WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

Never gets old...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Zakira walked down the lonely streets thinking to her self as she seen the regular faces on a daily bases and seeing the worried people dropping from the sky losing there hearts to the heartless walking away from people screaming "help me!" just continuing on her daily stroll of the world then coming to stop looking at the sky "why dose this place never change..."
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Amy then falls from some dark portal dropping in front of the girl "whoops...off sorry" Amy rubbed her head looking up at the girl then smiled "um...any chance you could tell me where am i?" she asked kinda lost really looking around for some sign of her home but she knew she had lost it and smiled anyway "aww i am way from home but this place will do"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Zakira looked down at the girl as if she knew she was going to drop there and spoke to her "your in Traverse Town welcome and i am guessing you are speaking of your use to be home which was lost to those darn heartless...correct?"she spoke as if she knew the girl then just looked at her for a moment then closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:16 am

Amy smiled happy that the girl knew her position knowing how she might have felt and responded "um yeah how did you know and Traverse Town sounds very...Traverse" Amy giggled trying to not annoy the new girl she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:30 am

"you sure seem cheerful for someone who just lost there home..." Remarked Zakira looking down at the girl extending her hand getting tired of seeing her on the floor "why not get from the floor its very dirty or you can't stand?" Zakira questioned sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 pm

"I can stand" Amy cheerfully said taking her hand getting up dusting her self off "thank you and i was told to smile when nothing goes right so um... i guess that is why i am so cheerful?" Amy answered really feeling hurt and sad that she lost her home and so much more.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:55 pm

"neglecting pain is bad for the heart you should cry sometimes it really helps express your feelings...or you could try other things..." Zakira looked down then around seeing as it was odd for them to be standing in the square like that and they should move "hey we should get moving lets go i know this place pretty good so your in luck"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:00 pm

"i...guess" Amy nodded for she hid the fact she did cry and did so much worse to her self and looked down following her still with a smile.
"coming" she said sounding a bit down but yet cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:13 pm

"i see i hit a nerve?" Zakira spoke with a bit of a emotion in her tone.
"anyway we should get you to the Hotels that is the best place to leave you before the heartless get here they swarm the area all the time so quickly lets go"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm

'wow the streets are that bad worse then gangs" Amy giggled "oh they sound scary lets go"
Amy sped up getting to the Hotel with Zakira.
"ok so now what we just check in?"
Back to top Go down
Lonely Heart

Lonely Heart

Aquarius Rooster

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 pm

"no you have to check in i have to go and wonder the town..its my job...sorry hope we meet up again sometime...till then...just hope you meet someone kind enough to help you around" Zakira nodded then walked off disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:28 pm

"wait don't...go...aww basically the only kind well maybe kind person around here and now she is gone...i feel so insecure now...so alone..." Amy looked down walking to a room "i guess this is my room" she began to tear a bit crying "...come on girl cheer up this new world can be your new home...just gotta cheer up and get use to the fact that everything you ever had and ever was...is gone...."facing the fact she broke down in tears banging her head on the door.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Break was on his daily stroll of the worlds making sure everything was in order "hmm everything seems to check out hope i don't run into one of those weird things man i would hate to get wasted like my bro's shadow and Leo..." Break her a disturbance of noise in a hotel and ran in to see what was it,to his amazement it was a girl bashing her head in Break wondered why was she doing this seeing tears and blood and her condition he knew something was up and ran quickly to stop her "hey hey stop your gonna get hurt real badly like that!"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:50 pm

it was to late for Amy had banged her head to a point where she almost bled to death laying on the ground maybe knocked out or dead.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:55 pm

"damn i may be to late...no i am not gonna let a life go on my hands...not if i have anything to say about it"
Break quickly kicked the door down holding her in his arms placing her on the bed gently looking around to see if there was a first aid kit and to his amazement there was,he quickly went for it and did all he could.
finally finishing it all off with a move "...Break's Wish..." taking a bit of his energy and transferring it to her "that should help you out for the moment i have plenty of power to give...hope she is alright...funny thing i don't even know her but its my job as a watcher..."
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:03 am

Amy was showing little signs of life moving a bit opening her eyes barely wondering what happened and why did she not die then closed her eyes again to rest up.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 am

Break did not notice her signs and just sat there worried watching the night go by.
"hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 am

Amy eventually awoke somewhere around midnight seeing the boy wondering who he was "who are you and why are you in my room?" she questioned for she did not want to seem rude but if he was one of those bad people she would have to react quickly being left for dead.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:14 am

Break was happy to see she was doing fine and smiled kindly "glad to see your ok um...i guess you can say a friend who saved you...i think" Break wondered if he can even call himself a friend let along a hero.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:20 am

