WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Never gets old...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

Never gets old... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Zakira walked down the lonely streets thinking to her self as she seen the regular faces on a daily bases and seeing the worried people dropping from the sky losing there hearts to the heartless walking away from people screaming "help me!" just continuing on her daily stroll of the world then coming to stop looking at the sky "why dose this place never change..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 pm

"...yeah...your right...you know...i feel that it was great meeting you Amy your such a cool friend..." Break smiled hugging her tightly "i hope i don't lose you...like they say...friends are like a treasure...you have to bury them and keep them safe...i'll make sure to never let anything happen to you...and that is a promise..."
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Amy blushed a bit giggling hugging Break "aww thanks your an awesome new friend"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Break smiled nodding letting her go "well would you like to get out of bed i mean you have to be tired of laying in bed all day?"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Amy smiled getting up "yeah i guess i can stroll around town with my new friend"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:48 pm

"nice to see you can stand" Break walked to the door and opened it for amy"after you"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:51 pm

"why thank you kind sir" Amy giggled playing around with him looking at the wall and the hall still stained in blood"wow...scary"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:53 pm

"no worries...i shall clean it and you are welcome"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Amy looks down a bit then smiles walking to the door "so where we gonna hit first...?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:11 pm

"we could check out the whole town Amy there is lots of things this world offers"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:14 pm

"i guess your right break so let us see it all!" Amy speaks cheerfully grabbing Break running around the town like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Break chuckles running along with Amy enjoying the start of there fun.
"hey i am fragile you know" Break joked being tugged around.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 am

"silly" Amy replied to his silly comment pulling him into town looking around at all the shops.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:00 pm

"sooo...what are we gonna do?" Break looked lost at the Amy wondering what could hey do in a town like Traverse Town.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Amy chuckled also lost thinking "you know what i really don't know either i am not of the shopping type why not just go to a random roof and enjoy the stars?" Amy suggest being bored.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 pm

"yeah sounds awesome but you have to be on a right point to be able to see the sky at an awesome view" Break commented looking around for a spot.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Amy giggled spotting one quickly grabbing Break then jumping appearing on the roof "this looks like a good place...but....the city akes it so boring...wanna go somewhere else..?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:37 pm

"um...sure where to...?" Break wondered what could possibly be a better place then here but he had never been a fan of the big cities and there lights.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 am

"allow me..." Amy took Break's hand as darkness began to swallow them "don't be afraid...it's won't hurt you...it's my darkness anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 am

Break smiled excepting it going with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never gets old...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com :: Kingdom hearts worlds :: traverse town-
Jump to: