WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

the base of the true attacks on the hill

Go down 
+11
Awesomeness
Gold Hero King
Light Knight
Riku
Galaxy
Flame
...Doxiv...
Dark Death
shadow
Warrior of destiny
dark
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

ooc:ok this is where the side characters come in if the two teams go quick and ppl come online more we will get the side characters in this anyways u guys have the hills of the town as ur base and this is where the two teams come to shut u down if u guys want to post here as if u guys r making a battle plan or haveing a meeting etc about the attack u guys did on the town then feel free
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:18 am

*thinks alittle and starts to talk to my self* "one big charge will work but we will lost members because they could have traps but if we do break in the squads by using the 2 teams weak points and strong points it will work but we will need to find a meet up point so that means we going to need 2 people to go up and scout the place and report back in to us hmm" *forgets that the others r looking at me*
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Mike raises his hand "i will go in no worries but who coming with?"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:10 pm

"nah its not safe in there man you gotta be nuts to go in there"
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:27 pm

"ill go" Laz answered kindly with a smile walking up.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:46 pm

"so far they have taken down Shadow and Void Shiro has just went in anyone would like to accompany him?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 pm

"alright you to go and check it"
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:47 am

"...this is taking forever where is the enemy...are they hiding from us...?"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:08 am

"i will accompany Shiro Leo" Xion appears before all the nobodies and heartless sending white balls exploding on contact.
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 am

"i think so...or maybe..!!!" Lan quickly dose a barel role getting out of the explosions way holding Kura "whoa are you ok Kura hope the others made it out of that...rrr they were hiding looks like we got one lets get'um!"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Jake jumped down looking around "whoa ok look Mike and Laz you two go and get your job done with no worries here we got this!"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 pm

"nobodies and heartless prepare to meet your betters and makers!" makes a huge light thunder storm clashing at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of destiny
Dynasty Knights
Dynasty Knights
Warrior of destiny

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 pm

"...i must go...i can't waste my time with these nobodies and heartless..." *Shiro disappears*
Back to top Go down
Monkey Boy
Heartless Shadow
Heartless Shadow
Monkey Boy

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Laz was hit with a shock screaming in pain "ouchy ouchy ouchy" Laz rubbed his but in pain with a little tear in his eye "ouchy you shocky me i am gonna jump on you oh time for monkey time rang!" Laz jumps on Xion messing up her hair pulling on it slapping her and jumping on her "rang rang rang!"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:05 am

*blocked xions attack then looks at monkey boy and a water drop forms next to my head* "sigh there he goes again"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:30 am

Riku jumped over to Dark and Kura "...so...you and you are both my brother and sister right...so...i got a plan " Riku said in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:06 am

"what is it what do u have in mind?" *spins my blade and places it on my back*
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:28 pm

"we got this come on Jake!"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 am

Xion smiles at the monkey on her head "bye little one" then throws him in the air and blasts him into nothing killing him.
"next fool to step to the plate?"
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Mike ignored everything that was happening in that room and ran into the next room looking around "seems like it is clear here should report back"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:31 pm

"hello and good by Nobody" makes a huge dark blast enguling the whole hall blasting out to the other room.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 pm

"oh snap!" Mike quickly dose a rotation of a 180 blocking some of the blast with his blade "rerrr....can't...hold...muhc...more..." Mike spoke struggling.
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:36 pm

"resiliant i see ill take that away from him..." Tokixo focuses dark energy towards behind Mike making a second him then another him as three Tokixo's surround him with there key blades "good by" they all stab him.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness

Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Mike drops to his knees getting blasted with the other three clones "damn..i failed..."
ooc:im done damn good luck to the rest.
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Tokixo smiles deafeating the nobody then walks off slowly to the next room "...now to take out more of these little people" Tokixo chuckled joking to him self.
Back to top Go down
lost soul
Heartless Knight
Heartless Knight
lost soul

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Lan leaped at Xion "you evil witch you killed my little buddy i will kill you!" a bunch of heartless appear holding Xion down "take it!" Lan makes a dark ball in his hand "ready to die!"
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Kura nodded "whats the plan nobody"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:48 am

lost soul wrote:
Lan leaped at Xion "you evil witch you killed my little buddy i will kill you!" a bunch of heartless appear holding Xion down "take it!" Lan makes a dark ball in his hand "ready to die!"