Amy smiled cheerfully as always "well thanks but i was planning on ending my worthless life anyways" she gladly smiled saying that "see i am one of those falling stars but unlike all the other stars i fall alone so thanks for foiling my death plot mister" she giggled grinning.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:26 am

well...i guess i did fail she actually wanted to die...ouch...kind of reminds me of when i went threw this...i guess she sees that she has no one to turn to either...that no one cares for her...but yet she keeps smiling...Amazing...
"hey don't say that when all hope is lost i see you have the smile down but you never know there may be people out there who actually care come on" Break grinned kindly trying to seem friendly like.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:15 pm

"nope no one not one soul" she spoke proudly closing her eyes with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 pm

"well then that is when you make more why not give it a go?" Break tried suggesting knowing there was no shot of getting her to change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:21 pm

"why should i try no one wants to be friends with me its like a thing with me every where i go bad luck happens...well i make it happen since i am so troubled" she stuck her tong out joking around.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:31 pm

"hey not true i just hey you and i would be your friend trust me i had a friend who was kind of like you and she really was messed up i mean demon inside her messed up and losing her to that demon was the saddest thing i had to go threw losing someone close to me..."
Break looked to the right thinking about it.

Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:41 pm

"sounds like you really liked this girl?" Amy asked getting interested in this little love story of his "was she your girl friend?" Amy teased.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 am

"no but i did want her thought but it didn't work out the way i thought" Break smiled seeing she was feeling some relief "but if i could...i would try again to become her friend first but we all know she is way to busy for me"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 am

"aww Love never works out that is why i don't believe in it" she smiled cheerfully "aww don't worry just remember a friend is forever love is just for the moment" she smiled kindly patting him on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 am

"hmm you sound like if you know the world and everything to do with love are you the love doctor or fairy?" Break said trying to make a joke.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:15 am

'yeah its called experience well not experience but i have seen it happen a lot and i use to help out with this stuff so yeah i know my stuff" she chuckled confusing her self.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:19 am

"wow hey you would be a real cool friend to have come on you want to take my offer now or do i have to convince you otherwise?" Break wondered looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 am

"convince me otherwise i wonder what that could be i chose convince me otherwise"
she teased sticking her tong at him.

Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:32 am

Break sighed 'fine...the story of my life...you may want to lay down for this...well...it all start me as a kid they said my hair was adorable but it was un-controllable and that i would look like a Emo for the rest of my life so i didn't really care and smiled it off living my life as some wanna be Emo but i was never Emo dammit so anyway i was criticized for my looks i even tried to wear pink once and was was criticized for being a wanna be gay guy oh my god life was terrible for me should i go on?"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 am

"wow your life sounds so funny tell me more"
Amy giggled getting comfy like if it was story time.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:50 am

"...really you want to hear more...no one has ever wanted to hear more...fine i shall tell" Break smiled telling more off it enjoying himself with his soon to be friend.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:48 am

Amy smiled hugging Break 'aww we are like so alike you and i no more stories we can be friends just one question...will you leave my side in the next 5 minutes that we have met?" Amy asked with a little smile but then frowning.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:46 pm

"um thanks and no way you seem like a cool friend and it has been more then five minuets to" Break chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:32 am

Amy giggles "true so you are a true friend hi there i am Amy nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:15 pm

"i'm break as i think i stated before and cool a new friend" Break was happy to know he had gained a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Amy giggled and smiled "don't you have friends?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm

"yeah but they died...." Break turned a bit down looking at his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:19 am

Amy frowned hugging him "aww really how did they die?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:34 pm

"let me just say...being a Knight has its ups and downs" Break didn't notice the hug.
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Amy looked lost at Break "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:21 pm

"well it is kind of difficult to explain...well lets just say some bad people want me and my friends dead so they are taking us out slowly...but i don't have to worry my friends should have him down by then...i hope..."
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:48 pm

"aww your life must suck now huh?" Amy giggled hugging him again.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:25 pm

"eh little by little but now that i have a new friend it is kind of alright now"
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 pm

"kind of i thought you might be happy cause you have a friend that is alive" Amy teases scotting over near him.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Death The Kid

Capricorn Goat

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:34 pm

"oh i am sorry just...it hurts thought i mean they were like the only family i might have had...and now there gone...and i couldn't do a thing...i wonder what is going to happen soon to this universe...i wonder what is going to happen to all of us..."
Back to top Go down
Death Bunny

Death Bunny

Scorpio Monkey

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Amy smiled looking down "...i know how you feel...to lose it all one moment...it hurts...i lost everything i ever cared about...but i still smile....because i was taught to stay strong no matter how hard the ordeal...now i want to pass on these words of power to you my new friend...no matter how hard the struggle...keep smiling..no matter what..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never gets old... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never gets old...   Never gets old... Empty

Back to top Go down

Never gets old...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com :: Kingdom hearts worlds :: traverse town-
Jump to: