WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Twilight Town (open)

Go down 
+3
DarkSkyNight
Dark Love
Dark Night Wish
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

Twilight Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Shitai wondered Twilight Town being new to this world and all looking around at the sites how they astonished her she wonder how could the sun and the moon both be in the same sky and smiled watching this event.
"this town sure is odd"

This is an edit and post by Flame.
this is a list of who is in the struggle.
i have come up with some matches by random.
if you are not please with your match up please pm one of the staff and they shall fix it to your liking.

Saiori V.S Christina V.S Zakira
Final Round.

Last edited by Dark Night Wish on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Saiori smiled walking in on the new girl from a roof top aiming down at her with her bow then calling out "hey YOU MOVE OUT THE WAY!"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Sky pushed the girl out the way before she was hit "few who was that?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Shitai looked at the girl then back up at the sniper"...was that for me...?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 am

Saiori chuckled seeing the two ducking "nice reflects and no it was not for you but good thing that girl was there when she was or your head would have been ringing from he splatter of this paint ball"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:33 pm

"it was a paint ball huh i should have seen that coming" Sky giggled rubbing her head "hey sorry if you had that"
Back to top Go down
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:56 am

Shitai nod "you didn't disturb nor do anything but i would like to know why was that girl even aiming down here for thought..." Shitai looks up at the other girl "so...what was your excuse for shooting down here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 am

Rory steps in beside Sky looking at the girl on the roof "trouble i assume...?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:08 am

Saiori nodded jumping down staring at the group of girls "well now did i hurt anyone no now if you girls want to go at it lets go ladies" Saiori puts her paint ball gun away and draws w hand guns pointing them to the three "so who is first?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Rory smiled "its three to one are you sure about this...?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Shitai wonder why did the girl want to fight but nodded shaking her head no "i won't fight i don't like violence"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:44 am

Saiori giggles putting the guns down "nah just joking with you three i am a bit bored around here and twilight town is not getting any better...hey are you three entering the struggle?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Sky smiled nodding to Rory "well good thing cause i was not ready to take you on three to one it is unfair"
Back to top Go down
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 am

Shitai nods "no i am only going to watch it are you three?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 am

"yeah me and Sky were going to see if we can get better here...i wonder if some tough competition is joining this year around?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:56 am

Sky smiled walking near Rory "yeah we are totally gonna whip but this year and meet up in the final round to see which one of us is the best"
Back to top Go down
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:21 pm

"well i wish you two luck i shall be cheering"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:58 pm

"awesome but what about that other girl" Sky turns to see the girl "hey are you in it?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:54 pm

"she probably is Sky but we should prepare it is almost time" Rory look at the other girl also with some disturbed feeling.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Sky took her tention from the girl and smiled "alright lets go see you two there" Sky waved off to them and walked to threw town a little lost "um...where is it again Rory?" Sky questioned rubbing her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Rory also turned slowly facing Sky "i hope i get to face that girl in the struggle" Rory spoke confidently looking at Sky laughing "what would you do with out me?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Sky chuckled "i would probably die so i am glad i have you on the team...for now but when we get in there all feelings aside,deal?" Sky held her hand out with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Shitai waved to them kindly then forwarded her attention to the girl"so are you entering also you could place those skills to the test against some new opponents"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:33 am

Saiori nodded "yep i will be joining them...they may think i am easy pickings....we will see..."*laughs evilly walking away into a shadow*
Back to top Go down
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Shitai nods walking to the sandlot.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Rory stands near Sky near the sandlot there was a crowed in the center of Twilight town everyone was hyped and ready to see the struggle "so Sky...do you think there are any good competitors in this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Saiori smiled seeing the two girls from a far standing getting ready for the competition.
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Christina smiled walking into the area seeing everyone there wondering who could possibly be in the struggle this year"wonder who in it this year..."
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:43 am

"looks about and hey that girl we seen early"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 am

Zakira entered the town looking out at the sandlot seeing the crowds wondering what all te commotion was reading all the signs and gave a weak smile "...i guess this could be fun for the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 am

A Dusk appeared on a roof taking form of a black mage landing down waiting for the tournement to begin.
Back to top Go down
Dark Night Wish

Dark Night Wish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Shitai seen as the crowds grew "...this event is going to be huge i see..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm

"i see this year i may have some fun with it..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:50 am

"great it would be a pleasure to meet her in this..."
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Sky walked over to the board matches and was shocked to see them "...is...this...right...?" Sky was just shocked but kind of smiled "...its ok...i am ready" Sky spoke with a determind look.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Rory gave a smile seeing Sky's reaction seeing the board also"i get to fight a girl i don't even know...great looks like you get our lady Sky good luck i will be seeing you in the next round" Rory giggled then walked off gretting ready.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Zakira also walked over behind the girl quitely seeing her match then walked away waiting for her match.
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Saiori smiled seeing she was up against the girl who saved the other one walking towards her"good luck your gonna need it girly..." Saiori then walks away preparing for her match.
Back to top Go down
suicide angel

suicide angel

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Christina nodded knowing who she wa sfacing getting rteady for her match.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:13 am

"weird...any of these people could be my opponents...but who..?"Rory wondered waiting for the first match to begin.
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 am

Saiori stepped to the center with a smile,her eyes closed"so....who is the unlucky opponent...?"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am

Zakira watched the girl carefully.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Sky walked up to the arean then smiled a little a bit nervous but was ready"...let's go you cause your gonna be the unlucky one!"
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm

ooc:um hope you don't mind me doing this
The annoucer began to speak "well now here is the match let us...begin!"
The Dusk began watching the match to further study the opponents.
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:25 pm

ooc:it's fine
ic: "..oh i see someone is ready i like that lets go!" *saiori quickly appears behind Sky kicking her*
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Rory smiled cheering on Sky "you can do this girl get her!"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Sky turned grabbed her leg and dropped her "come on is that all you got?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 pm

Saiori smiled as she was on the floor making dark bubbles appear from the ground exploding as they rose.
"Dark Rise..."
Back to top Go down
DarkSkyNight

DarkSkyNight

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:47 pm

Sky jumped back avoiding a few of the bubbles getting thrown off her balance almost falling out catching her self "nice move but i'm stilll standing!" Sky ran at Saiori with rage set on her mind "your going down!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Love

Dark Love

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Saiori laughed at Sky vanishing as she leaped into the sky shooting out dark pulses making holes in the ground landing near Sky almost hitting her. "what fun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Town (open)   Twilight Town (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Town (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next