WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Meeting Of The Heads

Go down 
+3
Sky Soul
Heaven Dragon
...Doxiv...
7 posters
AuthorMessage
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

Meeting Of The Heads  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:23 am

Doxiv appeared out of the darkness in a seat around the dark room that circled the seats were kind of like dark crystals,a power luminated from them.
"hmm....he i stand before this all...wonder who shall come and appear before us today....?" Doxiv spoke calmly and low in a peaceful yet serious voice sitting there awaiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:40 am

Takuya appeared in a chair crossing leg over the other he seem a bit sleepy but he wanted to see what this meeting was all about
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:43 am

Sasuke appear in a chair as while with his eyes close he didn't care for whoever was there or not he wanted more info on what this was about and now he sat there waiting as serious as always
Back to top Go down
http://fairycore.forumotion.net
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Roxana appeared cheerful as always with a smile looking at the three boys wondering why were Sasuke and Doxiv always the serious uptight ones giggling at them"boys will be boys"
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Kirex appeared as well his eyes closed his calm but happy expression seeing the heads in person around here for the first time he simply smiled making sure to listen in.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Organization head
Organization head
Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:58 pm

"Boys will be boys hey hey we gotta love that one" Ilax appear in a chair next to Takuya by some random chance he didn't know how this thing work "So thats all of us?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 pm

''sorry i was late the line to get sea salt ice cream was of the charts '' Naxade sat down next ilax and was eating his ice cream
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:50 pm

"i see everyone was able to make it,anyway this meeting is to inform you all on what is our goal and what we are soon to do...also it is to meet your other superiors and lay down a few rules,goals and so on while we are here so what ever is on your minds please speak now this is the time to get everything you ever wanted now that we the heads are all together"
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Organization head
Organization head
Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 pm

"I kinda of just wanted to know what our goals are so how about we start off of that topic and work our way down to the rest"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 pm

'' and after you answer his do we all have the same goal or do we all have separate goals '' he said laying back in his seat biting his ice cream
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Doxiv smiles "the goals for us the new organization is simple...we take over Kingdom Hearts....but we are not doing what the Organization XIII had in mind no we are doing something far better...for there is a place called the empty nothingness...if we collect enough hearts for kingdom hearts we can use kingdom hearts to make the empty nothingness into something...for the empty nothingness turns to what the ever the person wants..and that means we can all have our ideal world at last...we shall not leave out this castle from our operations this will just be our "second home/Territory as well will castle oblivion and the world that never was....the Organization shall fall before us as well and we shall control there castles and expand our powers...we shall kill every organization XIII member no matter who they may be....except for our fellow friends Xion and Roxas for we have spoken and they are neutral they are no longer of tides with the Organization XIII..."
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:17 pm

'' so we can collect from anybody even keybladers ''
Back to top Go down
Heaven Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Heaven Dragon

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 pm

"Not a bad goal"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:04 pm

''This is gonna be fun'' He ate the whole ice cream
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:11 pm

"this sure is but sounds like a lot of paper work on my part...it dose not matter let us accomplish this but one question thought...how are we going to go threw with such an idea?"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Doxiv smiles "simple...each of us will take on an operation,Sasuke will head off with who ever to finish any left over Organization members in the world that never was or castle oblivion his pick while takuya will also do the same so who ever picks what you both have to go to one of the two castles,while 3 of you heads will go and collect hearts and meet us in the world that never was once it is liberated Sasuke will report to us and then you three shall move in,while me i have bigger matters to attend i shall meet you all once we are done with this god speed and good luck with your missions any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 pm

'' time to collect hearts '' Naxade vanished
Back to top Go down
Sky Soul
Organization head
Organization head
Sky Soul

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:23 am

"Ilax will be taking my place" Sasuke had darkness wrapping around him he didn't mind the plan but he had something else in mind "Get me if I'm needed" he disappeared into nothing
Back to top Go down
http://fairycore.forumotion.net
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:36 am

Doxiv nodded understanding "i see fine Ilax take Sasuke's position...me and him have to speak anyway about something...other then that i will assign,Takuya you get the world that never was liberate it of any members.Ilax liberate castle oblivion and the rest Kirex and Roxana go off and start retreaving hearts like Naxsada has and be quick we are wasting time" Doxiv opened a portal and warped off.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Organization head
Organization head
Sun

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Roxana nods "sure lets do it i will have enough hearts in no time see ya around guys good luck" Roxana warps off wondering how come Sasuke got down time while the rest had to work but she didn't really mind being one of the new heads she never complained.
Back to top Go down
Kirex
Organization head
Organization head
Kirex

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 pm

"on it good luck guys i'll be seeing you all in that castle" Kirex disappears with his friendly smile portaling off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of The Heads    Meeting Of The Heads  Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Of The Heads
Page 1 of 1