WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Woundering town [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

Woundering town [open] Empty
PostSubject: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Terra was walking around with his hands crossed he was looking at the sky as he was walking '' what a day '' he closed his eyes and kept on walking
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Aqua coming out of a near by shop seeing Terra waves calling out to him "Terra!" she cheerfully called out running over to him.
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Terra turned around changing his attitude and looked at aqua with a smile '' whats up aqua ''
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Aqua seemed cheerfully to see one of her long missed friends since a wile now"oh Terra finally we meet up again i was beginning to think you two were gone forever...well at least i know your still in one piece...have you heard from Ventus lately?"Aqua calmly asks.
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Terra was calm as always he smiled peacefully and he answered with a easy tone '' aqua long no see it has been awhile and no i have not seen ventus i wish to crss paths with him once again if i can '' he said as he put one hand in his wast
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am

"oh" Aqua sounded kind of down but smiled anyway"its fine we may cross paths with him some day but for now we will just have to wait and see for the day,so how are you silly you seem to be doing good for yourself since last time?"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:42 pm

'' I'am doing great off course training hard as always '' terra said with eyes closed and smiled '' you don't look so bad your self aqua what have you been doing with your self lately '' he said wondering if she got stronger
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:58 pm

"you know the usual exploring worlds fighting off bad guys the fun stuff and thanks i tend to keep in shape mind you"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 am

'' As always so where you headed to know '' he said thinking
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 pm

"well i was looking for a place to stay for now while i'm exploring worlds making sure everything is fine wanna come with to find a nice place to stay till i eventually feel like departing later?"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:38 am

'' Sure why not it will just be like old times '' Terra rubbed his head and smiled a little '' lets go find a inn maybe there is one around town ''
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 am

"sure there should be one in the second district here lets head out and oh be careful this world is still infested with heartless i hear"Aqua begins to slowly walk towards the gates awaiting Terra.
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:33 pm

'' we can take them with me and you there's is no such thing as being careful '' Terra said smiling and walking with her '' or perhaps I'm being to cocky '' Terra laughed a little
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Aqua giggled some "you sure are mister but maybe your right" Aqua opened the gates to the second district looking out to see everything there "so far so good"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:06 pm

As they kept on walking heartless appeared out of know where '' well this looks easy '' terra took out his key blade
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Aqua smiled summoning her Keyblade "knew the heartless would appear out of nowhere lets get'um" Aqua took one foul swoop of her keyblade and killed a group like if they were nothing "catch up Terra"Aqua began using magic like blizzard and water taking out heartless like if they were nothing even thought there were a few large bodies, solders and such.
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Terra was dashing he shot Arua blast and shot 10 heartless then he raised his key blade fire was all around him they where hitting the heartless that where daring to come near him he caught up with aqua but right when a heartless was about to attack terra swing his blade '' you missed one ''terra smiled
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:47 am

Aqua chuckles some still waking calmly"no i missed that one on purpose,didn't want you to feel bad" she teased walking near a hotel after passing up a few shops.
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:46 pm

'' Awww you shouldn't have '' he smiled as he saw the hotel as well '' here we are ''
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:21 pm

"yeah i'ma book a room"Aqua walked over to the stand and rang the bell "no vacant" Aqua wondering what it meant but didn't mind walking into a blue room"this seems nice" there was a King sized bed,a table,a window,a door and many pictures and pottery"wonder if i could spoof this place up a bit"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 am

'' you always know how to pick them but its to fancy for my taste still it will do '' he jumped on the bed and stretched his arms out '' oh boy what a day '' he closed his eyes and was thinking '' i wounder how ventus is doing i hope ....... he is okay ''
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Aqau's smile turned to a small frown "i'm worried about him to Terra...but for now all we can do is hope he is fine,and hey i am sure he is fine i mean we all mastered our powers,we beat great evil and look where we stand now lets stop worrying for Ven...he wouldn't want us to worry to much he would want us to keep our heads up proudly"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Terra looked at her and smiled '' i can always count on you to give me a bright side in life thank you aqua '' he jumped out of bed and was in a energetic mode '' well then what shall we do we could do something in town or we can grab some salt water ice cream '' terra smiled and looked at aqua '' or what do you have in mind ''
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 pm

"i could go for some ice cream you know where they sell?"Aqua asks cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 pm

terra and aqua walked out the inn and went to go find a ice cream shop '' where to find ice cream '' terra looked around
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:58 am

Aqua had an idea to where they could possibly go thinking on it"...hmmm maybe we should try looking in the third district?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Suddenly a black portal appeared Naxeda came out of it but his hood was on so they can not see his face he appeared right in front of them '' Riddle me This Riddle me that wat has no heart and covered in black '' he snaped his fingers a group of heartless came out about 14 heartless Naxeda vanished
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Aqua quickly draws her keyblade 'Terra watch out we got trouble!"Aqua getting ready to take out the heartless scanned the area first "10 huh easy lets get'um!"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:04 pm

'' so much for ice cream '' Terra was serous he stared to scan aswell perfect he dashes at the heartless and thrusting them he already killed 7 of them '' lets end this aqua ''
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:08 am

"right" Aqua locked on and quickly rushed threw the three defeating them easily"who was that guy in the hood anyway...?"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:47 pm

'' well who every he was my guess he will comback so let keep our heads sharp '' terra was walking next to aqua '' come lets go get some ice cream '' after the fight the found a ice cream shop they went back to the inn but where at the rooftops eating ice cream '' its been a while ''
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:04 pm

after it all Auqa settled a bit looking out towards the town with a small sighed smiling "it's so peaceful..."
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:37 pm

'' i agree '' terra was looking down and had a glum face
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Aqua wondered taking a bite of her ice cream giving Terra one "here...this will get whatever is on your mind to settle"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 am

'' thanks '' Terra took a bite of his ice cream
Back to top Go down
Blaze Earth Dragon
Organization head
Organization head
Blaze Earth Dragon

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:22 am

Snaps his fingers '' good luck hero's '' a Phoenix heartless came out Woundering town [open] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNbTEO-BELQ-zosk5tmOtQIiBXDD5FGRJRt9M-G1yWbVsgMD8t and was shooting giant fire balls at them
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 am

'' This guy is getting on my last nerve '' Terra took out his keyblade and slashed the heartless away three yards from him
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 am

Aqua made rain then a huge water drop drowned the heartless "why don't we find this guy first and make sure he doesn't bug us huh Terra?"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 am

'' fine but where do we start '' Terra was thinking
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm

"we should check all of the districts first then we can maybe trace where this guy is"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:17 am

'' alright lets go '' terra and aqua went to go check out the district '' any close on why he's bugging us
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 pm

"nope no clue on why he is bugging us but i would assume he may be something like Xenort?"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:04 am

'' Xenort that name is still a bother to me '' terra had fist he looked at the ground
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:17 pm

"no worries Terra no need to feel bad any more...he's done for we defeated him once and for all remember,or are you still going to let im haunt your memories?"
Back to top Go down
Strenght
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Strenght

Aquarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:43 pm

'' I feel that he is somewhere eles '' he pointed at his heart '' i fell that apart of him is apart of me '' he closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sexy Water
KeyBlade Master
KeyBlade Master
Sexy Water

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:02 am

"as do i terra" Aqua reaches for her heart also.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Keyblade wielder
Keyblade wielder
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Ventus appears behind the two placing an arm on both there backs "hey guys missed me much?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woundering town [open]   Woundering town [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Woundering town [open]
Page 1 of 1