WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
WELCOME
JOIN OUR NEW SITE WE HAVE MOVED
worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE JOIN---> worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED! - http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com/forum

the base of the true attacks on the hill

Go down 
+11
Awesomeness
Gold Hero King
Light Knight
Riku
Galaxy
Flame
...Doxiv...
Dark Death
shadow
Warrior of destiny
dark
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dark
Heartless Master
Heartless Master
dark

Aquarius Horse

the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

ooc:ok this is where the side characters come in if the two teams go quick and ppl come online more we will get the side characters in this anyways u guys have the hills of the town as ur base and this is where the two teams come to shut u down if u guys want to post here as if u guys r making a battle plan or haveing a meeting etc about the attack u guys did on the town then feel free
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Jake ran over to Laron to see if he was alright.
"dude Laron!!!"
Jake came down to Larons view holding him up "dude you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Laron stood there with a smile on his face looking up to Jake "yeah....ill make it...rr..." Laron tries and gets up falling back down "damn i am hurt more then i thought....." *coughs up blood* "oh...damn..."
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Jake caught Laron really worried about him "dude your dying man no no you can't be dude come on tell me your good"
Jake had a tear close to his face looking down at Laron.
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Laron smiled more "dude i am done man...you have to go on with out me dude...its all good dude go do you man fight hard for both of us dude....show um..."
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 pm

"no.....no....nooo!.....*begins to cry* Laron!"
Jake cries looking down at his best bud dying in his hands.
"no dude nah you can';t die man bros for life you said we never die we live forever bros for life dude.....bros...*sniffles* for life!"
Back to top Go down
Gold Hero King
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Gold Hero King

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:29 pm

"yep...bros for life....but your bros time...is up man....don't give in...don't give up....keep the fire burning man....amen...fight the good fight for both of us and win...my brother" Laron nodded with one final smile and died.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:32 pm

this song plays*
"NO.....LARON.....LARON!!!!!!!!!" Jake was filled with tears falling on Laron almost soaking himself in his tears "no...no....my bro....bros...for life....so unfair..."
Jake left Laron's body in peace laying it in a rip position then praying for him doing a cross and walking off to the others still crying walking slowly.
"...laron...."
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am

"i hope you nobodies and heartless are ready cause it seems like you have all lost..." Smile evilly staring down at them all.
Back to top Go down
Light Knight
Nobody Rebel
Nobody Rebel
Light Knight

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Jake walked in and pointed his keyblade to Xion Riku....i shall serve till i fall so please make a plan quickly our numbers are smaller now!"
Back to top Go down
Xion xD

Xion xD

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Xion made a huge ball of light blinding them all then striking quickly Jake with a chilling blow finishing him then disappearing"i am done here..."
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:39 am

Kura threw her self on top of Riku and Dark covering them with darkness "well that nobody is done for and she got away..."
Back to top Go down
Flame
Royal Knight
Royal Knight
Flame

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm

ooc: listen we are just going to move on out of the castle Dark and Riku fight right well go on to that cause this is never going to finish.
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
True essence
True essence
Black Heart

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 pm

yeah lol lets move on Dark get to fighting Riku we end this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the base of the true attacks on the hill   the base of the true attacks on the hill - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the base of the true attacks on the hill
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3