes dark and leo "good luck and god speed my friend" he says as they deport from the arc "thanks leo and dark i woould have been done alone."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:26 pm

*sits back and relax* "anytime man that was to easy"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 pm

shadow wrote:
"sure stay if you want coty our ship is here we will send one back here to pick you up" takes dark and leo "good luck and god speed my friend" he says as they deport from the arc "thanks leo and dark i woould have been done alone."
i have my own way of getting out, but thanks for the offer
*walks deeper in creating a sword in one hand and my typical machine guyn in the other*
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

a voice echos threw the arc "so...you decide to stay hhm i thought i would be able to get rid of that shadow...but you will do fine...there is something about you...that i have to delete"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Virus wrote:
a voice echos threw the arc "so...you decide to stay hhm i thought i would be able to get rid of that shadow...but you will do fine...there is something about you...that i have to delete"
*looks around* who....or what....are you? i've never felt anything like this....
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

"...i am...everything...everyone....that is... corruption..welcome...to my world..."
the lights flicker on and off the wires begin to tangle coty and sparks begin to fly
robots appear with huge teeth and sharp claws running towards coty
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Virus wrote:
"...i am...everything...everyone....that is... corruption..welcome...to my world..."
the lights flicker on and off the wires begin to tangle coty and sparks begin to fly
robots appear with huge teeth and sharp claws running towards coty
w-what? *eyes flash a for just a second altering the robots programming causing them to shew through the wires instead freeing me*
*watchs to robots carefully to see if they turn around* i've got a bad feeling about this one....
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:58 pm

the robots then go back and attack coty "ahh...i knew i sensed something about you....hmmm"
a huge void appears releasing machine tigers,machine dragons and machine spiders
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Virus wrote:
the robots then go back and attack coty "ahh...i knew i sensed something about you....hmmm"
a huge void appears releasing machine tigers,machine dragons and machine spiders
oh boy.. *eyes flash again as i punch the ground releasing a shockwave* E.M.P.!!!!
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:07 pm

"corrupt" the flash reverse shocking coty "my dear my i am god in this place this is my home coming here was a big mistake this is my domain anything and everything goes when i am here!"
they all attack at once
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Virus wrote:
"corrupt" the flash reverse shocking coty "my dear my i am god in this place this is my home coming here was a big mistake this is my domain anything and everything goes when i am here!"
they all attack at once
he..he countered it!? man not good *retreats away from them into the next corridor and laces my hand on the wall as a new wall is cretaed sealing off the corridor with the bots on the other side*
that should hold them...there went my exit....
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:24 pm

appears "hello mr.coty use to be a hacker and stuff ahh i know your background and logo....i use to watch you hoping you would do something right with that power but you have done nothing but live in my shadow and i hate that...now then...why should i not erase you from existence?"
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Virus wrote:
appears "hello mr.coty use to be a hacker and stuff ahh i know your background and logo....i use to watch you hoping you would do something right with that power but you have done nothing but live in my shadow and i hate that...now then...why should i not erase you from existence?"
w-what? your shadow? sorry buddy i walk my own path, now tell me why i shouldn't delete you like the virus you are?
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm

"cause you could never delete me...i am existence far beyond anything i go way back to when the first computer was made my friend....i have met every fire wall every antivirus and broken them down...now let us see if coty the new anti virus can do something to stop the god of all viruses!"
a huge wave of encrypted codes attack coty
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Virus wrote:
"cause you could never delete me...i am existence far beyond anything i go way back to when the first computer was made my friend....i have met every fire wall every antivirus and broken them down...now let us see if coty the new anti virus can do something to stop the god of all viruses!"
a huge wave of encrypted codes attack coty
*seperates part of the coding allowing me to slip through a small hole in it unharmed* too bad, your running 95 and i'm running XP, i'm just better then you
Back to top Go down
Virus

Virus

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:21 pm

"no i am completely up to date cause i am X...the virus god!" coty gets struck with thunder and gets held there in the air like some force lighting
Back to top Go down
Coty

Coty

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Virus wrote:
"no i am completely up to date cause i am X...the virus god!" coty gets struck with thunder and gets held there in the air like some force lighting
agh! *is trapped by the lughtening*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...   The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Chapter Of Shadows Life...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next