WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) Empty
PostSubject: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 am

Lakisha running off into the forest before her master could arive and fine her target was still walking was going far deep into the dark parts hoping she was luring Leo out towards her to finally finish him off once and for all.
"your soul is mine this time fire boy..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Leo ran really fast catching up behind her 'hey why are you running why not stand and face your fate Lakisha i am here to take you down and out i am back for my honor now will you stand and fight or dishonor me with cowardliness!"Loe asked really mad as his flames grew bigger and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Lakisha turns with a smile making a tidal wave wash out the forest "i'm not running i am drawing you right into my trap fool!" sets off waer explosives as the tree's relase water ballons drowing Leo "drown in water!"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Leo bursts in flames shooting out up into the sky then sends flames shaped like phoenixes towards Lakisha.
"whoa over flow"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Lakisha smiles as they are washed away by a random tidal wave which also went towards Leo "small fry your done for just face it your flames sizzled last time and it's going to get blown out again!"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Leo boils right threw the water striking her quickly "no chance at that this time!"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Lakisha jumps back slapping Leo away with a palm of water.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Leo jumps back being smacked away sending flames towards her "just watch me catch you"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:54 pm

"are you toying with me or are you really thinking these little flames can do something" Lakisha grew crossed as she made a huge tidal storm appear behind Leo "now drown for your trickery"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:59 pm

"now we play" Leo smirked as he made a huge thunder bolt directly in the middle of the water making the water pass right by him boiling the water at his feet like if it was all nothing "now who is playing games"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Lakisha grows shocked by this new move slowly moving back "rrr well your not the only one with new tricks....i summon....Demon Waters!" a huge wave of water could only be seen as a face took form inside the water as a huge demon like monster arose from the water screeching "let's see you beat this fire boy" the demon strikes with huge water waves coming down upon Leo fast and hard.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Leo's eyes widen "oh boy" almost drowning floating on the waves Leo jolted out of there and began to focus "alright this is interesting"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm

"get him!" the giant creature slams his water palm down upon Leo.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm

eo jolts out with a strike of lightning leaping out and falling to the ground "oh damn that thing is strong...but i can take lets do this!,Jolt of flames,rush!" a huge thunder came crashing down on Leo as he was engulfed in flames and super charged with thunder running at the beast "here i come!"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 am

the beast simply smashes its hand down upon Leo "that turned off the little annoyance..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Leo jolts out and threw the hand of the beast zapping its brain with a major shock jolt then looking for Lakisha "where could she be?" Leo whispers to himself.
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Lakisha appears behind him "damn why won't you stay down!" *sends a wave of water lashing out at Leo*
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Leo turns quickly jolting the water sending a shocking blow towards Lakisha"cause i already went threw that im not dying again!"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Lakisha falls to her knees a bit shocked by the jolt of thunder coursing threw her knowing she might be able to beat him this time but she was ready to try anything"...i won't fail..."darkness begins to surround Lakisha as she rises with huge dark wings sprouting from her back sending dark waves at Leo"now you fall..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Leo seeing he has gained the upper hand so far smiles a bit thinking he could finish this right now with anything but then sees she gained stability as darkness enshrouds her Leo grows worried "damn i thought i had her...well i guess i gotta try harder" Leo blasts the darkness comparing it with his flames streaming at her darkness "you won't win i got you this time!"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Lakisha makes her dark blast stronger giving it a boost from herself "...not this time..i won't fail....i failed once letting you live...i won't fail again..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Leo gives a little push sparking the blaze even further going more into it with his flames pushing in"lets see who comes out in the end then!"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:34 pm

"with pleasure!" Lakisha boost her darkness some more using the shadows of the forest pulling in more closer moving in towards Leo i wont fail....i can,t fail....
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Leo seeing he wasn't really using any power at all since it was basic flames he was using decide to make this quick and "explode" the scene seeing she was using her surroundings and was running on something that was limiting.
"alright get ready for fire explosion!" as the flames in front of Leo grew stronger and bigger blowing and blazing hard streams of fire shot out behind him going wild in all directions towards Lakisha
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Lakisha thought his flames bursting was normal till she seen the flames coming from around him heading towards her she knew she was in for it and decide to warp out before she was toast appearing a little far from him "...damn....he truly has gotten better...no matter....i got one move up my sleeve that will sure to finish this...Dark angel i give my all to you...for eternal...power..." Lakisha grew with darkness engulfing her she then came out of it with dark filled eyes standing there lifeless "..." quickly appearing striking Leo with a flash of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Leo seen what she had done being sent threw tons of trees kind hurt now but lucky his flames burned right threw them"few...guess its time to go all out also...Dying will-" something had stopped him in remembering he had used it already and was only good for one use so he decide to go with another power of his one he didn't use for reasons he knew were good but for this one time,he would give in to the demons of fire for the first time in his life"...well then Kyubi its your turn....lend me the power of eternal flames!" Leo was engulfed in flames but he was no longer himself as he stood on all fours his hands and legs he quickly dashes burning the floor exploding on contact a punch towards Lakisha.
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Lakisha quickly disappears appearing behind Leo sending several blast of darkness at him shadowing him with darkness.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:09 pm

the flames protected Leo for the moment exploding the shadows off of him burning everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 am

Lakisha slashed a hole in front of her jumping in it appearing out of no where attacking Leo slashing him not being affected by his flames for her darkness protected her.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am