Xion laughed clapping all the heartless together then blowing Lan away to dust "next fool?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Light Hero
Light Hero
Riku

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 am

"alright well....Xion is our mother right...she dose not know who we are nor what are our weaknesses as nobodies and heartless so...we can take her down and out and shock her at the end confronting her who we are"
Back to top Go down
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:03 am

"y do u want to leave her alive she will just come back after us but then again i see ur point fine we will leave her alive" *looks over to everyone else* "looks like they can't take this anymore at this point they r going to die"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Leo smiled smirking then making a huge flame warping out of there "he this is a waste of my time they got those invaders"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:21 am

Xion nodded point to Tokixo seeing him "Tokio can you take care of these two nobodies while i take those hiding heartless and nobody" Xion smiled walking over to them "hello foolish beings prepare to be killed"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:06 am

"Laron lets show this chick we can take her boy friend on dude!"
Jake runs at Tokixo with his keyblade.
"yooo!"
ooc: xD sorry super hype
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:49 pm

ooc:lmao
"yeah lets do it!"
Laron runs with Jake at Tokixo
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Tokixo laughs at the foolish nobodies "fools"
*jumps up then disappears appearing behind them both "hello" blowing them both away with dark dust.
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 pm

"ahh!" Laron falls back then turns around "yo you are going down you!" blast a light at Tokixo "lets get him jake!"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Jake falls to the ground then gets up hurt a bit "ouch my back dude lets hit him with something!" *jumps and makes a rain of lights beam down on him*
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Tokixo sees all the lights and smiles "all these shineing stars all falling impacting nothing....sad"
Tokixo appears behind them again blasting them with dark beams.
"foolish nobodies cannot dream of beating me"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Jake smiles turning quickly to block the attack then jumping at Tokixo "wrong move!"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Laron quickly remembered Tokixo's attack pattern and quickly shot out a beam of light blasting the dark one then jumping at Tokixo also "for victory!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Tokio smiled "very well analized you nobodies are beter then i thought Tokixo nodded taking his keyblades out matching both of them "but i am always quick on my feet"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:41 pm

"rrr lets force him back....no wait...lets show him why they call us team rebels!"
*my theme starts to play*
Laron jumps off then smiles point his keyblade at Tokixo
"you ready....cause its time!"
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Jake smiles knowing what Laron was aiming for
"oh yeah brother i am so ready...time to light it up!"
Jake jumps away from him also
"its time!"
Jake makes a light ball in his hand slamming it into the ground them slamming his keyblade into the ground where the light ball was smashed "ready!"
Jake screamed running at tokixo
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Tokixo looked really confused "what the hell are they doing now?" Tokixo seen Jake running towards him but did not see Laron so decide to stay put think they knew he was going to appear behind them like always "oh i see" Tokixo watched Jake with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Jake smiled "fooled ya!" blasting a light beam at Tokixo.
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Tokixo did not see it coming but was prepared "right" sheilding himself with his dark wings smiling until the attack was over popping his head out again shaking it off pointing his two keyblades at Jake charging them up for a blast"now see my power chimp"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 pm

"no really he fooled ya!" Laron comes out of no where slamming his keyblade into Tokixo's head "yeah baby team work!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Tokixo completly forgot about Laron falling to the ground "rrrr....how could i be so blind...they were working my tricks...." Tokixo turned really angry and blasted a bunch of darkness around him.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:04 pm

jake shields himself from the attack seeing Tokixo in rage wondering if Laron was good but then seen this as a real opening struggling to get an attack aiming a beam of light at Tokixo open 'seeya!" shoots the light at Tokixo.
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Laron was hit badly but fell on top of Tokixo holding him down in serious pain holding on to some bit of will "ahhhhhhhh!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Death

Dark Death

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Tokixo seen the blast and tried to fight off Laron but by the time he did he was blasted falling to the floor "...dammit...i failed...." he then faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the base of the true attacks on the hill
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next