WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)

Go down 
+11
Sun Mistress
...Doxiv...
TaiyouShinon
Riku
darkshot2
Lokita Karin
Sexy Hionizo
由紀
Grace
Xion xD
Jakk
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakk

Jakk

One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) Empty
PostSubject: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:25 am

Jakk throwing Xion into a tree with his evil grin stood there looking down upon her "...so...this is what it comes down to in the end huh....me killing my entire family cause they don't know how to leave anything alone....damn that is sad...if only you could all join me..."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:38 am

"Jakk you bastard we will never join you ok we came out of the darkness for a reason and we will never return so you can take your offer and shove it up your but!" Xion grew angry blow him off surrounded by light "i am not afriad to take the devil himself as i have seen those eyes to many times to be phased!"
Back to top Go down
Jakk

Jakk

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Jakk smiles "i see...my own wife...well...ex-wife i have found a newne....and se is way better then you or the kids pepare to die Xn you are a waste of space no wonder the organization got rid of you!" makes a huge dark thunder blade dashing towards Xion with quick speed.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:33 am

Xion crashes down to the ground in pain as she explodes a bright light threw Jakk "...damn...you..."
Back to top Go down
Jakk

Jakk

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:35 am

Jakk goes flying but quickly retaliates "i guess i won then my sweet you are still tired from our previous battle i see...the wounds still scare you..." Jakk walks over to her slowly actually taunting her this way.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 am

Xion getting to her feet in pain making more light spears and light bolts of energy jolt towards Jakk.
Back to top Go down
Jakk

Jakk

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 am

Jakk simply Demied her attacks sending them off slowly walking to her pulling his sword down to the ground 'now...will you have your pleasure death now...or will you like to die quick and easy...cause preferable...i like both..."
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 am

"leave her be..."A Voice Could Be Heard,A Whisper at that,Grace appears floating gracefully down freezing Jakk in his steps"I wish to Question you my dear...are you fine...?" Grace makes another of herself healing Xion wile the original faces Jakk"I told him his darkness was strong...but young fools never listen do they...guess i will have to finish his Darkness off"
Grace prepares for her long awaited battle with this feind.
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:53 am

Xion in shock and filled with joy and tears delighted to see her mother alive or was this just a figment of her imagination and she had finally died and seen her mother...no this feeling was real...Xion relaxed and allowed her self to be healed with a smile on her face '...i always knew you would return..."
Back to top Go down
Jakk

Jakk

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 am

Jakk grew uneasy by all of this seeing Grace "aww not you...of all the people that could have interrupted...why did it have to be you...?" Jakk blew off the ice and a fire had burned him engulfing him in it "alright women i am so ready for you and your old magic bring it!" Jakk makes a huge line of flames cross half the area burning everything in that whole line.
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:02 am

The Land around Grace and Xion simply sizzled with steam as it was cold off by rain which had started then became snow which had made the area colder.
"Jakk...you still lakc much respect and focus..."Grace opens her palm and blows out of it another of her self quickly striking blows of water towards Jakk. "i needn't not fight you for that would waste my strength and my power is something that cannot be reckoned"
Back to top Go down
Jakk

Jakk

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 am

Jakk angered blew a fuse as he struck the clone with a fully charged lightning punch jabbing it directly in the chest "die you damn old wench!"
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 am

The Replica of Grace vanished by his power of the jolt"i see....i must wash your mouth that is contaminated..." Grace sighs walking slowly towards Jakk as the air becomes Thick the cold becomes freezing cold,the sky turns pure white the trees turn to frozen pine trees and snow stops to fall the ground freezes all in one step"Sub...Zero..."Grace walks towards Jakks body standing in front of him staring at him"your faith may change simply by the snap of my finger...chose wisely and you may walk away with your life...chose wrongly and your life threat is snapped...."
Back to top Go down
Jakk

Jakk

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 am

Jakk astonished by this could no longer think nor move but his hate and determination was to much to stop him now as he went for a final blow breaking out of the ice "Eternal Oblivion Of Abyss!" a dark ball of energy was sent coursing threw Grace killing her off slowly as the darkness shrouded her heart "i win..."
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:39 am

"fool"Grace Fingers were snapped as a luminous light broke from her heart excluding the darkness Jakk had tried to infect her with using it to delete Jakks very well being."now...return to the darkness...that you once illuminated from....at once"Grace had snapped her fingers and poof Jakk was no longer of exsitance. "I have accomplished and saved the universe...farewell...eternal darkness...there is one more dark being that must be stopped...but He will have to find his own answer..." Grace turns to Xion to tend to her and see if she is fine "my dear child...are you fine...?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:43 am

Xion cheerfully states 'sure mom...wow...i still cannot believe your alive mother...it's be so long....why is all of this happening...?"
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 am

Grace nods with a cheerful smile seeing her daughter is fine and breathing."one of your children has broken something very vital in this universe that was never meant to be broken...i do hope you understand which one of your children i am speaking of...and no it is not the troublesome one...nor is it the young one...it is the one...i had feelings about...the one i took under as a child of the village....one of the many gifted...the boy...of the True Blood...i do hope you understand i am speaking of your Son Riku...the boy is he still alive...is he out of the darkness yet...is he even breathing till this day...i have many questions for him and of him...please Xion make haste i haven't the time to play i must make sure of it the boy is alive please..."
Back to top Go down
由紀

由紀

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Yuki appears before the group with a smile to see there grandmother and Xion was still both in tact but Xion was a bit beat up."i see you are fine Xion that is wonderful news and grandmother you have returned...we all heard rumors of your death...so they were gravelly exasperated."
Back to top Go down
Sexy Hionizo

Sexy Hionizo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Hionizo appears with Kura "alright i got the demon girl fokes so where is my pay?"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Kura chuckles at the comment and in shock runs to Grace hugging her 'grandmother...your alive...but how...we all heard you were..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
Warrior of Twilight Wings
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 am

*lands in front of everyone holding my destroyed arm and trying to catch my breath sill in demon mode alittle slowly calming down* "rrrrrr"

Last edited by darkshot2 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:54 am

Riku appears before the group with the Gem with Jake and Laron "...i have something for my self..."
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 pm

an army of nobodies appearing as Taiyou appear before the family "...doomed...damnation to your family...death to you all attack!" all of the nobodies lash out attacking them all with out word.
ooc:so sorry just doing my part idk i heard i had to do it Razz
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:54 am

Kura notices Dark then turns to all the nobodies"well we sure are in for a number..."
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 pm

*looks around then jumps back in to the trees* "i can't keep........going.......like this........im to......weak" *lands on a tree sitting down on it with my eyes slowly closing from lost of energy*
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 am

Doxiv appeared out of a portal with Ashley looking at all of the taiyou nobodies"damn it's worst then i expected...it's already started guess we are a tad late"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:14 am

Ashley seeing Dark and a bunch of other people but not Riku really thought she was late and kind of went blind with rage killing every last nobody there"where is he did they kill him already....no wait...they couldn't have...he is to strong....where is he....where is.....Riku...?"she stated finally calming down some on her knees tired after taking out so many.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 am

as the nobodies disappeared from being destroyed by the girl one stood watching them all hidden well awaiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Laron wonders who were the nobodies then turns back to Riku"alright boss do your thing we are safe so far"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Riku simply nods "well here someone take this Gem and take it to my human form before he falls he needs this...you all need this or the end could be near...Jakk and them were never the problem nor the threat...they were a distraction....the real threat....is the nobody who slowly gains invincibility every second we waste speaking....Taixyou "
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

*opens my eyes after hearing what he said* "t-taixyou what..........d-does she have.........to d-do with this...?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 pm

"i know what to do" Ashley takes the stone from the nobody then walks one way"you mister Doxiv right,make me a portal to him you should be able to do it for me right make me one now i'll go to him and get it done and help him...if he is still alive and that bastard that killed me is not then i should help him in my return from the grave i am much stronger and i can hold my own this time"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:39 pm

"A-Ashley d-don't worry about him" *slows starts to stand up* "h-he is dead i k-killed him in your f-favor" *stands up and jumps down off the tree useing little energy i have left to help fight* "im not sitting this one out"
Back to top Go down
...Doxiv...
Organization head
Organization head
...Doxiv...

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Doxiv chuckles "i have no problem brining you to him see the hard part is getting you there see this chick Taixyou...is my well my human's cousin when i was living i use to take care of her and everything but then i died off and failed to protect her as her brother and sister left her alone but for some reason something won't let me get in there nor even communicate Riku has to get to Kari and someone that has been close to Taiyou has to get to Taiyou...and i know exactly who to get this man is a great friend of mine no worries i doubt he will reject my offer i shall return till then....hold off your own against the army that comes before you....good luck all of you...see this army....is Taiyou's nobody....but they are...her exact same clone...that is what makes it impossible to almost beat...cause she becomes invincible the more we speak so i shall make haste and get going god speed to you all and good luck" Doxiv opens a portal and disappears.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:52 pm

the army had appeared as soon as Doxiv left as one floated over them all"kill every last Missoula and get the Gem!" all of the nobodies quickly stroked every one there.
Back to top Go down
Sun Mistress
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sun Mistress

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:56 pm

Ashley took on her share of Taiyou's nobodies slashing one after another getting slapped around but fighting back as much as she could "there are to many....i don't think...we can hold them all off...i'll hold on to this stone and lets hope Doxiv gets that person or we are all doomed...."
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Kura finish the nobodies as if they were nothing "grand mother could you possibly heal dark we need all the arms we can get!" Kura quickly rushes to Ashley's aid knocking off a few "got you girl friend no way we fall alone"
Back to top Go down
TaiyouShinon

TaiyouShinon

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 pm

more nobodies began to appear with weapons such as swords,staffs,guns,blades etc.
"kill them....kill every last one of them"
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Kura smiles going into her first stage of demon "this is gonna be fun" she rose to the sky and shattered half of the nobodies with a force landing to the ground returning to regular form"...damn...i pushed myself to much...i'm done..."
Back to top Go down
Sexy Hionizo

Sexy Hionizo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:09 pm

Hionzio made a fist and beat almost half of them that were there first then when the ones with the weapons came Hionizo took her sword out and slashed half of them away "easy" spotting Kura she rushes over to air her and the girl "listen ladies there is a time for resting and a time for fighting,now is the time for fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 am

Riku summons way to dawn and takes out a few also"we are gone Jake and Laron we are gone lets go" Riku opens a portal for the three "good luck all of you"
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:49 am

*uses demon mood grade 3 and jumps in to the army blasting away nobodys and slashing ppl away* "shes right no rest for the weak"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Jake walks in with Riku "later you guys" jake sends a few light flares off towards the nobodies.
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:33 pm

"yeah good luck all of you later" *blast some to with a light attack*
Back to top Go down
Lokita Karin
Twilight Angel
Twilight Angel
Lokita Karin

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Kura wills herself up seeing almost the whole army is gone "...you know what...Ashley....your right....you should be the one to go...our family can hold of this horde of nobodies long enough for you to help Riku...if this is how it's going to be....then so be it...lets do ladies...we will hold the line like we have for centuries...Dark sit this one out any further and your dead boy let the girls handle this..."
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Grace throws a mystical dust over dark slowly healing him removing him from demon mode but not allowing him to attack,react or any command but also coming equipped with a generator that shields him from any attacks.
"that is right my child....the women have fought for many years and we shall win now"
Back to top Go down
由紀

由紀

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 pm

"yea Kura is totally right we girls are the toughest in this family we will handle this lets do it!" stands ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2
darkshot2

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 am

*nods* "don't over do it"
Back to top Go down
Shy Girl Neigé

Shy Girl Neigé

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:05 am

Neige appears near dark with Leo injured looking down towards Dark with a somewhat small blush smiling cheerfully "hi hi cuz..."she faces the rest of the group and leaves Leo with Dark "why do the boys push them selves so much...?"Neige wanted to know since both of the boys were in really bad shape while the girls were holding on.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Hionizo

Sexy Hionizo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:31 pm

"cause the boys wanna prove themselves better then us but they will never be better then us girls lets show these nobodies who is the dominant gender!...even thought they are...technically girls also"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)   One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion) Empty

Back to top Go down

One Last Final Dance(Jakk V.S Xion)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next