Leo goes flying back and forth threw the hits then finally explodes grabbing her by her neck as the darkness begins to come over his hand but his flames quickly burn it off "now your going to get it!" Leo began to choke her also burning her in the mist of it.
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 am

Lakisha gasping for air begins to slowly power out of her dark shroud "...rr.....rr....r....." taking one final stand and blow jabbing Leo to the stomach hoping that would release her.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 am

Leo smirks at the blow but then sees what he is doing and powers out still holding her then releasing her"...i can't kill her....not like that..."still going and coming in and out of eternal flames mode.
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 am

Lakisha finally was able to catch her breath out of her dark shroud using her little bit of energy to take Leo down to the ground tackling him then sitting on him as she began to throw blows to his face that wouldn't do much for she was tired and about to fall out"I'll make sure...to knock...you...out....before i fall..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 am

Leo taking the blows grabbed her fist and with his little bit of energy he had left used it to slam her up and over right to the floor next to him to make sure he had an eye on her"...no....if i,m gonna fall here....your falling out with me..."
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 am

as soon as she was thrown she fell hard on her back gasping in serious pain she couldn't go any more she was done for hearing what Leo had said she wondered is he going to finish her off now but deep down she didn't really care,she never wanted anything to do with any of this in the first place"...well...if your going to finish me....could you do it already...i'm sure my whole team has fallen...we are no different from any heartless...we are just like them...weak...feeble...just with much more power....and if they did survive....there going to take my power for losing and failing two times...so please....just end me now..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:13 am

Leo smiled a bit hearing her knowing he couldn't possibly harm her any further Leo was never one to fully harm or even kill a girl it wasn't in his nature,"why thought...you have so much meaning and power you guys are nothing compared to the heartless i have seen...so much power in you guys...its astonishing...and hey why not give me a back round story here i mean why do dose guys want so much from you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:28 am

Lakisha sighs using her will now to give her side of the story"...well...it all start when i was just a girl...growing up in the icy mountains was tough...but being the only child that survived the onslaught of my home i was left to act as an adult...they gave me no benefits of being young...they didn't care...the men in my town where hungry and lustful also....the dreadful days i still remember them...dying in the hands of those men...only to turn to this...a heartless....but then i was found by the corruptionist master X,he took me in and allowed my revenge to be sweet...i loved returning to my old home...seeing all those old men,men and young men...i killed them off....every last man....boy...male...i left alone the babies...i don't know why...just...i have hope in that they will be much more better then what i grew up with...so with that said...X and the others expected me to be the most hardest member of there's...but how could i be anything if i have shamed myself to loses...now I'm nothing....kill me now...please i can't return..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 am

"wow....sounds...rough...damn....i'm sorry...but i could never finish you...i have no strength to do it...Lakisha listen...if anything you can have a new start now...instead of returning to that dread life of yours start a new one have a better out come...why not give it a try...?"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 am

Lakisha began to tear a bit as it began to rain"...i wish....it was that simple Leo...but see..my master will hunt me down and find me if he has survived this...but if he hasn't...i think i can flee...find my peace of mind..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 am

Leo smiled returning to his sitting position looking down upon her "...well there you go that sounds like a plan go off and find your calm peace of mind maybe it will help you settle your thoughts more easy...?"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:55 am

Lakisha sighed finally smiling"...you know...your right..i should find my self first...thank you...i'm sorry i have been such a bother to you...almost killing you two times...but i have a question...how dose someone like you...beat water...?"Lakisha arose a little still in pain from the slam.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:02 am

"easy i have the will to live it's all i need is will with that i can survive even the toughest water moves and plus my thunder i recently learned i mean damn i thank you for putting me threw basically hell" Leo chuckled wondering if he might have over done
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:05 am

"wow...so tough..."feeling a little better and her spirits lifted some she smiled giggling at Leo's remarks and comments"your welcome...i guess" she looked off into the rain "...well...it's time to go for me...maybe we will meet up another time...maybe then...we could become friends...?"Lakisha suggest peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:06 am

Leo chuckles some more seeing she was a bit lost"yea maybe then we could hang and stuff...well see ya i'm just gonna wait here for someone to come and get him i am sure someone will come and find me"
Back to top Go down
Darkness Queen

Darkness Queen

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 am

Lakisha nods"...thank you again and hope someone dose my new friend...please do be careful...till then farewell Leo..."Lakisha slightly moves towards Leo kissing him softly to his lips rubbing his face then disappeared instantly.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 am

Leo shocked by the kiss sat there lost in thought "um...whoa..."just lost sitting there awaiting for his pick up.
Back to top Go down
Shy Girl Neigé

Shy Girl Neigé

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:17 am

Neigé appeared threw out the rain walking slowly towards Leo with a lost expression knelling down towards him with a gentle child's smile "hi hi uncle Leo...let me heal those scares for you..." Neigé began to slowly heal him while wondering if she was late for the meet.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Leo smiled seeing Neige "hello nice to see you again and thank you we should get to the family in time i have been here wasting time no worries Neige go on without healing me i can make it there i am not to badly injured just kinda hurt" Leo was not gonna admit he was badly hurt cause he was one of the toughest of the family and since the family was all coming together he would act like he was seen.
Back to top Go down
Shy Girl Neigé

Shy Girl Neigé

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 am

Neige makes a snowy whisper that takes them both off seeing Leo was really badly injured she chuckles a bit wondering why do boy's act so touch when they know they are hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)   Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Face Off (Lakisha V.S. Leo)
Page 1 of 1